eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   PayPal ID verification different country but same name (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/126408-paypal-id-verification-different-country-but-same-name.html)

ap1337 05-20-2019 01:13 PM

PayPal ID verification different country but same name

Hello. I've got a PP account fully verified without limits and soon I'm gonna be starting getting money on it. I made it with my real surname, but my first name I missed a few letters, so it looks like this: Joseph Smith - real name, Joeph Smith - on PP. And now I wanna ask what is gonna happen when a PP would want an ID from me? Is sending my real ID gonna work? I've made a PP in another country, do I need to have for example Italy ID for an Italy PP? Or it can be id from another country and it's gonna work too? To add up I have already send my ID on another account which was made in my country so can it get me banned because they've got it saved?

slokor 05-20-2019 01:59 PM

Re: PayPal ID verification different country but same name

I believe that if it is just a one character mistake you can actually change it. I recall reading that somewhere. Might want to look into that.

ap1337 05-20-2019 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 1004237)
I believe that if it is just a one character mistake you can actually change it. I recall reading that somewhere. Might want to look into that.

I made this on purpose since I've got one account banned on my real name.

PPbb 05-20-2019 03:56 PM

Nationality and PP country don't have to match. You could have Italian PP account for example, but you are an Indian living in Italy. What matters is that you should log in from that country ( or get ip in that country)

ap1337 05-20-2019 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PPbb (Post 1004279)
Nationality and PP country don't have to match. You could have Italian PP account for example, but you are an Indian living in Italy. What matters is that you should log in from that country ( or get ip in that country)

Ok, then I'm okay. Yes, I do know about the IP and how to secure myself from PP. Just wanted to know that.

shelfer.org 05-20-2019 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ap1337 (Post 1004227)
Hello. I've got a PP account fully verified without limits and soon I'm gonna be starting getting money on it. I made it with my real surname, but my first name I missed a few letters, so it looks like this: Joseph Smith - real name, Joeph Smith - on PP. And now I wanna ask what is gonna happen when a PP would want an ID from me? Is sending my real ID gonna work? I've made a PP in another country, do I need to have for example Italy ID for an Italy PP? Or it can be id from another country and it's gonna work too? To add up I have already send my ID on another account which was made in my country so can it get me banned because they've got it saved?

you can edit your name .just goto in profile setting and edit small changes you can do

ap1337 05-20-2019 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shelfer.org (Post 1004284)
you can edit your name .just goto in profile setting and edit small changes you can do

Yes I do know that, but I've got a paypal banned on my name, that's why I made it like this now, so they not gonna know that's me, but if there would be a need for ID verification I would be able to provide it. Is it gonna work?

SaiJin 05-20-2019 06:17 PM

Even if it's your real account it's really a less then 50% chance they'll take it.
It's paypal we are talking about.

Imagine you need to make 10 accounts, they all can't be similar names, right?
So I don't see that you need to stick to a variation of your name.

Nicodiangelo 05-21-2019 08:23 AM

If they aak for ID you just have to give them the ID with the name on the account.

stefanoperna 09-11-2019 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ap1337 (Post 1004289)
Yes I do know that, but I've got a paypal banned on my name, that's why I made it like this now, so they not gonna know that's me, but if there would be a need for ID verification I would be able to provide it. Is it gonna work?

Did it work? :focus: