Paypal 180 Hold -> Adding new one ! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-11-2019
ItzakJano's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 179
Thanks: 12
Thanked 25 Times in 15 Posts
Activity: 3%
Longevity: 45%
iTrader: (0)
Default Paypal 180 Hold -> Adding new one !

Hey there guys,
Ill try to explain my "Weird" situation.
I have an Online store (Shopify), Im using paypal as my payment provider.
I grew this store on the last 2 years, and last 2 month the sales were reaching from 10k a month, to 45k a month.

Paypal saw that, and decided to suspend my account due to potentially high risk. (Explained by my fast growth).
Although all business info was provided, all shipping proofs + papers, Yet suspended.

Now lets leave at the side the fact that i need to wait 180 days for a lot of money,

My question for you guys is - How can i continue my business on these conditions.
Since even if ill atach a new paypal (Stealth), it'll get suspended for fast growth cause my store is still making a lot a day whenever there is Paypal acc on.

Im like stuck with the fact im doing too good there
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 04-11-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 113
Thanks: 14
Thanked 20 Times in 18 Posts
Activity: 24%
Longevity: 14%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Paypal 180 Hold -> Adding new one !

I make nowhere near that money and I have 10paypal and ten eBay and 7 bank accounts. You need to open alot of eBay's and paypals and start maturing them now.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-11-2019
ItzakJano's Avatar
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 179
Thanks: 12
Thanked 25 Times in 15 Posts
Activity: 3%
Longevity: 45%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Paypal 180 Hold -> Adding new one !

I have 50 eBay accounts with 50 Paypals, Thats another story.

Im talking here on specific Shopify store i built, and it has already big crowd.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-11-2019
WEI's Avatar
WEI WEI is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 1,047
Thanks: 228
Thanked 212 Times in 190 Posts
Activity: 22%
Longevity: 20%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Paypal 180 Hold -> Adding new one !

Is there any way you can accept payments other than PayPal tho?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-11-2019
agent006140's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 5,368
Thanks: 646
Thanked 405 Times in 370 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 10%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Paypal 180 Hold -> Adding new one !

what do you sell?
if you sell high risk item and make little money,and Paypal links it to your old suspended account ,it prefers not to do business with you.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-11-2019
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 104
Thanks: 0
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Activity: 3%
Longevity: 32%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Paypal 180 Hold -> Adding new one !

I still don't find solution..
ppl are saying they have x number of pp accs/ebay but when linked with single store how to shuffle pp accs or money ?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-11-2019
james_112233's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 908
Thanks: 267
Thanked 201 Times in 156 Posts
Activity: 67%
Longevity: 21%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Paypal 180 Hold -> Adding new one !

This all sounds like a logistical nightmare to me ...

Juggling 50 ebay accounts and 50 paypal's ... so that's 50 bank accounts ?

Turning over 45k a month via shopify and paypal bans you. Why ?

Paypal doesn't just ban you for any reason they want businesses to go grow (means more money for them!) regardless of what some people in this forum would have you believe.

Are you getting a lot of returns ? disputes ? try and narrow down the issue before even considering opening a stealth account.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-11-2019
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 738
Thanks: 3
Thanked 79 Times in 64 Posts
Activity: 7%
Longevity: 38%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Paypal 180 Hold -> Adding new one !

RIP gaypal will always fvck you in the end. legit or not. You need to spread those sales like nutella on booty my friend.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to iamlmfao For This Useful Post:
parsierngue (04-16-2019)
  #9  
Old 04-11-2019
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 524
Thanks: 1
Thanked 116 Times in 90 Posts
Activity: 25%
Longevity: 12%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Paypal 180 Hold -> Adding new one !

Let me know if you find a solution. Pretty sure that store is screwed. Even with a new stealth PayPal, surely they will see the payments are coming from your store? Also, no new paypal can do 45k a month without being fully checked out by reps.


In the stealth world growth can be a curse. That's how I lost my last store as well. 1-2K per day, shut down after a few weeks of that.

Last edited by Leader2dark; 04-11-2019 at 07:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-11-2019
ddm50's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 393
Thanks: 0
Thanked 57 Times in 51 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 10%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Paypal 180 Hold -> Adding new one !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leader2dark View Post
Let me know if you find a solution. Pretty sure that store is screwed. Even with a new stealth PayPal, surely they will see the payments are coming from your store? Also, no new paypal can do 45k a month without being fully checked out by reps.


In the stealth world growth can be a curse. That's how I lost my last store as well. 1-2K per day, shut down after a few weeks of that.
I'd consider contacting PayPal if it is a legit business if I was him or getting a merchant account.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 04-11-2019
ddm50's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 393
Thanks: 0
Thanked 57 Times in 51 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 10%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Paypal 180 Hold -> Adding new one !

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_112233 View Post
This all sounds like a logistical nightmare to me ...

Juggling 50 ebay accounts and 50 paypal's ... so that's 50 bank accounts ?

Turning over 45k a month via shopify and paypal bans you. Why ?

Paypal doesn't just ban you for any reason they want businesses to go grow (means more money for them!) regardless of what some people in this forum would have you believe.

Are you getting a lot of returns ? disputes ? try and narrow down the issue before even considering opening a stealth account.
Yeah, disputes are a big factory, another big factor is whether it is a legit business.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-11-2019
ddm50's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 393
Thanks: 0
Thanked 57 Times in 51 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 10%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Paypal 180 Hold -> Adding new one !

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItzakJano View Post
Hey there guys,
Ill try to explain my "Weird" situation.
I have an Online store (Shopify), Im using paypal as my payment provider.
I grew this store on the last 2 years, and last 2 month the sales were reaching from 10k a month, to 45k a month.

Paypal saw that, and decided to suspend my account due to potentially high risk. (Explained by my fast growth).
Although all business info was provided, all shipping proofs + papers, Yet suspended.

Now lets leave at the side the fact that i need to wait 180 days for a lot of money,

My question for you guys is - How can i continue my business on these conditions.
Since even if ill atach a new paypal (Stealth), it'll get suspended for fast growth cause my store is still making a lot a day whenever there is Paypal acc on.

Im like stuck with the fact im doing too good there
If it's alot of money, like above 10k you can probably sue them for it and they'd probably let you withdraw.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Paypal 21 Day Hold Lifted, eBay started 21 Day Hold Again? MARKW PayPal Talk 7 10-11-2017 08:43 AM
Adding VBA upon creation , then Adding real bank acct ?? Mac9 PayPal Talk 6 05-20-2017 10:28 PM
HELP..PayPal asking for SSN after adding EIN wordman72 PayPal Talk 0 03-09-2017 07:34 PM
Survey: how long takes 21-day-hold to no-hold for new accounts? incniu PayPal Talk 11 01-08-2017 09:53 PM
21 Day Hold Lifted, Sold 11 items 21 day hold again! mjt530 UK eBay & Paypal 13 09-24-2015 11:45 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:36 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts