eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   PayPal strength after Docs passed (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/127782-paypal-strength-after-docs-passed.html)

StealthLannister 07-09-2019 06:23 PM

PayPal strength after Docs passed

Is it safe to say that after Documents have passed, does that paypal account become "stronger"?

agent006140 07-09-2019 07:08 PM

Re: PayPal strength after Docs passed

what is meany by stronger?
stronger than what ?a mule,an elephant?
or Green giant ?

nodeal 07-09-2019 10:02 PM

sometimes yes. sometimes no. Hard to say.

I have had accounts pass document verification and I can definitely say they are some of my "strongest" accounts. However, I have also passed document limitation, and got limited again a few weeks later.

If you get the limitation lifted with documents, take it slow with selling. Pace yourself for a bit. If all is well after this probation period, then you're probably good to go and have a "strong" account.

Unlimitedsales 07-09-2019 10:30 PM

hahah an Elephant.

That was funny

avtobus 07-09-2019 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unlimitedsales (Post 1017662)
hahah an Elephant.

That was funny

what was this post for? Just to make more messages? Try not to be off-topic

nickopedia 07-09-2019 11:36 PM

All that documents do is to fulfill some requirement for PayPal. It's triggered as a result of compliance or security review.

There is no evidence that an account that has passed doc review is any "stronger", it just means they may not ask for those same documents again (i.e. ID or proof of address)

MM78 07-09-2019 11:42 PM

There are people with PayPals that had no issues, all doing well.....all of the sudden closed. People need to rotate accounts so if 1 goes down you can move to a new account.

Ebayorbust 07-10-2019 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avtobus (Post 1017670)
what was this post for? Just to make more messages? Try not to be off-topic

It was to get to 25 posts.

Don't worry, he probably will stop posting on the forum now that he can send PMs to members. ;)

StealthLannister 07-10-2019 02:18 AM

Thanks for the replies definitely gave me more insight which always helps.
Cheers!

shelfer.org 07-10-2019 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StealthLannister (Post 1017596)
Is it safe to say that after Documents have passed, does that paypal account become "stronger"?

no.its does not mean u can take any risk.use your account in manors

@NasterXchange 07-10-2019 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1017603)
what is meany by stronger?
stronger than what ?a mule,an elephant?
or Green giant ?

hahaha you made my day :D :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 1017672)
All that documents do is to fulfill some requirement for PayPal. It's triggered as a result of compliance or security review.

There is no evidence that an account that has passed doc review is any "stronger", it just means they may not ask for those same documents again (i.e. ID or proof of address)

absolutely true! The account can always be limited for other reasons.

As example, after you made some sales, PAYPAL might ask you to send proof of delivery of your items or supplier invoices etc.
At least, you would have already passed the first requirement to be fully verified.

garry9061 07-10-2019 04:51 AM

I always looked at it that once they've accepted documents for verification it was another hurdle completed and there being a considerably less chance of them having further problems, after all they know exactly who you are then.

nickopedia 07-10-2019 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garry9061 (Post 1017714)
I always looked at it that once they've accepted documents for verification it was another hurdle completed and there being a considerably less chance of them having further problems, after all they know exactly who you are then.

There are numerous reports of PayPal accepting the documents, then perm limiting the account sometime later due to the same documents.

I recall one thread from a guy stating that PP requested ID, and lifted his limitation right away. Some WEEKS later they perm banned his account citing the docs were false.

I think PayPal is now relying on third parties to check the info you give them. Stealth info won't fly anymore, even with "docs" you submit showing it. They will actually pull from a service like Lexis Nexis or CRA to verify the details to be sure they are dealing with a real person.

Leader2dark 07-10-2019 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 1017732)
There are numerous reports of PayPal accepting the documents, then perm limiting the account sometime later due to the same documents.

I recall one thread from a guy stating that PP requested ID, and lifted his limitation right away. Some WEEKS later they perm banned his account citing the docs were false.

I think PayPal is now relying on third parties to check the info you give them. Stealth info won't fly anymore, even with "docs" you submit showing it. They will actually pull from a service like Lexis Nexis or CRA to verify the details to be sure they are dealing with a real person.

This was me and yes it happens. Docs are accepted almost right away, you think all good and weeks later, banned. Rep specifically said doc was bad.