eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   "You can not at a bank at this time" Problem (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/127771-you-can-not-bank-time-problem.html)

mcmstar 07-09-2019 09:16 AM

"You can not at a bank at this time" Problem

Hi guys

I am trying to add a bank account to my limited PP account that is available for withdrawal but I am having "You can not at a bank at this time" problem.
I waited 1 month twice and still having the same issue.

So I called customer service and they told my my VPN is not secure (which is from 24vc and never changed my IP since the beginning) try another connection.

Should I connect from my own country's IP or buy a VPN from IPBurger and try that way?

nickopedia 07-09-2019 10:02 AM

Re: "You can not at a bank at this time" Problem

This very well sounds like a problem with the VPN you are using.

How do you really know the service you are using is not shared with other customers, or had been previously used/abused?? You really don't!

IPBurger uses IP addresses that are NOT shared with others, and free of most problems you would otherwise encounter using a public VPN/proxy.

phaz0rz 07-09-2019 10:11 AM

IPburger and 24vc have about the same reputation here. 24vc used to be the only recommended VPN company (and they're still advertising in the marketplace section today). In my opinion your chances of getting a bad IP are the same with either company since neither company can accurately score every IP they get to make VPN's with.

At this point I really don't think switching VPN companies would make any difference. Paypal would still notice the datacenter VPN and the same red flags would likely be thrown up. You could maybe look into renting a residential IP somewhere for just long enough to get this account taken care of. It sounds like the security is pretty tight on your account though so you may have problems with that as well. :/

SaiJin 07-09-2019 02:48 PM

Would you be able to call PayPal and see if a customer service can add the bank account to your PayPal manually?

shelfer.org 07-09-2019 02:58 PM

I am also suffering from a month to add a bank with singapore paypal.
May i ask which bank you are trying to add

nodeal 07-09-2019 10:07 PM

Not sure if the VPN is the reason.. PP reps often spit this excuse like robots when some security flag is raised on your account and prevents you from doing something simple like adding a bank.

Adding a bank onto a limited PP account past 180 days is notorious for giving problems like the one you are experiencing. The only thing that worked for me was being persistent in calling PP, demanding to speak to a supervisor and so on until I found someone to help me manually add a bank for me. Then I was able to make a withdrawal.

xsolent 07-10-2019 10:24 AM

Use a mobile Wi-Fi hotspot.

shelfer.org 07-10-2019 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xsolent (Post 1017765)
Use a mobile Wi-Fi hotspot.

not work,just need to call paypal and they will bypas limit then we can add bank

RedPill 07-10-2019 11:49 AM

CS person is most likely talking out of their arse. They will be able to see it's a VPN, but very much doubt that's the problem.

I used dirty VPN ip all the time with banks and never this message

mcmstar 07-11-2019 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shelfer.org (Post 1017785)
not work,just need to call paypal and they will bypas limit then we can add bank

I waited for 48 hours and tried with my real IP from my country and still got the same error message.

I just called them for what the reason was and they told me that the bank account I was trying to add is blocked and he couldn't remove it, I have to add another bank account.

Could that be true?

shelfer.org 07-11-2019 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcmstar (Post 1018025)
I waited for 48 hours and tried with my real IP from my country and still got the same error message.

I just called them for what the reason was and they told me that the bank account I was trying to add is blocked and he couldn't remove it, I have to add another bank account.

Could that be true?

which bank you are trying to add

JENNY9091 07-11-2019 01:00 PM

OP, did you get a chance to send a text to verify your phone number?

If you did get that chance, it should be fine for you to add phone number.