eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal Sees I am Using IP Hosting (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/127356-paypal-sees-i-am-using-ip-hosting.html)

kittywalt 06-24-2019 11:28 AM

Paypal Sees I am Using IP Hosting

So I am trying to withdraw money from PayPal. Yesterday it was they needed to send me a text ..... today I am told they can see that I am using an IP Hosting device and I need to remove it before trying to log in. Now what? I am using Express VPN, but I certainly don't want to log in from my home location. What can I dod? Is there another VPN that is better? Anyone had this same issue?

nickopedia 06-24-2019 05:41 PM

Re: Paypal Sees I am Using IP Hosting

Most all of the popular public VPN's are blacklisted and known by PayPal. Also, how do you know if they arn't shared with other users? I would guess that would be a big problem, too.

SaiJin 06-24-2019 07:01 PM

I never use anything but IPburger myself.

THey shouldn't care about using a hosting IP when you withdraw though.
Sounds like they have this specific on on a black list perhaps?

WEI 06-24-2019 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 1013722)
Most all of the popular public VPN's are blacklisted and known by PayPal. Also, how do you know if they arn't shared with other users? I would guess that would be a big problem, too.

This is the msytery with regards to VPN Providers. How sure are we that they are not recycling, they are not sharing the IPs to the other users?
By the way, do not ever use those public VPNs, esp that expressvpn, they are not good for PP, ebay and amazon. Better use Residential IPs. I have personally tried 24vc and IPBurgerVPN, you can also check those.

kittywalt 06-25-2019 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1013737)
I never use anything but IPburger myself.

THey shouldn't care about using a hosting IP when you withdraw though.
Sounds like they have this specific on on a black list perhaps?

Yes seems weird. I have been using this one for 2 years. I noticed awhile back that if I wasn’t running express vpn when doing a withdraw I would get a 72 hour hold on the funds...I withdrew Saturday and suddenly Sunday I couldn’t. Have to wait 24 full hours until I try again. I am now using IPburger and am crossing my fingers that it works.

kittywalt 06-26-2019 09:20 AM

Update: after 2 frustrating days of not being able to transfer money out due to error messages...I waited a full 24 hours from the time of my last try, signed up for IPburger and finally last night I was able to transfer my funds out of Paypal. Thank you IPburger. :)

Pandoras_box 06-26-2019 03:36 PM

That account is the 'One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest'
Very lucky they did not strait suspend it. :peace:

backamblock 06-26-2019 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WEI (Post 1013741)
This is the msytery with regards to VPN Providers. How sure are we that they are not recycling, they are not sharing the IPs to the other users?
By the way, do not ever use those public VPNs, esp that expressvpn, they are not good for PP, ebay and amazon. Better use Residential IPs. I have personally tried 24vc and IPBurgerVPN, you can also check those.

You can be 10000% sure that they ARE recycled

The common 4 digit blocks (ipv4) IP adresses these days are ALWAYS recycled, there is just NO WAY around that Recycling! Google "ip v4 shortage" you will see what i mean
Many Proxy and Vpn providers falsely advertise their some days cooldown period as "fresh and unused" which is a straight lie, nothing more!
Sadly this lie still seems to work after all these years...

Please note that this is only true for ipv4 (123.123.123.123) but not for ipv6, which will be widespread some day in the future (but ebay does not accept it yet)

Also, the way you formulated your last sentence can be misunderstood by newcomers.
Don't confuse residential IP with VPN provider. One is a type of product, the other is a seller which provides a delivery protocol.
Vpn can be both datacenter and residential, as it is only a way to connect to that IP

WEI 06-27-2019 02:13 AM

^ i stand corrected. I meant it's Residential Proxies.

nickopedia 06-28-2019 11:34 AM

IP recycling is one problem you can't exactly foresee unless you have 100% control over the IP space/block. How would you even know if other users are sharing the same networks as you? You don't, and are at the mercy of the provider who may, or may not tell you the real truth. Claims they have 100% clean IP's are what a $5 hooker might tell you. ;)

That usually means you need to run your own ISP, or know someone who does to ensure you know the *real* history of the IP address space. That said, the guy above mentioned we have a real shortage of ipv4 assignments, and for this reason ARIN (in North America) who assigns those addresses is no longer giving out virgin assignments. They have been gone for years, so anything you do get from them is likely a REASSIGNMENT or SWIP'd space from another ASN (network) provider. Who the heck knows how THEY used it before you get it...

Wesley77 06-28-2019 08:40 PM

I just sent my first payment to my bank using hidemyass vpn everything went threw but before sending the other day pp asked me to send a photo id and picture of my ss card?

WEI 06-28-2019 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wesley77 (Post 1014873)
I just sent my first payment to my bank using hidemyass vpn everything went threw but before sending the other day pp asked me to send a photo id and picture of my ss card?

Hidemyass vpn is the MOST abusive vpn ive ever known. Why use that?

WEI 06-28-2019 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 1014756)
IP recycling is one problem you can't exactly foresee unless you have 100% control over the IP space/block. How would you even know if other users are sharing the same networks as you? You don't, and are at the mercy of the provider who may, or may not tell you the real truth. Claims they have 100% clean IP's are what a $5 hooker might tell you. ;)

That usually means you need to run your own ISP, or know someone who does to ensure you know the *real* history of the IP address space. That said, the guy above mentioned we have a real shortage of ipv4 assignments, and for this reason ARIN (in North America) who assigns those addresses is no longer giving out virgin assignments. They have been gone for years, so anything you do get from them is likely a REASSIGNMENT or SWIP'd space from another ASN (network) provider. Who the heck knows how THEY used it before you get it...

ON POINT right there.
This the main reason why i stick to using semi-residential proxies. they work definitely just fine as fresh guaranteed VPNs. And they are way much cheaper.

nickopedia 06-29-2019 12:54 AM

The term "semi-residential" is a misnomer. From a network standpoint, that simply means an IP network which is advertising (calling) itself a "residential network" when it really isn't.

A simple WHOIS of the IP space and traceroute into the network would reveal the truth they are actually taking hosting within a data center, and the IP is based in a data center.

Beware of providers who claim they have "residential" networks when in fact it's only the label on the can; the contents have something else.

appleip1 07-03-2019 01:37 PM

im using ip-burger. i switched from the main software on the desktop to the software that runs by the clock. i have with drawled funds 4 times with no problem. i transfered $80 dollars today to my wells fargo account, and received a 12 hour hold time. then i called into paypal and they said they can see I'm using a VPN service and that might be the reason for my 12 hour hold time. PP is getting smarter guys. be ready.

turtlepillow 07-06-2019 08:11 PM

Are you using residential IP?

appleip1 07-08-2019 12:04 PM

Here is my setup: I'm using home Comcast wifi connection. i have my desktop computer with the wireless card usb connected to WIFI. also i have a new user account i created on this computer with ipburger as my new IP Address. i followed every step of the eBay stealth book. :-). any more tips you can give would be great! i dont want to rattle paypal. ive been slowly withdrawing funds to my Wells Fargo account. i mean slowly. so far so good...its like walking on eggshells. :-)

shelfer.org 07-08-2019 12:09 PM

You should use rdp

appleip1 07-08-2019 12:13 PM

Thanks Shelfer, what are the benifits? the pros and cons. thanks for responding.

appleip1 07-09-2019 09:38 PM

Update: i just withdraw two payments of $50 dollars with paypal. i did these separate. i chose the 1 day processing, not the instant transfer to bank. just a few tips to help you guys. doing this in these small amounts worked. :-)