eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   PayPal asking for signed notarize document (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/124684-paypal-asking-signed-notarize-document.html)

jackdanielsbtch 03-13-2019 06:19 AM

PayPal asking for signed notarize document

Ok so I sold $400 item on ebay, buyer altered/damaged item so I won eBay case. He then opens PayPal case with "PayPal Credit" and I tell them he's altered/damaged item and takes a month but they contact eBay and verify and I win PayPal case.

Buyer then appeals case saying he didn't alter/damage item but I win appeal because he can't change his mind. Buyer appeals case again and now PayPal approves returns and gives buyer refund from my account.

Regular phone support agrees was wrong decision but says paypal credit is deciding case and they can't make decision. Honestly think this is PayPal's way to getting their money back when buyer doesn't pay their paypal credit loan.

I appealed the case the case but paypal credit said can't appeal since it's returned. But now regular paypal phone support said they can give me my money back all I need to do is sign document and notarize it saying it's altered/damaged.

Problem is it's stealth account. Legit account has all my ex girlfriends info even real SSN, but I don't talk to her or anything.

Is there a way to f-ake document? I want the $400 back but don't want to risk paypal account since it's 5+ year account fully verified with real social

rsot 03-13-2019 06:47 AM

Re: PayPal asking for signed notarize document

Legit account has all my ex girlfriends info even real SSN, but I don't talk to her or anything. - sounds illegal - please clarify

Neway 03-13-2019 07:09 AM

I had the same issue, they asked for notarized documents...
I wonder when they started asking things like this.
However, it is not impossible.

rsot 03-13-2019 07:15 AM

Notaries are a dime a dozen

roxbox 03-13-2019 08:01 AM

I need to supply photo ID and bank statement on a stealth account. How do I go about doing this?

phaz0rz 03-13-2019 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roxbox (Post 985503)
I need to supply photo ID and bank statement on a stealth account. How do I go about doing this?

Upload form on the limitation page. :suspicious:

rsot 03-13-2019 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 985510)
Upload form on the limitation page. :suspicious:

So technical phaz hah - good for a chuckle.

Welcome to the forum roxbox - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

Leader2dark 03-13-2019 09:28 AM

This sounds like a huge risk. I would not risk even 1000 on a stealth account with real info!

agent006140 03-13-2019 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackdanielsbtch (Post 985469)
Ok so I sold $400 item on ebay, buyer altered/damaged item so I won eBay case. He then opens PayPal case with "PayPal Credit" and I tell them he's altered/damaged item and takes a month but they contact eBay and verify and I win PayPal case.

Buyer then appeals case saying he didn't alter/damage item but I win appeal because he can't change his mind. Buyer appeals case again and now PayPal approves returns and gives buyer refund from my account.

Regular phone support agrees was wrong decision but says paypal credit is deciding case and they can't make decision. Honestly think this is PayPal's way to getting their money back when buyer doesn't pay their paypal credit loan.

I appealed the case the case but paypal credit said can't appeal since it's returned. But now regular paypal phone support said they can give me my money back all I need to do is sign document and notarize it saying it's altered/damaged.

Problem is it's stealth account. Legit account has all my ex girlfriends info even real SSN, but I don't talk to her or anything.

Is there a way to f-ake document? I want the $400 back but don't want to risk paypal account since it's 5+ year account fully verified with real social

----------------
they want you to take it to a notary public stating he has altered the item?
so what they want to see is someone backed you up that the item has been altered,it is the item they are interested in ,not you.
so you prepare a statement stating alteration with ebay listing etc and ask a notary public to sign it,you dont have to add your name and address to it,you can fill them in later.