eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   PAYPAL 2 for 2 -- limited submitted Docs got 180 when Withdrawing to bank 1st time (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/127784-paypal-2-2-limited-submitted-docs-got-180-when-withdrawing-bank-1st-time.html)

mduvelsaint 07-09-2019 08:45 PM

PAYPAL 2 for 2 -- limited submitted Docs got 180 when Withdrawing to bank 1st time

Paypal is getting out of control --- 2 for 2 so far

Stealth paypal open small $1-$50 Transactions accumulated too $800 within month - had ebay release funds when feedback is left -- bypassing 21day hold

Try to accept the money by send to bank ( 1st time) supposed to not asked docs/ or be limited for reject the transfer as you are not leaving money in to pay with paypal .. But Transfer got reject and held / and pay[al limit the accounts asking for:

Upload a photo ID
Provide proof of fulfillment
Provide purchase receipt from your supplier
Provide information on account activity

Each time, 1st account ( $1200) got limited after getting the docs and submit everything

From paypal:

" You can no longer do business with PayPal. After a review, we decided to permanently limit your account as we detected that this account was created using either fraudulent or stolen information. You’ll not be able to conduct any further business using PayPal."

http://www.secondeyesolution.ch/ --- worked the last 2 times I used them-- quality docs

2nd account -- accumulated 800 tried to transfer 400 got limited demanding info submission by y Aug 22, 2019 - what do I do guys?

Upload a photo ID

Paypal Accept the money process takes your information and and put it through a database --- if they can not confirm it -- automatic limit and doc request -- so random stealth not working on the paypal side at least..

How do we bypass this since transfering to bank still requires you to the "ACCEPT THE MONEY"" Database check on stealth auto failure.

What are you doing different on the paypal side that let you get your money out safely on pure stealth?

Versus having to submit someone real information.. This is getting annoying.. I have 4 other accounts ranging between 3 - 6K each that are 2 months new with about 30-100 transactions from $10-$199.99 that I am afraid If I try to take off and withdraw to bank.. I will be limited since they are all stealth..

I need some real guidance here -- not some snarky response.. best not say something if you do not have answer. Do not answer with a question, I need real responses.

Please me hear your input. Do

Please noted my setup ( Portable firefox, timezone control app webrtc with dedicated HIGH Anon Proxy IP- sock5 link to user address area - which yields the same result as IP burger).. using Tracfone which is link to the account zip code -- and I have been yield 5000/50000 limits no problem and rarely have to call in for verification ( 1/6 so far)... but paypal is killing me? Please help !!!!

Leader2dark 07-09-2019 09:25 PM

Re: PAYPAL 2 for 2 -- limited submitted Docs got 180 when Withdrawing to bank 1st ti

The issue is your IP setup. Paypal can detect any VPN or proxy.

I have had no issues so far, I do about 15k per month and transfer to bank daily. Fingers crossed though, its only a matter of time. Stealth IS DYING OUT. Any idiot can see that. It won't be long now till everything requires SSN, ID, etc and its all verified 100%, not just some rep eyeballing it. Same with bank names matching account names. That would be the final blow to stealth as well.

The final time I used secondeye, it was accepted, but about two weeks later they banned. The rep said on the phone the ID was bad. I won't see that 4.5k until September...

drphilofebay 07-09-2019 09:31 PM

Re: PAYPAL 2 for 2 -- limited submitted Docs got 180 when Withdrawing to bank 1st ti

"had small transactions" in total $800 LOOOOOL, yeah sure. You go too fast, you crash.

Leader2dark 07-09-2019 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drphilofebay (Post 1017637)
"had small transactions" in total $800 LOOOOOL, yeah sure. You go too fast, you crash.

No that's not it at all. I will do 15k on a new account(3 month old), around 70 transactions per month.

The first months I do about 1-2k, no issues.

nickopedia 07-09-2019 09:35 PM

Yes, they are cracking down big time if the new account is on a DATA CENTER IP. This means just about any proxy, VPS, VPN, etc. They want to see a residential or mobile based IP address to trust you.

I have a few PayPal's on data center proxies but they are established accounts with lots of transaction history.

Leader2dark 07-09-2019 09:36 PM

Try to accept the money by send to bank ( 1st time) supposed to not asked docs/ or be limited for reject the transfer as you are not leaving money in to pay with paypal ..

What does this mean?

Leader2dark 07-09-2019 09:37 PM

Another huge tip for anyone in here, leave about 1k or enough money in your paypal at all times to cover any returns.

As soon as your account goes negative, they ask for docs usually. So make sure no surprise returns send you negative.

mduvelsaint 07-10-2019 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leader2dark (Post 1017642)
Try to accept the money by send to bank ( 1st time) supposed to not asked docs/ or be limited for reject the transfer as you are not leaving money in to pay with paypal ..

What does this mean?

