eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Bank closed. Mismatch names problem? Fraud? Please advise. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/130247-bank-closed-mismatch-names-problem-fraud-please-advise.html)

bhuzz 10-03-2019 07:58 AM

Bank closed. Mismatch names problem? Fraud? Please advise.

Hi again all. I opened another everyday saver account.3rd one. I attached one to 180 days PayPal . Withdrew and closed account. 1 is attached to a PayPal I use daily . I withdraw money from PayPal to bank everyday. I opened another one last week. Got card and pin etc through post. Today I recieve a letter from bank saying after reviewing additional information we've withdrawn our decision to offer you this account. Then there is 2 additional pages talking about fraud starting with. Information held about you. As part of our commitment to prevent fraud.bla bla bla. Nothing I do is dodgy except the money from PayPal going into bank account.from Helens PayPal going into bobs account(not real names) am I getting in trouble? Is this fraud?They only closed this new account. Not the others. I didn't attach it to anything. Some advice and help would be appreciated. Thank you

agent006140 10-03-2019 10:36 AM

Re: Bank closed. Mismatch names problem? Fraud? Please advise.

Nothing I do is dodgy except the money from PayPal going into bank account.from Helens PayPal going into bobs account(not real names).
They dont like Helen and they dont like Bob

bhuzz 10-03-2019 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1038273)
Nothing I do is dodgy except the money from PayPal going into bank account.from Helens PayPal going into bobs account(not real names).
They dont like Helen and they dont like Bob

They haven't closed that account. They closed an account I attached to nothing. But I want to know if people's think that's there reason???? Also if it's fraud???. Also an opinion on whether I should continue?? Thanks

agent006140 10-04-2019 03:19 PM

I need a drink

jonyquest 10-04-2019 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinsoldier (Post 1038239)
Move on, you know they're in the right.

You got it...:typing:

Pandoras_box 10-04-2019 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhuzz (Post 1038229)
Hi again all. I opened another everyday saver account.3rd one. I attached one to 180 days PayPal . Withdrew and closed account. 1 is attached to a PayPal I use daily . I withdraw money from PayPal to bank everyday. I opened another one last week. Got card and pin etc through post. Today I recieve a letter from bank saying after reviewing additional information we've withdrawn our decision to offer you this account. Then there is 2 additional pages talking about fraud starting with. Information held about you. As part of our commitment to prevent fraud.bla bla bla. Nothing I do is dodgy except the money from PayPal going into bank account.from Helens PayPal going into bobs account(not real names) am I getting in trouble? Is this fraud?They only closed this new account. Not the others. I didn't attach it to anything. Some advice and help would be appreciated. Thank you

What bank are we talking about here?

james_112233 10-04-2019 06:16 PM

Which bank ?

I think it's more to do with the speed that you are opening and closing accounts which is suspect.

If they thought you were dodgy they would freeze all of your accounts in my opinion and invite you in for an interview. They are just preventing you from opening and closing accounts.

EDIT: If you search old threads you will see there are quite a few banks that hate mis matched names and close accounts and ask questions.

Ebayno 10-04-2019 07:28 PM

Check your credit report if they reported as fraud then it will come up in your report

GreenBean 10-04-2019 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pandoras_box (Post 1038744)
What bank are we talking about here?

Seems to me the bank is unhappy with the business practices especially as savers are involved for e-commerce.

:ranger:

rsot 10-04-2019 07:56 PM

@OP, how much would you estimate has passed through these savers?