eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Can't Withdraw Money - PayPal account limited over a year old (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/124580-cant-withdraw-money-paypal-account-limited-over-year-old.html)

MAGreen 03-09-2019 12:04 AM

Can't Withdraw Money - PayPal account limited over a year old

Hi guys,

I have a stealth PayPal account that has been available to withdraw for over a year (been over a year since the 180 days). The issue is that it keeps asking for a quick security check on a phone number that is no longer active. I've tried for months to get contact PayPal support so they can use one of the other active numbers on the account but they keep saying the system won't let them. It is a business PayPal account (valid business info, including address), trying to withdraw by check gives me the "Sorry can't process request error". Any advice (I know it's my fault for loosing access to the phone)? It's a large balance that I don't want to give up on.

Thanks for reading

SaiJin 03-09-2019 02:09 AM

Re: Can't Withdraw Money - PayPal account limited over a year old

Try withdrawing to bank account.

Call them up until you get someone who is willing to withdraw it for you also if you must

martyjump 03-09-2019 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 984373)
Try withdrawing to bank account.

Call them up until you get someone who is willing to withdraw it for you also if you must

Probably going to get the same error he gets when trying to withdraw by check but it's worth a shot.

MAGreen 03-09-2019 11:23 AM

So I tried to link a bank account and it's making me receive a text to verify to finish adding the account.... and it's still the same invalid phone number :/

So annoying :(

rsot 03-09-2019 11:25 AM

When you say you have tried contacting PP, is it a phone call or just e-mail?

MAGreen 03-09-2019 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 984497)
When you say you have tried contacting PP, is it a phone call or just e-mail?

Calling, I've called them over 15 times in the last month. Asked to speak with a manager and the managers just say try again in 48 hours. So I call them back after 48 hours and try withdrawing while on the phone with them and they say their system isn't allowing them to override. Then they repeat the process, "Call us back in 48 hours and the system will allow us to try overriding again".

Just going in circles basically. Never seen this happen with any account, and I've had many.

dbhana121 03-09-2019 11:56 AM

Try removing the number and getting a new one added on. I had the same issue, didn't have access to the old number, kept trying after 1 week intervals, and it removed and i added a new one. Then i added a bank and withdrew after 1 month. Just need persistency and patience

yankee 03-09-2019 12:15 PM

add a new number. Remove old number, wait 7 days and try. If that does not work, wait 30 more days and try. Log in periodically, browse around and let time out while waiting.

MAGreen 03-09-2019 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbhana121 (Post 984500)
Try removing the number and getting a new one added on. I had the same issue, didn't have access to the old number, kept trying after 1 week intervals, and it removed and i added a new one. Then i added a bank and withdrew after 1 month. Just need persistency and patience

Were you getting the same "Sorry, there's a problem. If you keep seeing this, please contact customer service." when trying to remove the old number?

MAGreen 03-09-2019 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 984502)
add a new number. Remove old number, wait 7 days and try. If that does not work, wait 30 more days and try. Log in periodically, browse around and let time out while waiting.

Yes I added several active phone numbers, though the old one keeps giving me an error message on any attempt to remove.

dbhana121 03-09-2019 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAGreen (Post 984504)
Were you getting the same "Sorry, there's a problem. If you keep seeing this, please contact customer service." when trying to remove the old number?

Yeah i was getting that same error. What yankee is saying is correct. You have to be patient in removing the old one, wait 1-2 week periods, and keep clicking it when you do attempt it. Then wait a 30 day period, which i did, as i had a bank account to add and confirm the number via text.

yankee 03-09-2019 12:35 PM

you are doing to much to fast. It looks sketchy. Wait.....then remove....wait.....then test.....then wait more. Could be a few months. If you did not already have heightened security, it could have been a week or so.

bjammin 03-09-2019 01:00 PM

What are you using for IP to log into the paypal?

MAGreen 03-09-2019 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 984510)
you are doing to much to fast. It looks sketchy. Wait.....then remove....wait.....then test.....then wait more. Could be a few months. If you did not already have heightened security, it could have been a week or so.

I'll leave it alone for a month I guess and try again.

MAGreen 03-09-2019 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjammin (Post 984511)
What are you using for IP to log into the paypal?

No VPN, just a regular IP address at my office. Always used the same IP.

JENNY9091 04-28-2019 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAGreen (Post 984515)
No VPN, just a regular IP address at my office. Always used the same IP.

Hi friend,

I saw your post regarding adding new phone number to PayPal. Have you fixed the problem? :D How long does it take for the waiting period?

I am facing similar problem and hopefully I can get some nice advice from you. Thanks.