eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   New ebay/Paypal can i use another (old) paypal with ebay to receive payments? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/128555-new-ebay-paypal-can-i-use-another-old-paypal-ebay-receive-payments.html)

iLias 08-05-2019 02:32 PM

New ebay/Paypal can i use another (old) paypal with ebay to receive payments?

Just thinking out loud...

lately I made ebay/PP account, while listing an item I was typing in my paypal email as a payment method so instead of (t..@gmail.com) I typed (t..@gmali.com) by wrong and I pressed 'lit it' and it was successfully listed :/

so I want to ask you guys if I typed in diff paypal address to receive payment it will probably work HUH

I am thinking of using this to sell some expansive items and receive the payment on old paypal better than a new one without history

darklife 08-05-2019 03:52 PM

Re: New ebay/Paypal can i use another (old) paypal with ebay to receive payments?

Cancel the product you listed , then re-list and add correct paypal address .

I recommend you wait one day after you cancel the product you listed and then re-list

3000 08-05-2019 04:32 PM

Re: New ebay/Paypal can i use another (old) paypal with ebay to receive payments?

Quote:

Originally Posted by darklife (Post 1024236)
Cancel the product you listed , then re-list and add correct paypal address .

I recommend you wait one day after you cancel the product you listed and then re-list

thats not the problem

SaiJin 08-05-2019 05:19 PM

technically you can attach a different paypal.

But if you mistyped the paypal email, you need to revise it or cancel the listing and relist.

iLias 08-05-2019 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1024250)

But if you mistyped the paypal email, you need to revise it or cancel the listing and relist.

thank you for this post saijin I will give it a try and post the results since nobody tried it before

TerryPrince 08-06-2019 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1024250)

Its simple as that.

Also if you are askinng if you should use OLD account to prevent issues,limitations etc then its better you use old as they have better & relaxed system.

Kajunrook 07-12-2020 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vergant (Post 1105391)
Its not even possible to misstype a paypal email, as there is a background check if this email even exists.

As already said, that should be no problem.

Well if you mistype another email than yours and "that" email is active to another person it will let you list. Have done it three or four times and had to cancel sale but you cannot refund payment from an email acct that you don't own. Pretty tricky.

mpfteam 07-12-2020 04:53 PM

i have one paypal account now for over two or three years i purchased from @slokor i upgraded it myself but i have used this same paypal address with several different ebay accounts. how? simple, you need to create or purchase an old gmail/yahoo/etc account. then you go in paypal and add new email. wait few days. delete original email. then you go in the paypal settings where you allowed ebay to take money automatically, like labels, payments, etc. you cancel the 'agreement'. you add a new phone number. wait few days. then you go into your new/old ebay and create listing with new email address, and to make monthly bills too.
i have done this several times BUT make sure you are using a new IP address.

good luck

Romlo90 07-12-2020 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mpfteam (Post 1105453)
i have one paypal account now for over two or three years i purchased from @slokor i upgraded it myself but i have used this same paypal address with several different ebay accounts. how? simple, you need to create or purchase an old gmail/yahoo/etc account. then you go in paypal and add new email. wait few days. delete original email. then you go in the paypal settings where you allowed ebay to take money automatically, like labels, payments, etc. you cancel the 'agreement'. you add a new phone number. wait few days. then you go into your new/old ebay and create listing with new email address, and to make monthly bills too.

good luck

What about the same Name and address?
do you keep same info?

harborpoint 07-12-2020 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mpfteam (Post 1105453)

good luck

can you explain further?

rsot 07-13-2020 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harborpoint (Post 1105472)
can you explain further?

Seems fairly clear - 100% there is a lot of linking going on but nice that it works for the poster

newstart123 07-13-2020 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iLias (Post 1024203)
Just thinking out loud...

lately I made ebay/PP account, while listing an item I was typing in my paypal email as a payment method so instead of (t..@gmail.com) I typed (t..@gmali.com) by wrong and I pressed 'lit it' and it was successfully listed :/

so I want to ask you guys if I typed in diff paypal address to receive payment it will probably work HUH

I am thinking of using this to sell some expansive items and receive the payment on old paypal better than a new one without history

you can simply edit your business policy

mpfteam 07-13-2020 08:57 AM

the only things i changed was the phone number, and main email address, and remove any thing tight up in connection with ebay, like automatic billing, etc.

i still have the same physical address, and of course the same name. i have two physical address added to ebay where i accept to a PO BOX any returns, and i do purchase stuff on ebay. and ALL using a stealth account.