eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   How Long do paypal accounts last before they ask for id (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/128671-how-long-do-paypal-accounts-last-before-they-ask-id.html)

seller0 08-08-2019 11:59 PM

How Long do paypal accounts last before they ask for id

How Long do paypal accounts last before they ask for id verf. ?

nickopedia 08-09-2019 01:31 AM

Re: How Long do paypal accounts last before they ask for id

There is no set time. There are times you will be hit with the ID + doc request right away on the very first transaction. I've also seen instances where some of my accounts went years without even a single request. It just depends on many factors.

Bigcheeze45 08-09-2019 04:52 AM

A lot has to do with the set up. Not sure what sets it off when they ask right away but I know when ya sell fast and furious ..they ask. It has to do with the 200/20k in sales

rsot 08-09-2019 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seller0 (Post 1025127)
How Long do paypal accounts last before they ask for id verf. ?

How long have your paypal accounts lasted for until now OP?

Doreku 08-10-2019 01:35 PM

theres no set time, i believe it has to do somewhat with volume of sales/risk factor

haiauphisu15 08-11-2019 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doreku (Post 1025553)
theres no set time, i believe it has to do somewhat with volume of sales/risk factor

So what I need to do when they ask for ID? Should I give them quality docs or move to the next one and wait for 180days?

two3aight1 08-13-2019 09:49 PM

I got asked for id about a month ago. Bought 2 brand new high limit account, from here... signed into 1 for the 1st time on my prepaid phone, everything went fine still selling to this day no issue. The other acct I bought, signed in on another prepaid phone and Boom they asked for id and other documents. I sent in a Photoshop Id matching the name and address ect to this day the PayPal is still limited and says "still reviewing my docs" or whatever. I abandoned the account. Oh well but I think the change in where the IP address came from caused a trigger. No idea one got limited and not the other.

yankee 08-13-2019 10:01 PM

I almost never get asked for Docs. I think it has been since 2015.
A lot has to do with the items you sell and how fast you load tracking.

two3aight1 08-13-2019 11:18 PM

On my account that got limited (my very 1st ever limited stealth acct) I never even got a chance to list anything for sale. I was limited as soon as I logged in. So IP is also clearly a factor as well.

yankee 08-13-2019 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by two3aight1 (Post 1026413)
On my account that got limited (my very 1st ever limited stealth acct) I never even got a chance to list anything for sale. I was limited as soon as I logged in. So IP is also clearly a factor as well.

That is funny because I just made a post about how IP is least important unless it is a VPN.

two3aight1 08-14-2019 12:12 AM

It must be a factor at least on some level. I don't pretend to be a know it all or anything like that. We're talking about an account I bought from here. Paid over 200 for it a boom suspended as soon as I logged in. The seller was more than helpful and did what he could no fault of his I hope. I'm not crying about it or anything I just chalked up up as a part of doing business in the stealth game. But IP address is clearly in issue at some level maybe my fault for not using an IP matching the original but idk. I logged in with a brand new phone I bought and was limited as soon as I logged in. Next time I may try to buy a VPN or something before signing in honestly idk.

yankee 08-14-2019 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by two3aight1 (Post 1026423)
It must be a factor at least on some level. I don't pretend to be a know it all or anything like that. We're talking about an account I bought from here. Paid over 200 for it a boom suspended as soon as I logged in. The seller was more than helpful and did what he could no fault of his I hope. I'm not crying about it or anything I just chalked up up as a part of doing business in the stealth game. But IP address is clearly in issue at some level maybe my fault for not using an IP matching the original but idk. I logged in with a brand new phone I bought and was limited as soon as I logged in. Next time I may try to buy a VPN or something before signing in honestly idk.

VPN is the absolute most risky. It is the least normal to paypal/ebay