Need some help for 3k - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 04-05-2019
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 29%
Default Re: Need some help for 3k

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
You've had your answer. But as you've asked again I'll tell you again. You have to offer paypal and as you're not willing to meet the buyer then that's how they'll pay.

You will then wait 21 days for your money to be released.

TBH you're not kidding anyone on this forum, you're up to no good and are looking for a workaround. The 'paypal s**t' as you called it is there for a reason - sellers like you I suggest.
What does the following mean, as it does not make sense ?

You have to offer paypal and as you're not willing to meet the buyer then that's how they'll pay.

Please don't judge us by your own standards "tin soldier". I am here because i am in a situation where i have bills to pay and if not i will loose my house and everything else financially! You don't see that though. You don't see how many times lately i have had suicidal thoughts because of this cliff edge financial stress. I am having to sell posessions I never wanted to sell and have sentimental value.. However, if i loose everythin, they wont be much good then either. So i am now pretty much in a sink or swim situation.

I lost my original paypal account in 2009/2010 when i was selling slimming pills which i didnt know at the time but you needed a pharma license thing to sell it. Paypal did request info at time but i freaked out and left the account.

It is only lately since researching i found this forum and it has helped me get a paypal account again but i have read on the forums about others stories and experiences with accepting larger amounts. Since i need to be selling asap, i dont have time to **** around with craigslist and gumtree, dealing with time wasters and buyers flaking out.

I cant be arsed aswell searching and discussing with a dealer locally and then going to meet them and a load of carry on and then have to give them a %.

I would much prefer selling it on ebay, the same antique i have is currently on £2,588 with 2 days to go. The money i can get for my item, along with traffic and expisure is ebay. Ebay is also only 2 other sellers have the same vase i have. Those that are bidding on the other sellers vase and loose the bid, may highly likely bid on my vase, it is perfect time to sell, however, i dont have a paypal that can accept that kind of money yet.

I have a genuine problem and situation, dont be so quick to judge others, when you dont know the whole story.

Last edited by Pocoloco; 04-05-2019 at 02:00 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-05-2019

Thanked 1,104 Times in 1,040 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

ebay bidders are bottom feeders,sellers always said it takes 2 bitches to fight over the item to get a high price.
it does not sound like there are many bidders for your item,so the loser will be bidding against one less bidder or just himself and you will not get the high price like the last one sold by another seller.
unless you want to make it a buy it now at a reasonable price,say your asking price = the second high bid amount.
also it is not over until it is over,the buyer could return the item,it could be damaged via transit and insurance does not always approve claim.
can you sell some lower price items first ?
Old 04-05-2019
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
ebay bidders are bottom feeders,sellers always said it takes 2 bitches to fight over the item to get a high price.
it does not sound like there are many bidders for your item,so the loser will be bidding against one less bidder or just himself and you will not get the high price like the last one sold by another seller.
unless you want to make it a buy it now at a reasonable price,say your asking price = the second high bid amount.
also it is not over until it is over,the buyer could return the item,it could be damaged via transit and insurance does not always approve claim.
can you sell some lower price items first ?
Judging by the bids of the other seller, there looks a few people interested in the vase and there is just under 2 days to go. So i have to be moving fast whilst there is an audience for the vase. Instead of doing auction, i probably would be doing "Buy it now" and priced at the 2nd highest bid. So the looser of the auction now, will highly likly buy my vase or at least that was my thinking.

Its pissing me off this paypal ****.
Old 04-05-2019

Thanked 1,104 Times in 1,040 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

PAypal has to protect itself,but some payments are released after 3 days,if you sell somewhere else,they would hold the money too.
Like the other said,if you dont want to wait ,you can sell locally or state local pickup,cash only.
But I kind of remember you can ask for cash and electronic payment as well,I dont know if they have changed