eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Bank Account/Paypal and SSN#s (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/12986-bank-account-paypal-ssn-s.html)

waterproof 08-26-2009 04:22 PM

Bank Account/Paypal and SSN#s

I do have a quick banking question...My friend has given me their SSN and permission to do whatever I want to create any account.
Since my fresh bank account/CC is registered with my information and SSN, will I be able to link IT with Paypal? I know the name does not matter, but will the SSN's? Because my new bank account will have my SSN and the new Paypal will have their SSN. Will this matter?
If I transfer frm Paypal to my bank account, will the 2 different SSN's cross and FLAG? :noidea:

Or will my friend have to go to the bank and open the a new account in his name and hand me over the checking/CC that way the SSN'smatch?

I don't know if paypal matches SSN's? :ballchain:
Need help please....

bluemoon999 08-26-2009 05:32 PM

There is no SSN verification process between Paypal and Bank. They don't check that way. Also, many people prefer not to put their SSN on file with Paypal simply because they don't trust this money service company and online websites.

aribragin 08-26-2009 06:35 PM

first off all in order for the ss# to work... you have to create a brand new account for ebay and paypal just to be on the safe side... and it must match your friends information fully.... i tried doing this last time with just name and ss# and it did not work...
so trust me create everything under your friends name but you can still use your own bank account but use a vcc under your friends name to be on the safe side... and when time goes by add a returning address that wasent stored in paypal ever.. and start selling verry verry slowly and nothing with vero items... just because your doing this with a social it dont mean nothing they can pull the plug on you for any reason with no explanation... happend to me many times...just make sure everything is brand new including ip addresss

waterproof 08-26-2009 07:40 PM

Thank you for your replies!

The information on the paypal account will match that of the ebay account too, which is even better news. But what I am having trouble understanding is if Paypal cannot see the owner of the bank accounts SSN, then why do we bother using a SSN with Paypal when they request it? If my brain is right, :nerd:, I am thinking both should match in order to transfer money to or from.?.? From what I have read, I guess sooner or later I will have to provide a SSN to Paypal or be limited, is that right?

Also, in place of a VCC, I have a brand new debit card, will that work in place of it? It is with the same banking/checking account.

One more thing...will it be necessary to use CCleaner or just create a new user account? I have a new IP and the works!

philly387 08-26-2009 07:43 PM

At some point, Paypal will ask for your SS#. And about having to use a SS# when Paypal asks for it, we need provide it for them otherwise we won't be able to use our Paypal accounts. But if it is a stealth account, can't really do that!

doughboykilla 08-26-2009 07:56 PM

Paypal can not get your ssn from your bank. Its illegal for a bank to even give Co.s like paypal any of your personal info. Paypal cant even see whos names on the bank owners account.

inverser 09-02-2009 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philly387 (Post 101119)
At some point, Paypal will ask for your SS#. And about having to use a SS# when Paypal asks for it, we need provide it for them otherwise we won't be able to use our Paypal accounts. But if it is a stealth account, can't really do that!

This is absolutely right! And it just happened to me!

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...onth-boom.html