eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Clever ways to fund accounts with small amounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/126244-clever-ways-fund-accounts-small-amounts.html)

dncrm 05-15-2019 06:54 AM

Clever ways to fund accounts with small amounts

Hello,

I got a couple of accounts, and I'm wondering what is a clever way to "fund" these accounts with small amounts of money, in order to grow them?

I'm thinking like 5, 10, 50 dollars at a time.

Best would be that the money flows through a legit site that PayPal trusts.

I guess sending small amounts from one account to the other is not a great idea, since it will create some kind of a link between them.

phaz0rz 05-15-2019 07:13 AM

Re: Clever ways to fund accounts with small amounts

Sell on eBay.

If you're purely looking for a way to get money into accounts, buy from yourself a couple of times while putting up with the fees you have to pay eBay. Don't make a habit of it because you would probably be linked sooner or later. But it would be safer than transferring money directly between your PP's.

rsot 05-15-2019 07:22 AM

phaz is right - OP, you just have to deal with pp and eb fees on top of the purchases :(

dncrm 05-15-2019 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1002598)
Sell on eBay.

If you're purely looking for a way to get money into accounts, buy from yourself a couple of times while putting up with the fees you have to pay eBay. Don't make a habit of it because you would probably be linked sooner or later. But it would be safer than transferring money directly between your PP's.

Hmm, this is an interesting idea, however, I forgot to mention, that I don't want to do anything with eBay.
I see that a lot of the users on this forum are using eBay hand-in-hand with PayPal, but I never wanted to use eBay.

Any alternatives, maybe?:confused:

phaz0rz 05-15-2019 07:40 AM

Well, you specifically mentioned wanting payments to flow through "a legit site that PP trusts". eBay and Paypal are former partners so there's no platform better than eBay in terms of trust from Paypal.

But if you aren't wanting to deal with eBay, I guess the same thing would be possible on any other ecommerce platforms that uses PP payments.

rsot 05-15-2019 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dncrm (Post 1002611)
Hmm, this is an interesting idea, however, I forgot to mention, that I don't want to do anything with eBay.
I see that a lot of the users on this forum are using eBay hand-in-hand with PayPal, but I never wanted to use eBay.

Any alternatives, maybe?:confused:

E-mail invoices for legit stuff (low price of course) and pay - that works too without use of eb

dncrm 05-15-2019 07:51 AM

Thanks for the suggestions!
I guess eBay would be the go-to option, but I guess it could also lead to problems if I'm selling something that eBay/PayPal considers high-risk.

agent006140 05-15-2019 08:06 AM

why not ask MOM to send you some small sum via friend and family,?
Your mom loves you!

avtobus 05-15-2019 08:08 AM

You can buy USD paypal with bitcoin, or even fiat money here at the forum at the marketplace section. The sellers' accounts are paypal trusted because of frequent transactions. There are often minimal sum restrictions though.
Or you can buy paypal usd at localbitcoins

dncrm 05-15-2019 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avtobus (Post 1002643)
You can buy USD paypal with bitcoin, or even fiat money here at the forum at the marketplace section. The sellers' accounts are paypal trusted because of frequent transactions. There are often minimal sum restrictions though.
Or you can buy paypal usd at localbitcoins

I'm afraid that the minimal transaction limit (that each seller has) would make this impossible.

phaz0rz 05-15-2019 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1002642)
why not ask MOM to send you some small sum via friend and family,?
Your mom loves you!

This guy!

That's a really bad idea agent, just so you're aware.

agent006140 05-15-2019 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1002658)
This guy!

That's a really bad idea agent, just so you're aware.

WHAT is wrong with that?
when a person becomes a stock broker,the first person who open an account is MOM

phaz0rz 05-15-2019 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1002687)
WHAT is wrong with that?
when a person becomes a stock broker,the first person who open an account is MOM

That's totally irrelevant to the operation of stealth paypal accounts.

Friends and family payments on a new stealth account will get you shut down every. single. time.

ston 05-15-2019 01:36 PM

Would it work if i setup a single listing on ebay which is a low risk, high value item, then make a purchase from a matured account? the idea to trigger the EU limits so i can send docs for review?
Considering there is only one transaction made on the history of account they have little else to review?
If it gets refused i can always refund myself back so it's not stuck in there for 6 month
Also if it's accepted i will still refund myself back unless the £1 selling fee's promotion comes back soon

sax4 05-15-2019 01:54 PM

I just send F+F from one account to the other. Small amounts like £1 or £2, no problems

SaiJin 05-15-2019 01:56 PM

Friend's and family type payments are super risky. Don't do it.

Make an invoice for someone out of state (a friend) . Have them pay it then when you see them again, pay them back or send them cash back.

sax4 05-15-2019 02:04 PM

Don't make Invoices, super risky

avtobus 05-17-2019 07:07 AM

purchase is a less risk than F&F payment for paypal antifraud

phaz0rz 05-17-2019 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sax4 (Post 1002758)
Don't make Invoices, super risky

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1002754)
Friend's and family type payments are super risky. Don't do it.

Make an invoice for someone out of state (a friend) . Have them pay it then when you see them again, pay them back or send them cash back.

The takeaway from this?

Invoices are super risky and F&F payments are super risky, so don't do either.