eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Australian PayPal account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/126401-australian-paypal-account.html)

maryhada 05-20-2019 07:38 AM

Australian PayPal account

Looking to buy a verified Australian PayPal account capable of receiving money. Preferably including a certified bank account. Could anyone point me in the direction of one please? No pms offering accounts as I know there are lots of scammers out there.

phaz0rz 05-20-2019 07:57 AM

Re: Australian PayPal account

Quote:

Could anyone point me in the direction of one please? No pms offering accounts as I know there are lots of scammers out there.
Only a scammer is going to be able to offer you a verified Aussie PP account with a functional bank account already attached.

For you not to be scammed you'll need to purchase an account from one of the worldwide account sellers in the marketplace section, and then later add a bank account to it yourself.

maryhada 05-20-2019 07:34 PM

Thanks for the info.
I want to create an Australian PayPal account which will be used to receive AUD directly through PayPal - no eBay involved. If the account is European or from USA, is it OK to use it to receive AUD? I'm guessing I'd need an IP address from the country in which the account is based. Any info is appreciated

agent006140 05-20-2019 10:08 PM

Go to Paypal site and find list of currencies .
You can accept any currency approved by Paypal and ask Paypal not to convert it,but some days when you want to transfer to your local bank account,you will pay conversion fee and xch fee

agent006140 05-20-2019 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1004117)
Only a scammer is going to be able to offer you a verified Aussie PP account with a functional bank account already attached.

For you not to be scammed you'll need to purchase an account from one of the worldwide account sellers in the marketplace section, and then later add a bank account to it yourself.

depends on how much he is willing to pay.

maryhada 05-20-2019 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1004332)
Go to Paypal site and find list of currencies .
You can accept any currency approved by Paypal and ask Paypal not to convert it,but some days when you want to transfer to your local bank account,you will pay conversion fee and xch fee

Tbh I'd prefer to accept it in AUD to avoid charges, but if it means slipping under the radar that'd work for me. My main concern is having a UK PayPal account and raising suspicion that all of my transactions are coming from Australia. Would that raise a flag in the system?

agent006140 05-21-2019 07:14 AM

I dont think so,many UK sellers sell on Ebay USA,and get paid in US $

phaz0rz 05-21-2019 07:20 AM

I can confirm multiple currencies would not be an issue.

But, why are you wanting a UK account instead of an Aussie account? 123 will make you an account for any country, the last time I checked their thread.

maryhada 05-21-2019 07:34 AM

Thanks for the replies. I would prefer an Australian account but most sellers don't seem to stock them. I would also need a verified bank account linked to this account as I don't want to be affiliated in any way with the account. I've read elsewhere that an Aussie account needs a VBA to function. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1004422)
I can confirm multiple currencies would not be an issue.

But, why are you wanting a UK account instead of an Aussie account? 123 will make you an account for any country, the last time I checked their thread.

phaz0rz 05-21-2019 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maryhada (Post 1004428)
Thanks for the replies. I would prefer an Australian account but most sellers don't seem to stock them. I would also need a verified bank account linked to this account as I don't want to be affiliated in any way with the account. I've read elsewhere that an Aussie account needs a VBA to function. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Some of the account sellers still sell accounts with VBA's attached.. but you're going to have to add your own bank account once you buy an account so you have a way to withdraw. Like I said before, nobody here is going to be able to sell you an account with a functioning bank account already attached. It would be fraud since that bank account would have had to have been made with a stolen identity.

If you're selling something so shady that you're afraid to have funds going into a real bank account that you contol, you may want to reconsider buying a stealth account.

Here's a link to 123's thread where he sells accounts of any country: https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-a...eller-vcc.html

https://i.postimg.cc/NMkqnNCn/Untitled.png

I recommend you reach out to him. He would be in a better position to advise you about what's necessary to run an Aussie stealth account. But the bottom line is you're going to have to make your own bank account to use for withdrawals. Nobody can legally sell you one.