When you choose to transfer to bank versus keeping the money into to paypal to make purchase---- the verification supposed to be non existent but -- it looks like that statement is not true.. they are checking everything so they can withhold the money.

ouako 07-11-2019 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leader2dark (Post 1017643)
Another huge tip for anyone in here, leave about 1k or enough money in your paypal at all times to cover any returns.

As soon as your account goes negative, they ask for docs usually. So make sure no surprise returns send you negative.

Honestly, I advise against this.If you have a bank account linked, most of the time you can send a refund straight from the bank account. Leaving money in PayPal is just asking them to take a free 6-month interest free loan from you. I transfer my money out of PayPal the day it gets released. Been doing it since I started stealth.

I saw you mention doing 15k a month on accounts. Unless those are EIN verified, and you are paying taxes on them, I call BS. 1-2k first month? Still a VERY bad idea.

iliass95 07-11-2019 06:08 PM

Try not to hit $700 max next time and not so many transactions

MasStealth 07-11-2019 08:16 PM

From my experience if your ebey account is established you can do up to 1k a month without any risk, I did 600$ in 10 days on a very new(0 month) unverified PayPal account without problems at all ! ,the account is still alive

captainbarkey 07-11-2019 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leader2dark (Post 1017639)
No that's not it at all. I will do 15k on a new account(3 month old), around 70 transactions per month.

The first months I do about 1-2k, no issues.

So Is VPN (Ipburger) would get detected by Paypal ?

taopham2 12-04-2019 03:02 AM

Thanks for the good information!
1) My paypal got limitted, and paypal requested SSN
2) I just start selling for 2 months already, but I never take out the money. I have over $2k in the paypal account
3) They're limitted my account; however, I don't know what's their limit is!
4) I saw you guys mentioned about secondeyes, i'm guessing they're using ⊗⊗⊗⊗ identity. I rather buy a new stealth account instead of using those ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info.
5) Is there a way you can help me get back my account? I'll send you $75 amazon gift cards :)
https://www.screencast.com/t/bVb1G1JXCY

Thank You Guys

Dufus 12-04-2019 04:31 AM

You're letting go of 2k?

rsot 12-04-2019 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taopham2 (Post 1052888)
Thanks for the good information!
1) My paypal got limitted, and paypal requested SSN
2) I just start selling for 2 months already, but I never take out the money. I have over $2k in the paypal account
3) They're limitted my account; however, I don't know what's their limit is!
4) I saw you guys mentioned about secondeyes, i'm guessing they're using ⊗⊗⊗⊗ identity. I rather buy a new stealth account instead of using those ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info.
5) Is there a way you can help me get back my account? I'll send you $75 amazon gift cards :)
https://www.screencast.com/t/bVb1G1JXCY

Thank You Guys

Be careful with pm's you might get about this

Chance 12-04-2019 08:15 AM

I faced the same problem, my solution is to get some non-stealth paypal accounts to work with stealth eBay accounts.
Working good so far.

kingash313 01-06-2020 06:09 AM

Hey, did you get your money since it has been 180 days?

Quote:

Originally Posted by mduvelsaint (Post 1017622)
Paypal is getting out of control --- 2 for 2 so far

Stealth paypal open small $1-$50 Transactions accumulated too $800 within month - had ebay release funds when feedback is left -- bypassing 21day hold

Try to accept the money by send to bank ( 1st time) supposed to not asked docs/ or be limited for reject the transfer as you are not leaving money in to pay with paypal .. But Transfer got reject and held / and pay[al limit the accounts asking for:

Upload a photo ID

Each time, 1st account ( $1200) got limited after getting the docs and submit everything

From paypal:

" You can no longer do business with PayPal. After a review, we decided to permanently limit your account as we detected that this account was created using either fraudulent or stolen information. You’ll not be able to conduct any further business using PayPal."

http://www.secondeyesolution.ch/ --- worked the last 2 times I used them-- quality docs

2nd account -- accumulated 800 tried to transfer 400 got limited demanding info submission by y Aug 22, 2019 - what do I do guys?

Upload a photo ID

Paypal Accept the money process takes your information and and put it through a database --- if they can not confirm it -- automatic limit and doc request -- so random stealth not working on the paypal side at least..

How do we bypass this since transfering to bank still requires you to the "ACCEPT THE MONEY"" Database check on stealth auto failure.

What are you doing different on the paypal side that let you get your money out safely on pure stealth?

Versus having to submit someone real information.. This is getting annoying.. I have 4 other accounts ranging between 3 - 6K each that are 2 months new with about 30-100 transactions from $10-$199.99 that I am afraid If I try to take off and withdraw to bank.. I will be limited since they are all stealth..

I need some real guidance here -- not some snarky response.. best not say something if you do not have answer. Do not answer with a question, I need real responses.

Please me hear your input. Do

Please noted my setup ( Portable firefox, timezone control app webrtc with dedicated HIGH Anon Proxy IP- sock5 link to user address area - which yields the same result as IP burger).. using Tracfone which is link to the account zip code -- and I have been yield 5000/50000 limits no problem and rarely have to call in for verification ( 1/6 so far)... but paypal is killing me? Please help !!!!