eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Recurring payments and limited account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/126687-recurring-payments-limited-account.html)

Urtnot1 05-31-2019 04:18 AM

Recurring payments and limited account

Hello guys! My PayPal account got limited permantley, here is an error:

After a review, we've decided to permanently limited your account due to potential risk. You’ll not be able to conduct any further business using PayPal.

My question is , how would you recommend me to deal with my current recurring customers? I mean , I have about 80 recurring clients atm and now i have big stress on how to transfeer them.

I didn't buy a new paypal account yet, im thinking of buying pre-made stealth account without holds/limits so maybe it would be most wise to transfeer all recurring payments there?

But how do I do that? As I understand I will need to contact my current clients by email and ask them to cancel and then create a new subscription on my website again or how? Please advise me!

rsot 05-31-2019 05:58 AM

Re: Recurring payments and limited account

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urtnot1 (Post 1007113)
But how do I do that? As I understand I will need to contact my current clients by email and ask them to cancel and then create a new subscription on my website again or how? Please advise me!

You will cause a link to your new paypal account by doing via your old website.

You might need to ask them to create a new subscription in another way.

Best of luck as you think this out.

Why do you think paypal said your old account is a risk?

Urtnot1 05-31-2019 06:05 AM

Thank you for the reply rsot.

Quick question, If I open a website on a new domain, but with 100% same design and etc, will it be okay?

No problem for changing domain, I will do that!

Urtnot1 05-31-2019 06:07 AM

Btw, Could anyone recommend me any trusted & legit website where I could buy paypal stealth accounts which would be without any holds? Because I need to send/receive payments instantly once i got an account, i need pre-warmed account which is more than 30 days old or idk how to tell it, it just needs to be without any holds..

Could annyone recommend me something please?

rsot 05-31-2019 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urtnot1 (Post 1007134)
Thank you for the reply rsot.

Quick question, If I open a website on a new domain, but with 100% same design and etc, will it be okay?

No problem for changing domain, I will do that!

New domain would be good. Same design and etc...should be ok but a manual check over at paypal could easily link.

Also, keep in mind, if you haven't solved WHY pp limited your old account in the first case ....and you are doing the same activity...then you could be limited again.

rsot 05-31-2019 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urtnot1 (Post 1007137)
Btw, Could anyone recommend me any trusted & legit website where I could buy paypal stealth accounts which would be without any holds? Because I need to send/receive payments instantly once i got an account, i need pre-warmed account which is more than 30 days old or idk how to tell it, it just needs to be without any holds..

Could annyone recommend me something please?

Go to the Marketplace subforum here and contact sellers there - only they are authorized account sellers on this website

Urtnot1 05-31-2019 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1007142)
New domain would be good. Same design and etc...should be ok but a manual check over at paypal could easily link.

Also, keep in mind, if you haven't solved WHY pp limited your old account in the first case ....and you are doing the same activity...then you could be limited again.

Im selling instagram marketing service, its 69$ subscription every 30 days.

Problem was, when people bought service and some of them were not willing to go further and start their accouts growth - they asked for a refund, but i didn't bother to issue them a refund, i thought "well, paypal will pay them anyway" .I didn't think its bad for reputation , so i had like 10 disputes opened at the time , before it got baned. Maybe because i ignored disputes and didnt answer them ,thats the reason why my account got limited?

rsot 05-31-2019 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urtnot1 (Post 1007147)
Im selling instagram marketing service, its 69$ subscription every 30 days.

Problem was, when people bought service and some of them were not willing to go further and start their accouts growth - they asked for a refund, but i didn't bother to issue them a refund, i thought "well, paypal will pay them anyway" .I didn't think its bad for reputation , so i had like 10 disputes opened at the time , before it got baned. Maybe because i ignored disputes and didnt answer them ,thats the reason why my account got limited?

You didn't bother to issue a refund and thought let Paypal eat the bill...that's pretty terrible business decision :(

Urtnot1 05-31-2019 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1007152)
You didn't bother to issue a refund and thought let Paypal eat the bill...that's pretty terrible business decision :(

Yeah, I thought if paypal eat the bill itself , in other words if a person open a dispute himself - its still ok.

But as I understand that if my account gets many disputes opened it ruins my reputation and paypal will finally close my acccount because of this??

rsot 05-31-2019 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urtnot1 (Post 1007156)
Yeah, I thought if paypal eat the bill itself , in other words if a person open a dispute himself - its still ok.

But as I understand that if my account gets many disputes opened it ruins my reputation and paypal will finally close my acccount because of this??

Of course - disputes = problems.

avtobus 05-31-2019 11:47 AM

1. about the limitation reason - it's clear to me - a great deal of disputes for a shot period of time+ignoring them.
2. you don't need to cancel the old subscriptions - they will be cancelled automatically after 3 failed withdrawal attempts.
3. you cannot transfer your subsctioptions to another paypal account. Just contact the customers and tell them to re-subscribe.

Urtnot1 05-31-2019 11:53 AM

Guys, I really need your help.

On my old paypal i have like 80 active subscriptions , that account just got limited forever before few days.

How would you advise me to deal with my current cutomers? How can I get them subscribed on my new paypal that I will open? If someone could help me

avtobus 06-03-2019 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urtnot1 (Post 1007251)
How would you advise me to deal with my current cutomers? How can I get them subscribed on my new paypal that I will open? If someone could help me .

i had the same problem some years ago. There's just 1 way out. You should manually contact each of the customer telling them "your subscription expired pls. prolong it through my new pp account" or smth like that.
And try to use as much accounts as possible in future to reduce the risk of subscribed clients loss.

rsot 06-03-2019 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avtobus (Post 1007854)
i had the same problem some years ago. There's just 1 way out. You should manually contact each of the customer telling them "your subscription expired pls. prolong it through my new pp account" or smth like that.
And try to use as much accounts as possible in future to reduce the risk of subscribed clients loss.

Agree - have to contact each customer via e-mail and explain professionally.

GreenBean 06-03-2019 06:25 AM

Oh, the parrot speaks.

:bird: