eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal wants yo ID after adding bank !! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/128002-paypal-wants-yo-id-after-adding-bank.html)

greenlaurel 07-17-2019 02:00 PM

Paypal wants yo ID after adding bank !!

There is a problem !
I created paypal with multilogin and proxy, created a paypal membership, first verified the mail, then verified the phone information. I added the payoneer bank account, two days later the confirmation codes came to my email address.
So far everything was normal and smooth, my paypal account was restricted after I added confirmation codes to PayPal
restriction email, '' Why is your account limited?
We recently received a suspicious activity report in a bank connected to your PayPal account, '' he wrote.
I contacted customer service, told him that I did nothing wrong and that he restricted my paypal account.
customer service '' I want you to know that this is an automatic email.
However, I've confirmed that there are no suspicious transactions because I can see that you have not taken any action under your account.
I would like to let you know that this process or steps have been taken to ensure that you are the user of this account, and we confirm your identity. '' said.
Is this the new paypal security procedure or did I do something wrong? Somebody please say something!

jas 07-17-2019 02:05 PM

Re: Paypal wants yo ID after adding bank !!

I'm not a fan of multilogon to keep things separate but to me its the word proxy that jumps out from your post.

What proxy service did you use?

greenlaurel 07-17-2019 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jas (Post 1019648)
I'm not a fan of multilogon to keep things separate but to me its the word proxy that jumps out from your post.

What proxy service did you use?

I got it form sslprivateproxy .

nickopedia 07-17-2019 02:24 PM

If you are using a good proxy, it will work fine. You just need to be sure that you are using a quality one, not these cheap ass deals that cost $1 per month or something.

jas 07-17-2019 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greenlaurel (Post 1019656)
I got it form sslprivateproxy .

Their you go. Bad IP provider.

Try something like IP burger

greenlaurel 07-17-2019 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jas (Post 1019659)
Their you go. Bad IP provider.

Try something like IP burger

I bought from ssl private proxy site recommended by multilogin website
if this problem I'm experiencing is caused by prox, which one should I buy from your recommended ip burger site ,
PERSONAL VPN , DEDICATED VPN , FRESH VPN ?

harborpoint 07-17-2019 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greenlaurel (Post 1019647)
There is a problem !
I created paypal with multilogin and proxy, created a paypal membership, first verified the mail, then verified the phone information. I added the postpay bank account, two days later the confirmation codes came to my email address.
So far everything was normal and smooth, my paypal account was restricted after I added confirmation codes to PayPal
restriction email, '' Why is your account limited?
We recently received a suspicious activity report in a bank connected to your PayPal account, '' he wrote.
I contacted customer service, told him that I did nothing wrong and that he restricted my paypal account.
customer service '' I want you to know that this is an automatic email.
However, I've confirmed that there are no suspicious transactions because I can see that you have not taken any action under your account.
I would like to let you know that this process or steps have been taken to ensure that you are the user of this account, and we confirm your identity. '' said.
Is this the new paypal security procedure or did I do something wrong? Somebody please say something!

what is postpay bank?

greenlaurel 07-17-2019 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harborpoint (Post 1019667)
what is postpay bank?

I'm sorry I wrote it wrong. I'm using the Payoneer bank.

SaiJin 07-17-2019 03:19 PM

Hi,

This is why I don't use anything "convenient". I run everything manually.
No multilogin and only a trusted VPN.

Anyone can say anything about proxy or their VPN, but fact of the matter is in this industry if I want to last long, I always go for the best, specially one that's specifically created for stealth.

So next time try this:

1. Work your accounts manually per stealth guide instructions.
2. Try IPburger VPN

Try with 2 accounts and see how it goes.

greenlaurel 07-18-2019 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1019674)
Hi,

This is why I don't use anything "convenient". I run everything manually.
No multilogin and only a trusted VPN.

Anyone can say anything about proxy or their VPN, but fact of the matter is in this industry if I want to last long, I always go for the best, specially one that's specifically created for stealth.

So next time try this:

1. Work your accounts manually per stealth guide instructions.
2. Try IPburger VPN

Try with 2 accounts and see how it goes.

PayPal has been banned in Turkey , So I have to get USA paypal and ebay membership ! Does your recommended confidential guide contain information on how to open a secret ebay and paypal membership ?

bman707 07-19-2019 09:50 AM

Ya be careful with proxies I’m thinking that might have been the problem cutting corners on costs unfortunately seems to come back to bite you in stealth try a good vpn like ipburger.