eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal Micro Deposits Not Showing in Bank Accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/124667-paypal-micro-deposits-not-showing-bank-accounts.html)

stealthhelpsteve 03-12-2019 03:06 PM

Paypal Micro Deposits Not Showing in Bank Accounts

I successfully linked a bank account last Wednesday and Paypal said 2 small deposits have been deposited but now is Tuesday, 4 business days after and the deposits still have not showed up. I linked another bank account last Thursday with a totally different bank and different account with different IP address etc and the 2 Paypal micro deposits still have not shown up in this second bank account. It normally only takes 1 business day or next business for the deposits to show up. What is happening? Is stealth being defeated?

SaiJin 03-12-2019 03:12 PM

Re: Paypal Micro Deposits Not Showing in Bank Accounts

Which bank did you use?

Is it one of the banks in the list mentioned in stealth guide?

stealthhelpsteve 03-12-2019 03:20 PM

I used Chase and Citibank for the micro deposits on 2 different Paypal accounts.

Also, is it okay to use "Confirm Instantly" by bank username and password? I was concerned that would link all my bank accounts in the future that I may newly opened. I've heard that they cannot link your banks because it's a 3rd party system for verification. Can anyone confirm that "Confirm Instantly" is safe to use?

bjammin 03-12-2019 03:23 PM

I just added a bank account to my paypal last week. I received the micro deposits within 2 days. This was with 5/3 Bank.

offset 03-12-2019 04:58 PM

The same issues with EU accounts.
Attached bank accounts last Friday and other PP account Saturday and still haven't received verification deposits to any of this accounts.

agent006140 03-12-2019 08:49 PM

you can ask them to resend

yankee 03-12-2019 08:53 PM

I added a bank account and before they made the two deposits to confirm, I was able to withdraw my funds. Micro deposit never came but $385 did three days later. Paypal has been a pain in the ass with adding bank accounts lately.

WEI 03-12-2019 10:03 PM

Mine took like 7 banking days to reflect on my bank account. From then, i never used my bank for withdrawals. My VCC is a savior, always instant - though the limit is just $2,000.00 per month per each card.

tedsmith1990 03-13-2019 07:38 AM

I have created 4 new PAYPAL account since from last Thursday, and I received none of deposit until now.

tedsmith1990 03-13-2019 07:40 AM

BTW, I withdraw the funds from one of my old PAYPAL account yesterday, and it arrived early this morning

phaz0rz 03-13-2019 07:49 AM

Starting to sound like there's an issue with PP micro deposits. They've had issues with them before.

Agent says you can request them resend them, so that's one thing you can try ted. (no idea how, you'll have to ask agent)
Or yankee says he successfully withdrew to an unconfirmed bank account so that's another thing you could try.

SaiJin 03-18-2019 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stealthhelpsteve (Post 985314)
I used Chase and Citibank for the micro deposits on 2 different Paypal accounts.

Also, is it okay to use "Confirm Instantly" by bank username and password? I was concerned that would link all my bank accounts in the future that I may newly opened. I've heard that they cannot link your banks because it's a 3rd party system for verification. Can anyone confirm that "Confirm Instantly" is safe to use?

Chase is fine. Citibank from what I remember could be a pain at times.

DOes it say anywhere the bank is confirmed?

About using instant transfer, I'd not recommend it. I never trust anyone with my login info specially to my financial stuff.

phaz0rz 03-18-2019 12:12 PM

Instant verify passes your login credentials directly to the bank you're connecting to, so all you're doing in essence is logging into your online banking from within a Paypal window. It's not dangerous and it's been proven countless times to be safe for stealth accounts. There was even a seller with instant verify VBA's here not too long ago.