eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   How PayPal AFS links accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/129717-how-paypal-afs-links-accounts.html)

Muts 09-13-2019 04:34 PM

How PayPal AFS links accounts

This is something i just find out about lately and i see many people not aware of

I'm using Multilogin Software and i do have almost 25 PayPal account . each of them have a 100% Unique fingerprint with Multiple OS/Browser Profile/ Residential Clean IPs

So you may think there is no way PayPal or any other AFS can link all those accounts together ? Think again

SSL Fingerprint Unheard-of . infact very few AFS start using that after the block of tracking technique from major Browsers

each copy of each Browser will have a Unique SSL Fingerprint . so if you are using Multiloginapp for example they using 1 browser only each time you create new Profile and you will end up with 1 SSL Fingerprint for all Chrome profile and 1 SSL Fingerprint for all FireFox profiles

Test your setup here
https://ja3er.com/

after testing my 16 Chrome based profile created with Multilogin they all have the same SSL Fingerprint . however that not the case with my Original Chrome browser from my OS .

The same goes for Firefox as well

The reason i come to this point is because the site mail.com somehow they manage to block all my attempt to create more emails and i was wondering how even thought i use very clean IPS with Unique browser fingerprint . after searching i heard about this SSL Fingerprint and as soon as i manage to find a fix the site works just fine using the same IPs i used before

10968 10-23-2019 07:58 AM

Re: How PayPal AFS links accounts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muts (Post 1033686)
This is something i just find out about lately and i see many people not aware of

I'm using Multilogin Software and i do have almost 25 PayPal account . each of them have a 100% Unique fingerprint with Multiple OS/Browser Profile/ Residential Clean IPs

So you may think there is no way PayPal or any other AFS can link all those accounts together ? Think again

SSL Fingerprint Unheard-of . infact very few AFS start using that after the block of tracking technique from major Browsers

each copy of each Browser will have a Unique SSL Fingerprint . so if you are using Multiloginapp for example they using 1 browser only each time you create new Profile and you will end up with 1 SSL Fingerprint for all Chrome profile and 1 SSL Fingerprint for all FireFox profiles

Test your setup here
https://ja3er.com/

after testing my 16 Chrome based profile created with Multilogin they all have the same SSL Fingerprint . however that not the case with my Original Chrome browser from my OS .

The same goes for Firefox as well

The reason i come to this point is because the site mail.com somehow they manage to block all my attempt to create more emails and i was wondering how even thought i use very clean IPS with Unique browser fingerprint . after searching i heard about this SSL Fingerprint and as soon as i manage to find a fix the site works just fine using the same IPs i used before

Just tested this and you're right, same fingerprint with all the profiles. Do you think this was all that was linking you?

Edit: It's the same with mobile profiles too

0bitus 10-25-2019 07:43 AM

The more I read about fingerprinting the more I think eb and pp just have a secret tolerance policy. Like how is just switching windows users even viable for some when so much things are left traceable: OS, GPU, fonts, time, audio, plugins

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10968 (Post 1043380)
Just tested this and you're right...

your test on MLA also?

byronius maximus 10-25-2019 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muts (Post 1033686)
after searching i heard about this SSL Fingerprint and as soon as i manage to find a fix the site works just fine using the same IPs i used before

So, what's the fix you found?

Muts 10-25-2019 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by byronius maximus (Post 1044101)
So, what's the fix you found?

the only fix i found is using LinkenSphere . it's the only app now that manage to put an end to this . not even Antidetect 8 manage to fix this

0bitus 10-28-2019 06:13 AM

My test on chrome browser showed this fingerprint to match on two completely different systems as well as differ on two very similar systems. I think the only bad scenario is if MLA fingerprint is unique to them only and if specific precautions are taken against mla platform, which would be a quick fight anyway.

vixa1337 10-29-2019 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muts (Post 1044108)
the only fix i found is using LinkenSphere . it's the only app now that manage to put an end to this . not even Antidetect 8 manage to fix this

Any other option then LinkenSphere ?

MIF 10-30-2019 03:02 PM

Hi,where do you buy home ip addresses?

ChaosAngel 10-31-2019 11:53 PM

any updated ?

Muts 11-01-2019 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vixa1337 (Post 1044780)
Any other option then LinkenSphere ?

I'm not aware of any other software can fix this

i did try the following
Antidetict 7.4 & 8.0
Multilogin
Kameleo

they all did not fix this problem

rsot 11-01-2019 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIF (Post 1045210)
Hi,where do you buy home ip addresses?