Adding multiple emails to the same stealth account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-14-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 50
Thanks: 6
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Activity: 7%
Longevity: 4%
iTrader: (0)
Default Adding multiple emails to the same stealth account

Hello!

I have a fully verified & aged EU stealth account that I use to get money from different online sources.
It has been working quite nicely lately, compared to newer stealth accounts that I had, and got limited quite quickly...

I know about PayPal's feature to add multiple email addresses to the same PayPal account, but I must ask: is this a safe procedure for stealth accounts?

I would like to use this feature to register multiple accounts, and get the money to the same PayPal account through various emails.
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 06-14-2019
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 58,519
Thanks: 4,632
Thanked 7,139 Times in 6,505 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Adding multiple emails to the same stealth account

Quote:
Originally Posted by dncrm View Post
I know about PayPal's feature to add multiple email addresses to the same PayPal account, but I must ask: is this a safe procedure for stealth accounts?
This procedure effectively gets rid of the meaning of "stealth"....accounts are all linked by default...

So it isn't really "safe" - will it work? Maybe for awhile - How long is awhile? Can't predict that
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-14-2019
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 50
Thanks: 6
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Activity: 7%
Longevity: 4%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Adding multiple emails to the same stealth account

What will be linked, tho?
I will only have ONE PayPal account, I just need multiple emails that will eventually get me the money into that ONE PayPal.

I want to use this, because I have multiple accounts on the same website, and I am a little paranoid, that cashing out from multiple accounts to the same PP address, might raise a flag on that site.

So this could save the situation, but obviously I'm not willing to really risk my PP account for it...
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-14-2019
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 58,519
Thanks: 4,632
Thanked 7,139 Times in 6,505 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Adding multiple emails to the same stealth account

Quote:
Originally Posted by dncrm View Post
What will be linked, tho?
I will only have ONE PayPal account, I just need multiple emails that will eventually get me the money into that ONE PayPal.

I want to use this, because I have multiple accounts on the same website, and I am a little paranoid, that cashing out from multiple accounts to the same PP address, might raise a flag on that site.

So this could save the situation, but obviously I'm not willing to really risk my PP account for it...
The multiple accounts on the same website will be linked - I am not assuming you mean ebay (unless you are). But money coming into the pp from multiple e-mail addresses will easily be linked together
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-14-2019
agent006140's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 4,434
Thanks: 540
Thanked 370 Times in 335 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 9%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Adding multiple emails to the same stealth account

what if he uses email addresses which are just created?
we are allowed 6,one being primary and there is only one balance,not six.
What is the equivalent of 1099 in EU?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-14-2019
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 50
Thanks: 6
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Activity: 7%
Longevity: 4%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Adding multiple emails to the same stealth account

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
The multiple accounts on the same website will be linked - I am not assuming you mean ebay (unless you are). But money coming into the pp from multiple e-mail addresses will easily be linked together
I think we misunderstood each other a little bit here.

So my use-case would be:
1. Create multiple email addresses (let's say 6, for example)
2. Register with each email address on the site where I get my payments from
3. Add all email addresses to the same MAIN PayPal account
4. Cash out 6 times from the site where I make money, via the own email address which I used upon registration
5. All money arrives to the same MAIN PayPal account, without the site knowing about it (at least they can't do a simple database lookup to see which PayPal email addresses they paid out)

Would this work?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-14-2019
agent006140's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 4,434
Thanks: 540
Thanked 370 Times in 335 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 9%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Adding multiple emails to the same stealth account

All money arrives to the same MAIN PayPal account, without the site knowing about it (at least they can't do a simple database lookup to see which PayPal email addresses they paid out)
----------------------are you asking if site which pays you know your primary Paypal email address?
I dont see how ?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-15-2019
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 50
Thanks: 6
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Activity: 7%
Longevity: 4%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Adding multiple emails to the same stealth account

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
All money arrives to the same MAIN PayPal account, without the site knowing about it (at least they can't do a simple database lookup to see which PayPal email addresses they paid out)
----------------------are you asking if site which pays you know your primary Paypal email address?
I dont see how ?
Yes, that's one of the thing I was wondering about.
So even tho they send the money to "EMAIL_ADDRESS2", will they somehow see the MAIN PayPal email address in their Payment History, or somewhere?

