eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Euro PP. Can`t use balance (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/124847-euro-pp-can-t-use-balance.html)

Phopica 03-19-2019 05:36 PM

Euro PP. Can`t use balance

So I tried to send payment to one of service providers in marketplace section when encountered following issue:

When I tried to pay money request, the payment methods only showed card. I couldn`t use my pp balance. After that I checked if I can still send F&F payments, but got "Sorry, we’re unable to process your request right now. Please try again later." after opening payment tab. There is nothing on the account that shows its limited.

JamesNorth101 03-19-2019 05:52 PM

Re: Euro PP. Can`t use balance

Its a soft limitation

Usually goes after a few weeks.

kk4356 03-20-2019 02:19 AM

Dont use your Balance bucose if you have a message like that that is mean your account is new and if you keep trying to used the balance they will close your account.

Like JamesNorth101 told you it is soft limitation but don't use it for 2 weeks if it is possible or even if you call them they will act like they don't know what is the problem but they know they wont you to use your card on file to pay the amount from there bucose your PayPal it is not verified with the id so it is your choice.

WEI 03-20-2019 02:35 AM

I have this kind of issue just this week. And yes, it's kind of a soft limitation of your account. Here's what their actual reply:
Quote:

he main reason why you are getting an error is because the $xxx.00 USD and xxx payment you attempted to complete is being reviewed by our Security System.

Please consider using a different card in the meantime to complete the payment.
You are also free to get in touch with the merchant directly to check for an alternate option to send the money.
You can also withdraw your funds using a Local or US Bank Account, Local Visa Card
Processing the transaction at a later time is also one of your option (but this is not a guarantee).
PayPal is committed in processing your Online Transaction safe and secure. It is our responsibility to keep your funds and account information at all times, and we will not take any risk to complete a transaction that might cause you a hassle in the future.

Your patience, understanding and cooperation will be highly appreciated. Take care!

I just withdrawn the funds thru my Visa Card.

james_112233 03-20-2019 02:45 AM

Which brings me to the question ...

What happens if you need to pay your ebay fees and paypal goes in to a soft limitation like that out of nowhere !? ... could I then just run into a supermarket pick up a £100 pre-paid card and add it into paypal to pay off ebay fees as a "one time" payment ?

kk4356 03-20-2019 07:08 AM

james_112233 Yes you can.

meloncoly 03-20-2019 07:33 AM

This is quite a common limitation based on their algorithms. I've gotten around it before by sending a few small safe transactions, waiting a few days and then trying again.

agnostixxx 03-20-2019 07:46 AM

yeah. depending on your PP account, you can wait just >24h and try one more time. Very often it will work

WEI 03-20-2019 02:06 PM

This might help :nerd:

Quote:

I appreciate your time letting us know about sending payments. I know how important it is for you to send funds successfully. I'll be providing more details about this matter.

The attempt of sending payments are being reviewed by our security system. To provide one of the safest online payment methods, our internal security program reviews every transfer before it is approved. This process helps us safeguard your account from any unauthorized transactions.

One of the possible reasons why the payment was reviewed is because of your transaction patterns. Our system became more comfortable with the amounts of the payments you tried for the past few weeks and months and now, you're trying to send a larger amount which caused our system to review the one you're sending.

In this case, please try sending a lower amount at a later time or use a different payment method to complete your transaction.

If the PayPal system will not allow you to complete the payment using a different payment method, kindly contact the seller / recipient and arrange other ways on how to complete the payment outside PayPal.

You have my assurance that this this is only for this specific transaction and should not affect any of your future attempts in completing a payment.

Here in PayPal, security is our top priority. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

@NasterXchange 03-20-2019 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phopica (Post 987364)
So I tried to send payment to one of service providers in marketplace section when encountered following issue:

When I tried to pay money request, the payment methods only showed card. I couldn`t use my pp balance. After that I checked if I can still send F&F payments, but got "Sorry, we’re unable to process your request right now. Please try again later." after opening payment tab. There is nothing on the account that shows its limited.

Try to do some small transactios, like buying an ebook or so.
If it worked, leave that account for few days (at least 3) and try again.
If the small transaction is not allowed, contact the support regarding this small transaction, they might allow it manually, wait few days more and try again your primary transaction.

citycowboy 03-28-2019 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WEI (Post 987460)
I have this kind of issue just this week. And yes, it's kind of a soft limitation of your account. Here's what their actual reply:

I just withdrawn the funds thru my Visa Card.

Really? So I can just buy a pre-paid virtual VISA card and withdraw PP money? Do you happen to know a good VISA card site?