What is going on with paypal ???? Lost so many accounts - eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 126
Thanks: 25
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 39%
Longevity: 22%
iTrader: (0)
Default What is going on with paypal ???? Lost so many accounts

Hello everybody.

What is going on with paypal ? I have lost so many accís more than in last year together.

Accounts is different aged with feedbacks and also without.

On first when money comes in paypal limit accounts and ask all documents. After review documents account is reinstated but moustly in same day or in nex day account is limited wit message:
We regret to inform you that we're initiating the closure of your PayPal account. This measure is necessary to protect us from potential financial losses.

All IPís is clean, all docs is good, invoices is originals.
Ok products is high risk but last year it was working. What happened now ?

Can someone give any advice ?
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 239
Thanks: 26
Thanked 75 Times in 55 Posts
Activity: 43%
Longevity: 40%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: What is going on with paypal ???? Lost so many accounts

I would think high-risk items is the cause, but I cannot say for sure. Paypay will look at what you sell and if they don't like it, well...

You should also consider your stealth (creating and administering) methods.


If you don't mind sacrificing an account or two, consider running an experiment:

Using a brand new account, sell only used books and see what happens. You may do it indefinitely until you're clearly in the know what causes the limitations.
Rinse and repeat with other items like bin liners, table mats, etc...

If both accounts sta up then you may consider using that strategy to strengthen your accounts before moving onto selling your main items.

Good luck
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 126
Thanks: 25
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 39%
Longevity: 22%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: What is going on with paypal ???? Lost so many accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandoras_box View Post
I would think high-risk items is the cause, but I cannot say for sure. Paypay will look at what you sell and if they don't like it, well...

You should also consider your stealth (creating and administering) methods.


If you don't mind sacrificing an account or two, consider running an experiment:

Using a brand new account, sell only used books and see what happens. You may do it indefinitely until you're clearly in the know what causes the limitations.
Rinse and repeat with other items like bin liners, table mats, etc...

If both accounts sta up then you may consider using that strategy to strengthen your accounts before moving onto selling your main items.

Good luck
Thanks for advice.
But as i told in this year january was everything ok. Even if im selling scrap and then moving to main items accounts get limited.

There is something changed in that way...
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 125
Thanks: 5
Thanked 18 Times in 18 Posts
Activity: 67%
Longevity: 9%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: What is going on with paypal ???? Lost so many accounts

are you selling from the site? I mean maybe your domain is blacklisted
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 126
Thanks: 25
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 39%
Longevity: 22%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: What is going on with paypal ???? Lost so many accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by avtobus View Post
are you selling from the site? I mean maybe your domain is blacklisted
How to know that ?

Hmmm i dont know !
How to check if my provider is blacklisted ?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
agent006140's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,512
Thanks: 215
Thanked 217 Times in 194 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 7%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: What is going on with paypal ???? Lost so many accounts

what is the high risk item?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 57,371
Thanks: 4,563
Thanked 6,978 Times in 6,358 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 76%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: What is going on with paypal ???? Lost so many accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
what is the high risk item?
Or what category of high risk Karlis96? Things do change over time...
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 41,960
Thanks: 5,464
Thanked 8,991 Times in 7,020 Posts
Activity: 22%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (6)
Default Re: What is going on with paypal ???? Lost so many accounts

Hmmm, yes. That info might help.

So many variables.

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
agent006140's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,512
Thanks: 215
Thanked 217 Times in 194 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 7%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: What is going on with paypal ???? Lost so many accounts

Paypal said it is protecting itself from financial losses,so it must be high risk category/
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 644
Thanks: 3
Thanked 57 Times in 47 Posts
Activity: 62%
Longevity: 36%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: What is going on with paypal ???? Lost so many accounts

your just linked somewhere and you dont even know it.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 126
Thanks: 25
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 39%
Longevity: 22%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: What is going on with paypal ???? Lost so many accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamlmfao View Post
your just linked somewhere and you dont even know it.
I think no. I want to think that way
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 126
Thanks: 25
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 39%
Longevity: 22%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: What is going on with paypal ???? Lost so many accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Or what category of high risk Karlis96? Things do change over time...
Some accounts watches some accounts brand bags.

You will all tell me now - of course they will limit, brand new accounts and first items high risk.

But i want to mention - everything was fine just 3-4 months ago. First item even 8-9k$ easy. Also have withdraw this amount.
Now even 2days not past after money comes in.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 644
Thanks: 3
Thanked 57 Times in 47 Posts
Activity: 62%
Longevity: 36%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: What is going on with paypal ???? Lost so many accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlis96 View Post
Some accounts watches some accounts brand bags.

You will all tell me now - of course they will limit, brand new accounts and first items high risk.

But i want to mention - everything was fine just 3-4 months ago. First item even 8-9k$ easy. Also have withdraw this amount.
Now even 2days not past after money comes in.
Guess paypal changed there system, count yourself lucky for lasting even that long with those amounts sheeesh.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Romkis's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 71
Thanks: 16
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Activity: 8%
Longevity: 26%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: What is going on with paypal ???? Lost so many accounts

it's not first who write about it, a month ago somebody writes about the same case. A few weeks ago it was the same for me. Accounts were different, different rdp even company of providers, different account ages. First, ask proof of ID or just block without asking any proof. Now it's all normal, any problems, until next PP cleaning time.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 126
Thanks: 25
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 39%
Longevity: 22%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: What is going on with paypal ???? Lost so many accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romkis View Post
it's not first who write about it, a month ago somebody writes about the same case. A few weeks ago it was the same for me. Accounts were different, different rdp even company of providers, different account ages. First, ask proof of ID or just block without asking any proof. Now it's all normal, any problems, until next PP cleaning time.
What you have done different ?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Romkis's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 71
Thanks: 16
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Activity: 8%
Longevity: 26%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: What is going on with paypal ???? Lost so many accounts

Nothing, just created all new and until now no problems, pfu pfu pfu Its PP, all can happens.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RIP.. How many accounts have you lost? ohmr Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts 67 02-21-2018 08:54 AM
Lost 3 New Paypal accounts in one week: Limited, What i Do Wrong? johncarter Paypal Limited 15 01-26-2018 07:25 PM
lost all accounts..AGAIN..!!!! zeppo UK eBay Suspensions 50 04-25-2015 07:03 AM
My PayPal accounts keep getting limited... lost over 6000$ WHAT SHOULD I DO? krallicious Paypal Limited 12 06-18-2012 06:08 PM
Hi . I just lost 7 ebay accounts on 2 paypal accounts yesterday blondeconan Introductions 5 04-15-2010 10:30 AM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:03 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts