eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Your adaptations to Paypal's changes? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/124780-your-adaptations-paypals-changes.html)

cydonia 03-16-2019 09:16 PM

Your adaptations to Paypal's changes?

With all of Paypal's new policies starting to come into effect, what changes and adaptations have you been making? Are any of you upgrading to Paypal Cash (PPC) accounts with your SSN/EIN #s? Anyone buying accounts with SSN/EIN included? How many people have or are planning on getting a business license and EIN # so they can start new PPC accounts?

BigCJ 03-16-2019 09:21 PM

Re: Your adaptations to Paypal's changes?

I either add a bank or make an ein or accept ayden.

gotta keep cash flowing.

yankee 03-16-2019 09:21 PM

For us using EINS or bank accounts, nothing has changed.

It really only effects non USA residents using USA accounts without bank accounts.

cydonia 03-16-2019 10:24 PM

You can't print address labels from a non-PPC account unless you add a credit card too (can't pay for shipping from bank account). There are a bunch of other inconvenient changes too that are starting to pop up. I have bank, credit card, and debit card all attached, but I think I might still get a business license and EIN so I can open a separate business account as it would nice to have a totally verified account I keep separate from my personal non-PPC account. Safety in numbers and always have a back-up.

pperry 03-17-2019 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cydonia (Post 986621)
You can't print address labels from a non-PPC account unless you add a credit card too (can't pay for shipping from bank account). There are a bunch of other inconvenient changes too that are starting to pop up. I have bank, credit card, and debit card all attached, but I think I might still get a business license and EIN so I can open a separate business account as it would nice to have a totally verified account I keep separate from my personal non-PPC account. Safety in numbers and always have a back-up.

You can still use bank account attached on paypal to pay for printing labels

yankee 03-17-2019 01:24 PM

Why would you ever want to print labels with PayPal anyways? Super inconvenient, super slow, and zero cash back or discounts. It would be my last resort shipping option.

leighanns520 03-17-2019 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 986809)
Why would you ever want to print labels with PayPal anyways? Super inconvenient, super slow, and zero cash back or discounts. It would be my last resort shipping option.

I print mine on ebay and ship usps. I get a discount on shipping when I do these on ebay. Are there better ways to do the shipping?

ebaystealth1974 03-17-2019 03:42 PM

Quote:

zero cash back or discounts.

I wish I would have though of that back in the day when I was spending $2,000+ a week in shipping.

That would have been a couple hundred backs a month in cash back.. :argue:

pperry 03-17-2019 05:19 PM

Quote:

What would you recommend to ship with? What website is good my friend?

degsey69 03-17-2019 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pperry (Post 986859)
What would you recommend to ship with? What website is good my friend?

I use ShipStation, get the same rates as eBay but you have the convenience to print the invoice/packing list on a 6" x 4" label with the shipping label. You can reprint the label again when you want to, you can get a refund on a label within 30 days. You can put whatever return address on the label.

For eBay and Amazon sellers you can have multiple accounts without them knowing, you can modify the invoice or shipping address for each selling account. Also you can use other shipping such as USPS or FedEx if you have an account.

The customer information is held for quite a long time for each sale so you get to retain the email that eBay only let you have 45 days to see.

I know you have to pay for the use, but the benefits out way the expenditure if you are doing a few sales a day. No mpre printing packing sheets and shipping labels and sorting them out into pairs

cydonia 03-17-2019 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pperry (Post 986674)
You can still use bank account attached on paypal to pay for printing labels

They have never allowed me to pay for shipping from my bank account from any of my Paypal accounts.

Mr.G 03-17-2019 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by degsey69 (Post 986878)
I use ShipStation, get the same rates as eBay but you have the convenience to print the invoice/packing list on a 6" x 4" label with the shipping label. You can reprint the label again when you want to, you can get a refund on a label within 30 days. You can put whatever return address on the label.

For eBay and Amazon sellers you can have multiple accounts without them knowing, you can modify the invoice or shipping address for each selling account. Also you can use other shipping such as USPS or FedEx if you have an account.

The customer information is held for quite a long time for each sale so you get to retain the email that eBay only let you have 45 days to see.

I know you have to pay for the use, but the benefits out way the expenditure if you are doing a few sales a day. No mpre printing packing sheets and shipping labels and sorting them out into pairs

Pirate ship does the same except it is free

yankee 03-17-2019 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.G (Post 986905)
Pirate ship does the same except it is free

Have you tested it with multiple accounts for linking?

Mr.G 03-18-2019 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 986914)
Have you tested it with multiple accounts for linking?

I have spoken to others that claim it does not link, I am about to test one later today or tomorrow

HurricaneHuntr 03-18-2019 03:40 PM

i pay shipstation $90 or 95 a month, best investment ever, the automation is a time saver, beats logging into 15 auctiva accounts like i used to do. And dealing with that. Now, it's all one place and i get all sorts of sales metrics etc.. I have it connected to all my marketplaces as well.

yankee 03-18-2019 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.G (Post 987085)
I have spoken to others that claim it does not link, I am about to test one later today or tomorrow

They are making some adjustments for our needs and we will be in beta testing in a few weeks.

Biggest hangup right now is they do not import product weights off of the marketplaces.

Sunspot144 03-18-2019 05:07 PM

On Ebay you can have one PP account for accepting payments, and another PP account for purchasing labels. On the second PP account you add cashback CCs as default payment method, no bank. Idk if that'd work well for stealth or not.

Pirateship doesnt import weight, but does remember them after from the listing titles.

Ebay rates are better than pirateship this year, 20 cents less for priority mail flat rate. Couple hundred there.

neo2013 03-18-2019 05:21 PM

for canada we we be able to add bank account after april first and withdraw without further verifications?

BleepBloop 03-19-2019 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neo2013 (Post 987138)
for canada we we be able to add bank account after april first and withdraw without further verifications?

The new PayPal policy changes that are being discussed applies to US accounts only.

leighanns520 03-19-2019 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cydonia (Post 986899)
They have never allowed me to pay for shipping from my bank account from any of my Paypal accounts.

I currently have one paypal account. When I print my shipping labels on ebay, if there are enough funds in paypal, the cost of shipping is taken out of my balance. If not enough funds (scared to keep much of a balance right now with all the new paypal changes) it is then taken out of bank account that is my primary choice of paying for shipping or items I purchase.

Currently I am not seeing anything different in appearance in my paypal account. I have read on here about a claim it button etc, but I have not seen that at this time.

Lucynda 03-19-2019 09:02 PM

So, we can use an EIN in place of the social, right?

ivanicon 03-19-2019 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cydonia (Post 986610)
With all of Paypal's new policies starting to come into effect, what changes and adaptations have you been making? Are any of you upgrading to Paypal Cash (PPC) accounts with your SSN/EIN #s? Anyone buying accounts with SSN/EIN included? How many people have or are planning on getting a business license and EIN # so they can start new PPC accounts?

you sound like 12 right now my friend...