eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Can i use my bank Account for more then One Paypal Acc? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/124758-can-i-use-my-bank-account-more-then-one-paypal-acc.html)

blub 03-15-2019 07:18 PM

Can i use my bank Account for more then One Paypal Acc?

Hello,

I have 2 Bank accounts and 2 Paypal Accounts.
Ebay suspened my 2 Accounts.

Can i now delist my bank account from my Paypal Account and
add it too my new paypal Acc, which i opened for my new ebay account ?

agent006140 03-15-2019 07:55 PM

Re: Can i use my bank Account for more then One Paypal Acc?

if that bank account has been active recently,you cant remove it

rsot 03-15-2019 08:03 PM

Paypal rarely allows for reuse of bank accounts - you will likely have to get new ones going

btcworld7589 03-15-2019 08:07 PM

Complete close your paypal and wait 48 hours to open new paypal and ebay together with your old info bank account

agent006140 03-17-2019 10:28 AM

we are allowed 2 Paypal accounts,one personal and one business.
what will PAYPAL do if it finds out it is the same person (with stealth accounts)opening and closing his accounts?

agent006140 03-17-2019 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by btcworld7589 (Post 986344)
Complete close your paypal and wait 48 hours to open new paypal and ebay together with your old info bank account

48 hours is not good enough,if there are recent activities with the bank account .
I have to wait 6 months before Paypal allows me to remove a bank account

sax4 03-17-2019 02:50 PM

This is a classic example of taking what you read on this forum sometimes with a pinch of salt.

YES you CAN reuse bank accounts.

For example, in UK when I am finished with using the bank on one Paypal, I remove it then STRAIGHT AWAY add it to ANOTHER account.

The naysayers will so "Ohhhh, it might work in the short term, but in the long term it's a bad idea!!!"

I say I have banks that I have re-used three times attached to Paypals for more than 10 years, so stick that up yr arse.

Sorry for my Jarsky post :)

agent006140 03-17-2019 05:26 PM

YOU ARE IN UK,MAY BE BANKING IS DIFFERENT .
The reason why PAYPAL would not let you remove a bank account easily if there are current activities is that if anything went wrong,it can ??
but the best is to try it and see if it works for him.
it reminds me of somone who claimed something works for him but rest of us said no,-like shoplifting a frozen turkey between his legs ?
killing and dumping some one in a dry lake?
pretending he is Henry VIII and get away with a free meal?
or rob a bank with a gun with no bullets

degsey69 03-17-2019 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sax4 (Post 986829)
This is a classic example of taking what you read on this forum sometimes with a pinch of salt.

YES you CAN reuse bank accounts.

For example, in UK when I am finished with using the bank on one Paypal, I remove it then STRAIGHT AWAY add it to ANOTHER account.

The naysayers will so "Ohhhh, it might work in the short term, but in the long term it's a bad idea!!!"

I say I have banks that I have re-used three times attached to Paypals for more than 10 years, so stick that up yr arse.

Sorry for my Jarsky post :)

In the USA you can not use a bank account debit/credit card that is associated with another active PayPal account. You may be able to use an account that was previously associated with a closed PayPal account, have not tried it.

The rules here are different to the UK, PayPal is a bank over there due to EU regulations, here it is not. UK has immediate transfer demand of PayPal balance, here we have a 1% fee deducted for debit card transfer which can take 30 mins to happen.

UK, USA are apples and oranges.

@NasterXchange 03-17-2019 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blub (Post 986321)
Hello,

It depends on the country..
While it's not allowed in the US, I know that in UK its officially allowed to do it.
There is a page on Paypal about it, but I can't find it right now.

agent006140 03-17-2019 09:34 PM

OP is in Germany,he should ask his fellow Paypal members

sax4 03-17-2019 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 986863)
YOU ARE IN UK,MAY BE BANKING IS DIFFERENT .
The reason why PAYPAL would not let you remove a bank account easily if there are current activities is that if anything went wrong,it can ??
but the best is to try it and see if it works for him.
it reminds me of somone who claimed something works for him but rest of us said no,-like shoplifting a frozen turkey between his legs ?
killing and dumping some one in a dry lake?
pretending he is Henry VIII and get away with a free meal?
or rob a bank with a gun with no bullets

Forgot to mention.......

I HAVE DONE IT WITH EU BANKS TOO :brushteeth:

sax4 03-17-2019 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 986917)
OP is in Germany,he should ask his fellow Paypal members

What's a "fellow Paypal member". Are you suggesting he posts in the Paypal official forums.

They will obviously tell him no

martyjump 03-18-2019 05:34 PM

If you're talking about adding and then removing a bank account from your Paypal- I can't recommend doing that right now.

In my experience in 2019, removing a bank account from your paypal will cause a security block from allowing you to add a bank account onto the Paypal again. I've been locked out from adding a bank onto several accounts for almost 2 months now because of this... and as a result have had to basically shut these accounts down.

rsot 03-18-2019 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martyjump (Post 987141)
If you're talking about adding and then removing a bank account from your Paypal- I can't recommend doing that right now.

In my experience in 2019, removing a bank account from your paypal will cause a security block from allowing you to add a bank account onto the Paypal again. I've been locked out from adding a bank onto several accounts for almost 2 months now because of this... and as a result have had to basically shut these accounts down.

The quick route can lead to problems with reuse of bank accounts

SaiJin 03-18-2019 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blub (Post 986321)
Hello,

No. Absolutely NOT.

Do yourself a favor and read the ebay stealth guide. It's very important you understand the basics.

agent006140 03-19-2019 10:40 AM

there is one situation which you can remove a bank account or a credit card from one Paypal account and add it to another-
if you are moving to another country,you have to open a new Paypal account in that country,if you want to link the same bank account and credit card,then remove them from your old Paypal account first and then add to your new Paypal account.
Adding the same bank account would work for US paypal members ,as a courtesy to US members,Paypal allows US citizens /residents to link their US bank account to their foreign Paypal account.
Not sure if it works for EU or UK.

sax4 03-19-2019 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 987159)
No. Absolutely NOT.

Do yourself a favor and read the ebay stealth guide. It's very important you understand the basics.

Usual response from Saijin ;)

sax4 03-19-2019 11:05 AM

I cannot speak for USA accounts, but you can certainly re-use UK and many EU Paypals.

I will correct myself slightly though by saying that I do not use German Paypals.

So to answer the op, not sure, maybe

nodeal 03-19-2019 03:19 PM

You can remove a bank account from an active PayPal account in good standing. It is not necessary to close it.

You can then take that same bank account and add it to a different, active PayPal account in good standing.

I usually wait a few weeks between removing and adding the bank, but I don't know if this is even necessary.

Anybody who says you can't either:
1) Never tried it
2) Doesn't want to share the secret

If the reason is 2 then mods should delete this post.

sax4 03-21-2019 01:27 AM

Smoke.....Mirrors....

meloncoly 03-21-2019 11:11 AM

I've only seen reuse of banks accounts available on PayPal after years of not using an account. It will generally say this account is already associated with another PayPal account.