eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   paypal questions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/126349-paypal-questions.html)

trendingfleece2 05-18-2019 07:25 PM

paypal questions

Hey guys, sorry if these questions have already been answered. I hired a "coach" to teach me ecomerce and he steared me into selling trademark. I had big issues with the supplier loosing orders and I got over 200 chargebacks and chase shut down my merchant account. this also happened to wellsfargo and us bank. During this time of trying to get new merchant accounts, I also started up paypal accounts. One business paypal account was permently limited and money held. another paypal account again under my name but a different business name was also limited, and they say it cannot be fixed even though I submitted the info they requested. The third paypal I changed my name a little and that one got flagged and they are not fixing it after I sent the id etc...

So basically it's my understanding they will keep ****ing with and holding money from any account I try and start in my name because my name is on the "black list". As of right now, I set up a business paypal account under a friends name and business. I started selling a few weeks ago and payments are going through. they recently held a few thousand on this account and after sending proof of delivery, supplier invoice, screen shot of the products I got sales with and showing pics of decoy product with same name on website, etc,.... they released the restriction on this account and I can now withdraw money from the account into my friends business checking account via debit card. he then withdraws the money and gives it to me.

my question is this,

#1 can I open another paypal under my name under different business and change the address phone number, website, etc and still use and withdraw money from any new account in my name just like i'm doing with my friends account?

#2 if not, what is the best option for me to be able to use paypal and withdraw money if i'm averaging about 1k to 5k in sales each day?

#3 what are my other options to secure a merchant account if I've already been banned from 3 different banks?

I don't want to have to rely on my friend to send the money to his account and then have him withdraw and give me the money.

Thanks for any help you guys can give.

agent006140 05-18-2019 07:47 PM

Re: paypal questions

Paypal can tap into a data base where all merchant account applicants past history are kept.,so can banks you plan to apply for merchant account.
How long have you been in business,how many chargebacks,reserves etc

phaz0rz 05-19-2019 06:42 AM

Quote:

#1 can I open another paypal under my name under different business and change the address phone number, website, etc and still use and withdraw money from any new account in my name just like i'm doing with my friends account?

#2 if not, what is the best option for me to be able to use paypal and withdraw money if i'm averaging about 1k to 5k in sales each day?

#3 what are my other options to secure a merchant account if I've already been banned from 3 different banks?
Maybe look into forming a corporation using a registered agent so it's a bit harder to trace directly back to you. You're on the black list big time if you've lost 3 merchant accounts.

1 - No because they're going to ask for your SSN, unless you start a corp with multiple members

2 - A business PP account not tied directly to you, which is babied for a few months when starting out

3 - Maybe an offshore merchant account with 20% processing fees. Or, maybe forming a corporation would work for that too. I can't say.

agent006140 05-19-2019 07:23 AM

There are some middlemen who advertise their service,but they will also check your past records.