eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Adding USA bank account in South American Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/128891-adding-usa-bank-account-south-american-paypal.html)

latinsensuality 08-15-2019 08:15 PM

Adding USA bank account in South American Paypal

Ok so there is a problem here for all the South American users of PayPal (From Venezuela to Argentina). It happens that Paypal is not accepting some USA valid bank accounts, specially all the Bank accounts of Bank of America opened in Florida with the ACH routing code 063100277. They don’t allow to add the account they say that you have to call Bank of America and request a “physical routing number” because this routing number (for all the Florida accounts) is digital (wtf??). After that I have been researching about this and happens that Paypal decided to stop adding all the Bank of America bank accounts with this routing code because a lot of South American users were adding Payoneer accounts with the mentioned routing code. I also ask another friend that he has US PayPal account and he was able to add the account with that routing code of Florida, so the problem is with the South American PayPal accounts (I am not sure about the Mexican and Caribbean accounts).

So my question is, anyone here from South America has been able to add Bank of America accounts opened in Florida? This is a normal issue because the mayor PayPal users of this part of the planet opened US bank accounts in this US state.

TerryPrince 08-17-2019 03:08 AM

Re: Adding USA bank account in South American Paypal

I think paypal has block all Southern countries to add usa bank account.

Maybe because they have fear they'll be using it for fraudelent purposes...

Anyhow give them a call & explain them and maybe they'll be able to let you do it.

latinsensuality 08-17-2019 02:30 PM

Re: Adding USA bank account in South American Paypal

Quote:

Originally Posted by TerryPrince (Post 1027226)
I think paypal has block all Southern countries to add usa bank account.

Maybe because they have fear they'll be using it for fraudelent purposes...

Anyhow give them a call & explain them and maybe they'll be able to let you do it.

I have called a lot of times but only speaking with Spanish support (maybe speaking with English support would help?), they actually do accept US bank account, the problem is with Bank of America Florida routing number. I know a lot of people with TD bank, Chase, Wells Fargo having no problem with adding the bank.