eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   PayPal Claim (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/126775-paypal-claim.html)

Unoh 06-03-2019 07:53 PM

PayPal Claim

I recently sold virtual goods to someone on a stealth PayPal account May 4, nothing on it is real except for my bank account. Just cashed in after the 21 days (newer PP acc) and I received an email today that the buyer claims they never got the item. My Paypal account is now -40$, which I know is not a lot, but I will send evidence that I did indeed provide to this buyer. I've read that Paypal doesn't usually side with a seller on virtual goods, so if I don't win the case, do you think they'll just take the money from my bank account? Are they allowed to do so?

rsot 06-03-2019 08:00 PM

Re: PayPal Claim

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

In short terms, yes if you don't win the claim they can take the money from bank account to make up for the negative since it's on the pp account

agent006140 06-03-2019 08:06 PM

Unless Paypal has changed its policy,it would ask you to transfer fund to make it neutral.
if you win the case,then that -$40 will be removed .
BuT I dont know how you can win since you cant prove with online tracking showing it has been delivered

Unoh 06-03-2019 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1008042)
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

In short terms, yes if you don't win the claim they can take the money from bank account to make up for the negative since it's on the pp account

so if I remove it from the account then they won't be able to take any funds out?

Unoh 06-03-2019 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1008050)
Unless Paypal has changed its policy,it would ask you to transfer fund to make it neutral.
if you win the case,then that -$40 will be removed .
BuT I dont know how you can win since you cant prove with online tracking showing it has been delivered

as of now, it's showing as -40$ and telling me to add money to resolve my negative balance. I'm planning on providing some screenshots of my conversation discussing the item (art) and then an email where I sent the final product. If this isn't good enough proof for Paypal, and they let this POS scammer get his money back, will they just take it from my bank if I don't pay up?

dealagreeproceed 06-03-2019 09:34 PM

dude stop asking stupid common sense questions:violin:

Unoh 06-03-2019 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dealagreeproceed (Post 1008055)
dude stop asking stupid common sense questions:violin:

this is my first time dealing with any type of claim on Paypal, I genuinely want to know. Move on if it's too much of a "stupid common sense question" for you.

dealagreeproceed 06-03-2019 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unoh (Post 1008058)
this is my first time dealing with any type of claim on Paypal, I genuinely want to know. Move on if it's too much of a "stupid common sense question" for you.

your a scammer. GET LOST:bump:

agent006140 06-03-2019 10:22 PM

so they ask you to add money to make it neutral,you are not going to win as you have no online viewable tracking from a commercial carrier which said delivered.
if you dont fill the deficit,how can you use your account in the future?
you should know better not to sell anything which you cannot prove delivery

Unoh 06-03-2019 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1008061)
so they ask you to add money to make it neutral,you are not going to win as you have no online viewable tracking from a commercial carrier which said delivered.
if you dont fill the deficit,how can you use your account in the future?
you should know better not to sell anything which you cannot prove delivery

I don't care about the Paypal account really, all I want to know is if they will tap into my bank and remove the funds if I jump ship on the account.

I sold a commissioned art piece to someone. I CAN prove delivery (can provide proof it was sent via email, buyer received it, etc.) I know it's slim, but maybe Paypal will side with me on this

dealagreeproceed 06-03-2019 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unoh (Post 1008067)
I don't care about the Paypal account really, all I want to know is if they will tap into my bank and remove the funds if I jump ship on the account.

I sold a commissioned art piece to someone. I CAN prove delivery (can provide proof it was sent via email, buyer received it, etc.) I know it's slim, but maybe Paypal will side with me on this

S
C
A
M :faint:

Unoh 06-03-2019 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dealagreeproceed (Post 1008068)
S
C
A
M :faint:

dude what is wrong with u

GreenBean 06-04-2019 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unoh (Post 1008069)
dude what is wrong with u

YOU.

By all means be annoyed with the buyer. But you are going over the top for such a small amount of funds.

We all are trying to tell you to do that.

At the moment you still have a working PayPal, think seriously of keeping it.

Karma is a b*tch, The buyer will get bitten. Please don’t let that happen to you.

If you can accept this, you will get more help. You must know many of us have been royally screwed by PayPal. So we always try to help others.

:welcome;

agent006140 06-04-2019 08:24 AM

go read Paypal seller protection/
if it makes you feel better then remove your bank account,I dont think you can.
for that small amount,Paypal may do nothing,any future payments would be used to offset that deficit,there are other ways too,and it is not collection agency.
Paypal bot does not read email,watch movies or photos,it wants an online viewable tracking number from a commercial carrier,you should know its seller protection policy before you use its service.