eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Logging into 2 Paypal account on 1 IP address (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/128913-logging-into-2-paypal-account-1-ip-address.html)

drebintech38 08-16-2019 05:28 PM

Logging into 2 Paypal account on 1 IP address

I just wanted to double check if its safe to login to a Paypal account that was linked to a banned Ebay, on the same IP address as my current working Ebay using different PC? Up til now I have been logging into the old Paypal with a VPN.

SaiJin 08-16-2019 05:30 PM

Re: Logging into 2 Paypal account on 1 IP address

as long as you don't use the same IP as your other accounts and you use the designated windows user account, you'll be fine.

nickopedia 08-16-2019 05:56 PM

OP, be careful using VPN's, especially the popular and public ones. They are likely to cause you problems.

drebintech38 08-16-2019 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 1027146)
OP, be careful using VPN's, especially the popular and public ones. They are likely to cause you problems.

Ok let me explain my situation for better clarification

-On my desktop PC I use my completely legit Ebay and Paypal connected to my modem.

-On my personal laptop I connect to a router and the PC I want to login to the old Paypal account associated with my banned Ebay

-Both have the same IP address from the 1 modem.

-I will not be logged into Paypal at the same time on either PC.

Would this be OK?

nickopedia 08-16-2019 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drebintech38 (Post 1027147)
Ok let me explain my situation for better clarification

-On my desktop PC I use my completely legit Ebay and Paypal connected to my modem.

-On my personal laptop I connect to a router and the PC I want to login to the old Paypal account associated with my banned Ebay

-Both have the same IP address from the 1 modem.

-I will not be logged into Paypal at the same time on either PC.

Would this be OK?

It's not good stealth practice to share IP's (as the PC & laptop on your LAN do).

That said, you are unlikely to be linked by IP address alone. Usually it's that, along with some other factor, like a similar name/address/phone, or other aspect shared between those two accounts.

Why not minimize your risk by using a good clean IP for your second account? IPBurger is a good solution for that since they use clean IP's never shared with other users.

drebintech38 08-16-2019 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 1027153)
It's not good stealth practice to share IP's (as the PC & laptop on your LAN do).

That said, you are unlikely to be linked by IP address alone. Usually it's that, along with some other factor, like a similar name/address/phone, or other aspect shared between those two accounts.

Why not minimize your risk by using a good clean IP for your second account? IPBurger is a good solution for that since they use clean IP's never shared with other users.

I just wanted to use the old Paypal for online survey payouts and such. Not going to risk linkage since the last names match on both accounts.

nickopedia 08-16-2019 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drebintech38 (Post 1027161)
I just wanted to use the old Paypal for online survey payouts and such. Not going to risk linkage since the last names match on both accounts.

In that case, please refrain using both those PayPal's on the same IP. Linkage is a definite possibility.