eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Appeal permanent Paypal limit . Paypal respond and reviewed account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/125006-appeal-permanent-paypal-limit-paypal-respond-reviewed-account.html)

btcworld7589 03-26-2019 03:51 PM

Appeal permanent Paypal limit . Paypal respond and reviewed account

PayPal Executive Escalations replied and reviewed account in deep
However they unable to recover permanent decision

I need help with best ideal to contact them again for another change
Fully Paypal message below :
My name is XXXX with PayPal's Office of Executive Escalations. Your outreach to the XXXXX was forwarded to me so that I can fully address your concerns.

I regret the inconvenience caused by PayPal's decision to part ways with you. I understand why this would be cause for concern and would like to take this opportunity to clarify the matter.

As previously advised we have decided to place a permanent suspension on your PayPal account and no longer provide our services to you as the level of risk associated with your account is too great. This permanent suspension applies to all current PayPal accounts held by you or any further accounts you may open in the future. PayPal carefully considered several factors before making any decision to discontinue our business relationship with your account. This also includes reviewing the sending and receiving payment behavior on your account and it was found to be high risk.

We wanted you to know we took the time to review the overall situation in depth and we are unable to overturn the decision or make considerations of an appeal to your account.

I regret the frustration and difficulty you experienced with this decision. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. Please feel free to contact PayPal's Office of Executive Escalations at XXXXX@paypal.com if you have any questions or concerns or if we can be of further assistance.

Very sincerely yours,

XXXX
PayPal Executive Escalations

agent006140 03-26-2019 04:24 PM

Re: Appeal permanent Paypal limit . Paypal respond and reviewed account

what did you do?
if your business model can afford it,why not have your own merchant account to accept credit cards?
some use Square,or Googlepay

WEI 03-26-2019 05:10 PM

This is hopeless mate. We gotta move on :)

WEI 03-26-2019 05:11 PM

And Yeah, time to run stealth accounts to keep us going. Good luck.

Leader2dark 03-26-2019 05:43 PM

Why did you get banned? An appeal doesn't work anymore for perm bans. I tried as well.

nickopedia 03-27-2019 06:11 AM

OP: This is exactly what stealth accounts exists. Time to create new accounts property and move on.