eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Is it a good idea to escalate support cases with stealth accounts? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/126487-good-idea-escalate-support-cases-stealth-accounts.html)

dncrm 05-23-2019 07:37 AM

Is it a good idea to escalate support cases with stealth accounts?

Hello,

I recently bumped into the 2500 EUR limit for one of my stealth accounts. I provided the docs and I added a VCC too.
I have waited nearly a week, and since I wanted to get some transactions going with this PayPal, I sent a message to PP, asking why my docs were not confirmed.

I got a reply after 1 day, stating that the case has been escalated, and they will help me quickly get this issue sorted out.

Now I have to ask:
is it a good idea to do this with stealth accounts? Is it a good idea to get involved with PP support? Will they have a second, maybe even third look on the docs and my transactions (or the whole account)?
Or it's better to completely stay "under the radar", and just be super passive about everything that happens with your account?

I hope I will not have any issues now, but I want to know what the veterans think about this thing, so I won't do the same mistake with my next accounts.

PS: I'm not involved with eBay, I only use the PayPal account to get some money from royalties (legit source of income), and then I spend those on online services and subscriptions...and I have some F&F payments here and there.

jas 05-23-2019 03:16 PM

Re: Is it a good idea to escalate support cases with stealth accounts?

Personally I try to avoid contacting them. In my view I would rather it take two weeks to be approved rather than pushing someone into checking them

PPbb 05-23-2019 03:49 PM

whether or not you contacted them, there will be someone reviewing your account and checking the documents you submitted. If you believe it took too long, then I don't see a problem in contacting them. I do this on my stealth without any issues.

dopedan 05-23-2019 06:00 PM

I wouldn't risk it, personally.

WEI 05-23-2019 08:01 PM

The process is just the same. Someone will review your documents.
I always call them when 48 hours has passed and no reply from them.

dncrm 05-24-2019 01:47 AM

Thanks guys for the input on this!
I contacted them, escalated the case, and my PayPal was approved in a couple of hours.
I might've been lucky this time, but I'm incredibly happy it went thru without an issue.

I guess when you try to show confidence via the emails, it might be an additional "weapon", and they will not question the docs/source of the VCC.

drphilofebay 05-24-2019 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dncrm (Post 1005325)
Thanks guys for the input on this!
I contacted them, escalated the case, and my PayPal was approved in a couple of hours.
I might've been lucky this time, but I'm incredibly happy it went thru without an issue.

I guess when you try to show confidence via the emails, it might be an additional "weapon", and they will not question the docs/source of the VCC.

Who questions source of docs/or VCC? LOL

dncrm 05-25-2019 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drphilofebay (Post 1005430)
Who questions source of docs/or VCC? LOL

What?:spy: