eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   PP Cash and I can't spend balance. "Quick Security Check" (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/126537-pp-cash-i-cant-spend-balance-quick-security-check.html)

Elliot 05-25-2019 02:30 AM

PP Cash and I can't spend balance. "Quick Security Check"

I have a PP cash account with my real info, no bank on it, but I verified my SS# which was never used before, and sort of kept this one for any kind of End Of Days scenario to fall back on.

The problem is, each time I try to go pay something (even something very small, and in a low risk category) I get the "quick security check" pop up. I try to use it, to my Verizon # that's in my name, and it says "sorry we can't verify it's you" and so I stop, wait 2 days, and even trying again get the same thing.

I've sold very slowly, bought very slowly, and always shipped on time. Now after waiting 3+ days between tries (about 3 so far, which has taken almost a month) and trying to use the verification pop up, it never works.

Does anyone know why this might be, or what I can do to make it work, without calling in...?

Elliot 05-26-2019 01:50 AM

Re: PP Cash and I can't spend balance. "Quick Security Check"

Anyone...? Does anyone know if adding a bank (something I'd rather not do if possible) would solve this, or if there is another way I could get around this invisible wall...

slokor 05-26-2019 02:08 AM

Is this account new? how old is it?
You don't have a bank account attached. Do you at least have a credit card attached?
Is this your first time sending a payment?

Elliot 05-27-2019 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 1005779)
Is this account new? how old is it?
You don't have a bank account attached. Do you at least have a credit card attached?
Is this your first time sending a payment?

The account is 4 months old, 14 sales, each about $30, and I've spent most of it as it came in, with a few days between each payment/purchase.

There is a card on it, a phone (in my name) and then this invisible wall just started out of nowhere.

agent006140 05-27-2019 07:27 AM

when someone pays you,you see the amount in your Paypal account but in reality,the money is not yet collected by Paypal,unless your buyer is using his Paypal balance.
Thats why Paypal needs some assurance if it cant collect the payment from your buyer,a bank account or a cc?

Elliot 05-27-2019 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1006091)
when someone pays you,you see the amount in your Paypal account but in reality,the money is not yet collected by Paypal,unless your buyer is using his Paypal balance.
Thats why Paypal needs some assurance if it cant collect the payment from your buyer,a bank account or a cc?

I have a credit card on file on the account (no bank though) and the money I collected from previous sales has been in there and showing "available" for over 3 weeks now.