eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal : You can no longer use our services (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/126352-paypal-you-can-no-longer-use-our-services.html)

jackiechann 05-18-2019 08:56 PM

Paypal : You can no longer use our services

So I have made a stealth paypal account and I had to open a dispute about an item I purchased.
Everything went well and I won the case.
Two days later I receive an email saying :

You can no longer use our services
Because you have continually filed cases that do not align with the intent of the PayPal Purchase Protection Program and are contrary to the terms outlined in our User Agreement, we’ve determined you can no longer use PayPal’s services. We’ve limited your account so you can no longer send or receive funds. Your ability to file PayPal Purchase Protection cases has also been removed. Any existing PayPal Purchase Protection cases you've filed will be denied.

For information on account limitations, please refer to the PayPal User Agreement. To find out what to do next, log in to your PayPal account and visit the Resolution Center.

Is there any hope on recovering the account ? It was my only case opened and I won it not sure why they closed my account.
Will it be possible to recover the account by calling them ?

Thanks

slokor 05-18-2019 09:35 PM

Re: Paypal : You can no longer use our services

At this point it certainly couldn't hurt trying to do so. With any luck youll fall on a reasonable rep.

bman707 05-18-2019 09:45 PM

like slokor said what do you have to loose I would give them a call if you don't have access to the phone attached you can use the app spoof card works great good luck.

Pedroalva 05-19-2019 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackiechann (Post 1003663)
So I have made a stealth paypal account and I had to open a dispute about an item I purchased.

Because you have continually filed cases that do not align with the intent of the PayPal Purchase Protection Program and are contrary to the terms outlined in our User Agreement, we’ve determined you can no longer use PayPal’s services. We’ve limited your account so you can no longer send or receive funds. Your ability to file PayPal Purchase Protection cases has also been removed. Any existing PayPal Purchase Protection cases you've filed will be denied.

For information on account limitations, please refer to the PayPal User Agreement. To find out what to do next, log in to your PayPal account and visit the Resolution Center.

Is there any hope on recovering the account ? It was my only case opened and I won it not sure why they closed my account.

Thanks

Maybe has been linked to another PayPal that you opened cases previously and was suspended or/and the seller that has refunded made a complaint on paypal

agent006140 05-19-2019 09:21 AM

yes,PAYPAL must have found out it is linked to another PAYPAL account which is suspended.

phaz0rz 05-19-2019 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1003790)
yes,PAYPAL must have found out it is linked to another PAYPAL account which is suspended.

Not at all. If that were the case Paypal would have made it very clear that there was a linkage when the account was limited.

This was too high of a dispute percentage on a new account. OP makes it sound like they opened a dispute for their first order on this account. If that's the case, their account disputed 100% of orders it had placed.

Pedroalva 05-19-2019 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1003795)
Not at all. If that were the case Paypal would have made it very clear that there was a linkage when the account was limited.

This was too high of a dispute percentage on a new account. OP makes it sound like they opened a dispute for their first order on this account. If that's the case, their account disputed 100% of orders it had placed.

I had a previous pp account that was closed for some disputed opened then when I opened a new one I made few purchase opened a case and when the seller refunded it happened the same situation : you can not longer sell on paypal..
I was using the same user account and also probably the IP address ( name address different)
Maybe as you say the message left by pp why they closing the account should be different but I can't think any other different reasons
:noidea:

ckev26 05-19-2019 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackiechann (Post 1003663)

Thanks

It say "continually filed cases" and yet you only filed a single case?
Did you file a dispute or claim?

ckev26 05-19-2019 09:50 AM

Quote:

So someone who is new to paypal cannot open a dispute with there first purchase..... nice buying experience for 1st timers

Humm 05-19-2019 10:01 AM

This is a good thing right? PayPal are starting to take action on people who they suspect of opening bogus claims?

rsot 05-19-2019 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Humm (Post 1003804)
This is a good thing right? PayPal are starting to take action on people who they suspect of opening bogus claims?

1. OP you can call up PP and hope for the best as you talk.

2. @Humm, remember that sometimes the full story is not always written. PP can take action especially if an account does repeated claims...

james_112233 05-19-2019 10:12 AM

Quote:

Bingo. That's definitely what it is.

rsot 05-19-2019 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james_112233 (Post 1003807)
Bingo. That's definitely what it is.

phaz got it right, as usual

jackiechann 05-19-2019 10:30 AM

Yeah my other stealth account also got limited, somehow the account got linked I don't know how.
Any tips on avoiding being linked ?
Thanks

rsot 05-19-2019 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackiechann (Post 1003829)
Yeah my other stealth account also got limited, somehow the account got linked I don't know how.
Any tips on avoiding being linked ?
Thanks

You're on a forum dedicated to stealth...read the guide +/- tons of posts on how to avoid being linked.

And don't repeat the behaviours that got you banned e.g. too many returns.

dealagreeproceed 05-19-2019 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Humm (Post 1003804)

my thoughts exactly!!!

get the *******s outta here finally!!!:doh:

rsot 05-19-2019 11:56 PM

Just as there are loser sellers, there are buyers who try to screw around.