eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Best place to buy PayPal stealth accounts without any hold (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/126688-best-place-buy-paypal-stealth-accounts-without-any-hold.html)

Urtnot1 05-31-2019 04:34 AM

Best place to buy PayPal stealth accounts without any hold

Hello guys! Can you recommend me any place where I could buy PayPal stealth accounts which would be without any money receive/send hold?

I need best quality ,most trusted website, because my old paypal account got limited and i will transfeer many of my old recurring clients on that new account, so i need to be sure that i wont get any problems with it.. Please , recommend me something!

nickopedia 05-31-2019 04:57 AM

Re: Best place to buy PayPal stealth accounts without any hold

Sorry to tell you, those accounts are not available here by sellers in the marketplace.

There is no such thing as an account that won't get limited.

Be wary of anyone contacting you via PM soliciting such accounts, as they are likely scams.

Better to create your own accounts and build your own transaction history. This is the best long term solution.

Urtnot1 05-31-2019 05:02 AM

Sorry I didnt mean to say which wont get limited. I meant to say that I want to buy accounts which are ready to receive/send money without hold.

I mean , maybe there is any trusted shop which sells accounts which are ready to receive/send money withotu holds, cause i have many people who buy my service and I need money to invest, so i can't create a new paypal account and wait for the hold 21 days...

rsot 05-31-2019 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urtnot1 (Post 1007119)
Sorry I didnt mean to say which wont get limited. I meant to say that I want to buy accounts which are ready to receive/send money without hold.

I mean , maybe there is any trusted shop which sells accounts which are ready to receive/send money withotu holds, cause i have many people who buy my service and I need money to invest, so i can't create a new paypal account and wait for the hold 21 days...

Remember that holds can be placed on an account at any time as well so it's not always possible to ensure 100% that there won't be any holds.

Urtnot1 05-31-2019 06:19 AM

Yeah, but i need an account which most likely wont have hold so i can start receiving/sending money from the beginning!

dncrm 05-31-2019 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urtnot1 (Post 1007151)
Yeah, but i need an account which most likely wont have hold so i can start receiving/sending money from the beginning!

I was looking for the same thing, but I quickly found out, that there's not really a market for this anymore...
PayPal accounts get limited way too easily nowadays, and nobody will risk making a complete transaction history with their own money... what if the money will get stuck in that account?

Yes, maybe there are some people who are willing to sell you an old PP that they had, but expect high prices, and possible scams...

rsot 05-31-2019 07:52 AM

Quote:

Best of luck :thumb:

GreenBean 05-31-2019 07:54 AM

Quote:

Just be aware of what might happen.

Good Luck.

:amen:

techfan 05-31-2019 04:17 PM

Can youall give more information on this 21 day Hold?

Do we need a bank account to deposit money from paypal or we can just deposit to a debit card?