\"eBay  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   limited :-( (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/1290-limited.html)

chris187 09-18-2007 05:18 PM

limited :-(

hi i have been selling on ebay for a couple of years now , i have 1 ebay account suspended for pretty much nothing so i have been using my bros account with no problems the last 10 months are so but recently i have been limited on the listings i can put on ebay now cuz i have to link my paypal account to my ebay account to lift this which will ban me cuz i have a banned account ! anyway on my paypal account which iv had for about 2 years i took off my america bank account so i could put some money into my betfair account ( gambling site ) i then waited a few days and put the bank account back on but seen that i put the wrong account number in so i took it off again and then put it back on ! i then went to take 285gbp outa my paypal account this must have sent alarms ringing and i have now got a limited paypal account . i am from the uk and am vertifed member ! i have sent them all docments i can but i dont have any invoices are trading things ! i did upload all the tracking numbers they were looking . anyway this has happened 2day and im going to ring them 2moro but will they ask me about my ebay account ? or/and when they ask me about providing them with invoices , suppliers emails etc etc how do i get past this and get my account back to the way it was ? i would pass through paypal roughly 3-4000 gbp a month aswell please someone help me out here regards chris

aspkin 09-18-2007 09:01 PM

Nice sentence structure and use of punctuation.

chris187 09-19-2007 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin (Post 11042)
Nice sentence structure and use of punctuation.

thanks for the help aspkin i take you dont know what else to say

spike1 09-19-2007 08:21 AM

make up some ⊗⊗⊗⊗ invoices for paypal. i don't think they are going to call the company to see if they are real or not.

JackNoMore 09-19-2007 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris187 (Post 11083)
thanks for the help aspkin i take you dont know what else to say

I think it would help if you start with simpler sentences or at least use punctuation. Even I can't make much out of this. Sorry :confused:

chris187 09-19-2007 12:44 PM

lol i was in a rush and it was late at nite when i wrote it . The problem is with paypal they are looking invoices and suppliers details etc . i got suspended from paypal because i took one of my bank accounts off and then put it back on and then tryed to take the last of the money in my account out through the new bank account i put on . could i ⊗⊗⊗⊗ the details of a supplier ? a invoice and a email address etc etc ? what do you guys think ? cheers chris

rapunzel_01 09-19-2007 01:18 PM

to put it in nice terms my man, "YOUR ()CKED" your paypal got linked to your ebay they investigated your home address, name, social, etc..and linked your paypal to your old suspsned account. if you need to start over get a grandmas dead social number and start from there. The only way around now is to sell on ebay and send an invoice from paypal and pray to god that no one reports you with your name and address cause then a computer nerd will ban you himself. paypal is still good, but paypal and ebay are not good together one bit.

DogFacedBoy 09-19-2007 01:31 PM

To the best of my knowledge I have never given a ss# to PP or to EB and only added a bank account to my first PP...just set the other 2 up in the last couple of months. One of those new ones got limited and they asked for 1) verify my location via a phone number...did that 2) provide proof of shipping...as of last night all but one have been confirmed at USPS.com. 3)provide supplier info...I scanned and uploaded a single receipt for the one item that was bought... the others were free and I provided the specifis of how there were obtained amd 4) add a bank account. We have pretty much determined that PP does not/can not check the name on the BA against the registered one...right? So when all of those other requirements are deemed satifies by PP I will add the account and hopefully have the limit lifted and now "verified"

From the responses to my original thread it seems pretty standard procedure for new account once you start receiving or sending any money...I was pretty freaked out originally, a little calmer now, but realize that I am not out of the woods yet.

JackNoMore 09-19-2007 03:29 PM

Was there ever a time when the social was standard for registration with Paypal? One of my accounts is so old now I can't even remember if it had a social tied to it or no.

JackNoMore 09-19-2007 04:07 PM

That's if you're crazy enough to keep money in your paypal. Knowing what we know, it's almost a moot point.

chris187 09-20-2007 09:58 AM

Im from the uk so pp doesnt ask for a ss number . I have sent them all the info they want apart from invoices from suppliers which i dont have . Do you think i could just make a invoice up and send it to them ? If i phone them up will they start asking me questions about my ebay account ?

chris187 09-20-2007 04:56 PM

Is ther anyone on here that has took pictures and sent them in and got ther limit lifted ? I will gibe it a go anyway and see what happens . If all fails how long will have to wait for paypal to lift the limit as i have money in the account

Chris Hanson 09-20-2007 05:57 PM

You will have to wait 180 days unless you file reports with IC3 and the BBB. i heard the are quick to give people their money back if they report Paypal

DogFacedBoy 09-20-2007 06:09 PM

I send PP a receipt that I had for one item I sold (for 10x what I paid for it) & pictures of the other items which I got for free. And my limted has been lifted and to date all they have from me is a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and address, a real phone number which they called and a simon GC with$10 left on it.

Knock on wood, no social or bank info on file with them...

on this account that is :D

Chris Hanson 09-20-2007 06:18 PM

Right on! But be careful, more then likely they will be asking for your SSn# pretty soon

DogFacedBoy 09-20-2007 07:06 PM

Well as I stated on another thread. I consider PP as temporary solution to the problem of receiving payment right now.