Second thing I was wondering about: is it safe for the stealth account to do this?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-15-2019
agent006140's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 4,434
Thanks: 540
Thanked 370 Times in 335 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 9%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Adding multiple emails to the same stealth account

nO,THE WEBSITE which pays you would just see the Paypal email address you give them and whatever you provide in your registration.
is it safe to do this with a stealth account?
Paypal will know all these email addresses are from one Paypal account,so if one gets into trouble,it will suspend your account.then the other websites cant send you any money
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-15-2019
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 50
Thanks: 6
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Activity: 7%
Longevity: 4%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Adding multiple emails to the same stealth account

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
nO,THE WEBSITE which pays you would just see the Paypal email address you give them and whatever you provide in your registration.
is it safe to do this with a stealth account?
Paypal will know all these email addresses are from one Paypal account,so if one gets into trouble,it will suspend your account.then the other websites cant send you any money
Yes, I understand that PayPal will know that all the email addresses are linked to the same PayPal account, but I'm curious whether switching this option ON triggers any RED FLAGS in PayPal's office...?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dncrm For This Useful Post:
coinzak (08-02-2019)
  #11  
Old 08-02-2019
coinzak's Avatar
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 124
Thanks: 35
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Activity: 14%
Longevity: 2%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Adding multiple emails to the same stealth account

I need to do the same as you? Did works?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dncrm View Post
Yes, I understand that PayPal will know that all the email addresses are linked to the same PayPal account, but I'm curious whether switching this option ON triggers any RED FLAGS in PayPal's office...?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-03-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 26
Thanks: 3
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 1%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Adding multiple emails to the same stealth account

correct me if i'm wrong, but that would cause a link, no?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-03-2019
Kajunrook's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,172
Thanks: 10
Thanked 138 Times in 112 Posts
Activity: 47%
Longevity: 36%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Adding multiple emails to the same stealth account

Quote:
Originally Posted by dncrm View Post
I think we misunderstood each other a little bit here.

So my use-case would be:
1. Create multiple email addresses (let's say 6, for example)
2. Register with each email address on the site where I get my payments from
3. Add all email addresses to the same MAIN PayPal account
4. Cash out 6 times from the site where I make money, via the own email address which I used upon registration
5. All money arrives to the same MAIN PayPal account, without the site knowing about it (at least they can't do a simple database lookup to see which PayPal email addresses they paid out)

Would this work?
I have 2 different stealth ebay accounts hooked to each of my paypals, they are linked but the two I am selling non Vero items on is on the 3 year of this with no issues.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kajunrook For This Useful Post:
coinzak (08-03-2019)
  #14  
Old 08-03-2019
coinzak's Avatar
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 124
Thanks: 35
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Activity: 14%
Longevity: 2%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Adding multiple emails to the same stealth account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajunrook View Post
I have 2 different stealth ebay accounts hooked to each of my paypals, they are linked but the two I am selling non Vero items on is on the 3 year of this with no issues.
You mean that you added a new email on your PP accounts and money come from two different ebays accounts with any issue?
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Adding emails to main PayPal account and use them in non linked eBay accounts Bizzz PayPal Talk 5 02-11-2019 03:33 PM
Multiple Emails On One Account Dany123 PayPal Talk 1 01-24-2016 07:34 PM
one paypal account multiple emails nakamuru eBay Discussion! 4 08-12-2014 02:46 PM
Adding emails to Paypal account RetroRedneck PayPal Talk 5 04-27-2014 03:23 PM
PayPal Canada & Adding emails franky PayPal Talk 0 10-05-2008 05:55 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:41 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts