eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Please help me, there should be explanation. Account limitation (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/127202-please-help-me-there-should-explanation-account-limitation.html)

Karlis96 06-19-2019 04:15 AM

Please help me, there should be explanation. Account limitation

Hello all.
On first i would like to say cos im using one laptop and for every account new user account.

1. Account - Have listed some cheap stuff 1-5$. Several days account live and then limited. I provided what paypal asks, proof of ID and sales invoices for item which i have sold. Invoice was from Aliexpress. Apeal denied

2. Have listed gift card in ebay. Listing still live on ebay, but some buyer was unable to pay at first time ( doesnt have enough money ) paypal was limited account and asked ID and invoices. I have called to paypal and asked what invoices they asking if there was absolutely no any transactions. Ok they have move case to back office. Appeal Denied

2. Have listed item for 50$ on ebay. Item is still live, paypal limited account - as they said someone has tryed to purchase your item. They see that in system. Again ID and invoices. Invoices for account where is 0 transactions. Again case moved to back office. Appeal Denied

--Im using same laptop but with different user ID.

--Every time changing IP checked by IP Burger ( using mobile phone as hot spot )

--Clean phone number local. Prepaid sim card.

--Clean docs - used batch purifier before sending.

--Clean new vcc. Which is similar to Vanilla visa but only local brand ( mastercard )

Where can be problem for limitation. No any single limitation goes thru !

avtobus 06-19-2019 05:22 AM

Re: Please help me, there should be explanation. Account limitation

us accounts?

Karlis96 06-19-2019 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avtobus (Post 1012246)
us accounts?

No, Europe, Latvia accounts !

nickopedia 06-19-2019 05:59 AM

When eBay asks for "Invoices" they don't mean receipts, or even bills of sale.

eBay's definition of "Invoice" means SUPPLIER DETAILS or they really want written permission or proof you can resell those items.

eBay and PayPal's business model is incompatible with virtual goods, they also don't like some times of products.

Maybe try again with real (tangible) goods set at a low price to break in the accounts before listing other, more high risk items.

Karlis96 06-19-2019 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 1012250)
When eBay asks for "Invoices" they don't mean receipts, or even bills of sale.

eBay's definition of "Invoice" means SUPPLIER DETAILS or they really want written permission or proof you can resell those items.

eBay and PayPal's business model is incompatible with virtual goods, they also don't like some times of products.

Maybe try again with real (tangible) goods set at a low price to break in the accounts before listing other, more high risk items.

I have sold real goods, i have sold physical gift card.
And ebay did not ask anything, but paypal !!!

PPbb 06-19-2019 06:18 AM

How aged are your PP ebay accounts? From my experience it's unusual to have your account limited from selling items $1-5
Having multiple user accounts on the same laptop should not cause any link in my knowledge

This limitation is an automatic one. so basically you are doing the same thing that triggers the system to make limitation.

rsot 06-19-2019 06:25 AM

@OP, selling as soon as account is created?

Karlis96 06-19-2019 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PPbb (Post 1012254)
How aged are your PP ebay accounts? From my experience it's unusual to have your account limited from selling items $1-5
Having multiple user accounts on the same laptop should not cause any link in my knowledge

This limitation is an automatic one. so basically you are doing the same thing that triggers the system to make limitation.

New account !

Karlis96 06-19-2019 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1012255)
@OP, selling as soon as account is created?

Yes. Is that can be problem ?

tablain 06-19-2019 07:25 AM

I can feel here issue with digital items.
PP provide less support for this, and guessing you will be sending product over email ( as in ebay description )
and incvoice means: supplier confirmation that you have rights to resell.

nickopedia 06-19-2019 07:40 AM

I think in your situation is the fact it's gift cards. Those have been a problem for other sellers in the past.

avtobus 06-19-2019 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karlis96 (Post 1012263)
Yes. Is that can be problem ?

let the new account idle for at least 5 days after verifying it.

Karlis96 06-19-2019 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 1012279)
I think in your situation is the fact it's gift cards. Those have been a problem for other sellers in the past.

It happens with items as well not only gift cards !!!

Karlis96 06-19-2019 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avtobus (Post 1012290)
let the new account idle for at least 5 days after verifying it.

Result is same ! Im not selling in same day when acc is created.

Karlis96 06-20-2019 02:42 AM

Nice forum, where no one from experienced member can give advice. Is that is some secret information what im asking ? Even aspkin stay quite without opinion.

Thanks guys.

nickopedia 06-20-2019 02:55 AM

OP, there is no magic bullet to help you with limitations. We obviously can't tell you the reason since only PayPal knows the real reason you faced limitation.

Also don't assume security stays the same; things are constantly changing so what worked yesterday might not today.

We are not here to spoon feed you, you are advised to put in the effort and experiment with various scenarios both in creating your accounts, and the types of items you list. This does take a bit of work, but it will be worth it in the long run.

Karlis96 06-20-2019 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 1012499)
OP, there is no magic bullet to help you with limitations. We obviously can't tell you the reason since only PayPal knows the real reason you faced limitation.

Also don't assume security stays the same; things are constantly changing so what worked yesterday might not today.

We are not here to spoon feed you, you are advised to put in the effort and experiment with various scenarios both in creating your accounts, and the types of items you list. This does take a bit of work, but it will be worth it in the long run.

Thanks.

But i dont have any ideas how to crate accounts differently. Im crating that way how its written in book from here !

Kajunrook 06-20-2019 07:07 AM

I sent a $1500 invoice from Alibaba for a large purchase of one of my main items. I was immediately banned by paypal with all legit info as far as name, picture ID, SSN etc. Paypal does not like Alibaba or Aliexpress,

dbhana121 06-20-2019 07:21 AM

What were the 1+5$ items, and aliexpress invoices don't work ever.

Also, i normally take it slow, 1 item a week slowly into 2 items a week, and max value is £2-3.

Fedo 07-15-2019 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karlis96 (Post 1012293)
Result is same ! Im not selling in same day when acc is created.

I am facing the same issue, New VM, different OS. Canvas, time, resolution, item...etc anything you can think of
still the same issue

Fedo 07-15-2019 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinsoldier (Post 1019048)
On my stealth accounts ( and I've had quite a few) I have never been asked to supply invoices.

What is it that you're selling to attract attention?? ( other than the clearly dubious gift cards)

name it. $1 item up to $3000 same results
2 weeks ago i never had any problem
limitation ( ID + invoice )
send them
reinstated

that is it
now nothing is working
different item
different behavior
timing is different

all the same results