eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Help! for Paypal new program: collect your money (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/125656-help-paypal-new-program-collect-your-money.html)

eeebay 04-21-2019 11:43 PM

Help! for Paypal new program: collect your money

Hi everyone,

paypal has a new program to verity ID . I have few steath paypal accounts. each has more than 3 years and has been running smooth. I have been used paypal sending money and paying online payment no problem. Until last week, login and summary page is changed, the money isnot on my blalance any more , it is notice" collect your money" . so I click "collect money" , then either ask for SSIN NUMBER" or link card to withdraw the money. so I donot have social number, and I donot have US visa card or legit US debit card. how I can do to "COLLECT MONEY" . the paypal status isnot suspensed , but paypal starts a new way to verity ID .

anyone have idea to resovle the problem? Thank you so much

phaz0rz 04-22-2019 08:09 AM

Re: Help! for Paypal new program: collect your money

Withdrawing to a bank account is the only way.

agent006140 04-22-2019 08:12 AM

if it is a US paypal account,the card needed would be a debit card issued by a US bank.
Have you tried a debit card issued by a Canadian bank?????

phaz0rz 04-22-2019 08:21 AM

Canadian debit cards won't work for withdrawing from a US stealth account.

agent006140 04-22-2019 09:37 AM

it sounds like Paypal is getting stricter and stricter,SSN for US paypal account.

agent006140 04-22-2019 09:39 AM

can he ask Paypal to send him a bank issued money order.but it would go to his stealth address?????

phaz0rz 04-22-2019 09:48 AM

I think you can request a check to whatever address is on the account. I've never tried.

agent006140 04-22-2019 10:32 AM

I think it has to be your registered address,not any shipping address.
and it will be a bank issued money order,not any money order .

bman707 04-22-2019 10:43 AM

Can only add a us bank or ask for a check to be mailed to your adress that’s on the paypal

agent006140 04-22-2019 12:45 PM

you can have multiple shipping addresses with your Paypal account but only one registered address which is usually your home address.
and some folks have problem cashing that bank issued money order or is it a bank draft,if they dont have a bank account?

agent006140 04-22-2019 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 996510)
Canadian debit cards won't work for withdrawing from a US stealth account.

I wonder if his bank has a US branch or sub ,can he open a US bank account online or go to the bank and do so?
or try one of the internet only US bank?
but I understand Paypal does not do business with internet only bank?
or if Paypal does not verify the name of the bank account owner,does he have a friend who is willing to let him link his US bank account to his stealth Paypal account?

phaz0rz 04-22-2019 12:58 PM

They don't send a money order. People on this forum have been discussing for years ways of cashing the checks that Paypal has sent them made out to a stealth name. Some use mobile deposit, some use ATM deposit, etc, but they are checks not money orders.

He could maybe get a USA bank account by going into a US/CA bank but I've heard it's difficult. I don't know what his friends can/can't do but I guess that's also an option.

agent006140 04-22-2019 02:48 PM

you are right,it used to be a money order,then it becomes a bank check.
I came across a site last night talking about Paypal asking for SSN and someone advised them to use grandpa and grandma's SSN since they dont need Paypal accounts???????????????
Then one day grandma and grandpa wake up and find out they have not been reporting the earnings from selling on internet?

agent006140 04-22-2019 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 996562)
They don't send a money order. People on this forum have been discussing for years ways of cashing the checks that Paypal has sent them made out to a stealth name. Some use mobile deposit, some use ATM deposit, etc, but they are checks not money orders.

He could maybe get a USA bank account by going into a US/CA bank but I've heard it's difficult. I don't know what his friends can/can't do but I guess that's also an option.

I have success in depositing checks made out to my company into my own personal bank accounts,it seems they dont read.or they dont care?

eeebay 04-23-2019 11:58 AM

someone said get a prepaid reloadable credit card. but I try to get a prepaid card, it also needs a SSIN number ID. so except US residence with a US card, no way others can collect money? I even cannot get a gift card that register with a unite state address. it means the paypal stealthy account will be dead way. hopefully someone will have a way to reslove the new cash paypal.

eeebay 04-23-2019 12:05 PM

also I wonder , anyone here in US is willing to accept the money to your US bank account. all I need you can help me a prepaid visa card, a card I can register with a unite state address I will need the card to pay shipping fees. I still have new order need to ship it out . so u can keep 50% , I used the rest of them for a prepaid visa card, no scam please .
once I done those, my online business is done I guess, no way I can have stealthy paypal.

Leader2dark 04-23-2019 06:44 PM

Yep, stealth is ending for many people right now as PayPal rolls this out. Too bad most didn't read forums, this info has been known for months. My accounts still don't seem to have this new feature added yet.

MaggieMae 05-13-2019 09:50 AM

Just a note if you have a balance in PayPal account, and you do NOT want to attach bank account to that particular PayPal account, you can refund your invoice payments to customer and then rebill that invoice amt, (maybe not EXACT amt,) again to customer from a paypal you DO have bank account with.

This worked for me, with customers i know well, and i had no issues with it. went straight out of PayPal balance and, i am still using that paypal account for shipping labels, with prepaid cards, until i get my stealth accounts organized and bank accounts on the ones I want etc. MAYBE it is BECAUSE there is no bank account attached to first take funds from, I don't know.

These were not ebay items invoiced, just direct invoices to a couple customers, and so far no issues with the two accounts I refunded. One amt was for about $700. down the road i should still be able to add bank account if i decide to.