eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   PayPal - Ebay connection - will they limit me again? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/126027-paypal-ebay-connection-will-they-limit-me-again.html)

FlyingDutch 05-06-2019 07:18 AM

PayPal - Ebay connection - will they limit me again?

Hi guys,

My situation is following:
PayPal limited my account, Ebay not. I wonder if I can start receiving money from sales on this ebay account on another well workign PayPal account.
I got to a PayPal account that is working, that was few years back limited but was restored. And now I dont know if they dont link this new PayPal account to my old limited PayPal account just because it receives money from the same Ebay account.

jas 05-06-2019 07:19 AM

Re: PayPal - Ebay connection - will they limit me again?

You can but it won’t last long term

Aguero 05-06-2019 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlyingDutch (Post 1000154)
Hi guys,

My situation is following:
PayPal limited my account, Ebay not. I wonder if I can start receiving money from sales on this ebay account on another well workign PayPal account.
I got to a PayPal account that is working, that was few years back limited but was restored. And now I dont know if they dont link this new PayPal account to my old limited PayPal account just because it receives money from the same Ebay account.

Give it a try.

FlyingDutch 05-06-2019 07:34 AM

Let me explain further:
I got limited one PayPal account that I wasnt using for more than half year for Ebay sales and started for domestic sales on my eshop. It was on my name as a representative of a company. This limitation was due to "high risk"

Right after this limitation I received another limitation on my personal business PayPal which I used for Ebay for last half a year. This limitation was because it was "linked to another limited account". So I think they limited my PayPal because my name was connected to another limited account, not because of anything related to Ebay.

Any ideas?

phaz0rz 05-06-2019 07:38 AM

Your two Paypals were linked.

If you created a new Paypal and started receiving payments into it, it would be linked to your other two Paypal's within weeks at the most and it would also be limited.

To do things safely you'll need a new eB/PP combo.