UK Paypal cant add my bank account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 10-12-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 32%
Default UK Paypal cant add my bank account

Hey so I have been withdrawing to a Monzo account for a while now however they froze my bank account 3 times now saying that what im doing is business activity (withdrawing from paypal) i tried to explain it to them but they told me if the automated system flags my account one more time they wont have any other choice but to close it as its a significant amount which is setting off their anti fraud system

anyhow i no longer possesed the phone number i have on paypal so about 2 weeks ago i changed it and tried to add a NatWest account

when I try to add it they say "we couldnt confirm your idenitity" this has been ongoing for 2 weeks now

i called in about 5 times and each time im told they cant do anything and to wait 24 to 48 hours however its been over 2 weeks now and no matter what i do i cant add my bank account

Last edited by Therulerz5; 10-12-2019 at 06:35 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-13-2019

Longevity: 31%
Default Re: UK Paypal cant add my bank account

I had this problem aswell few times. sometimes they accept the new phonenumber after 3 days.
In my worst case i tryed after 2 weeks and they still did not accept the new number.
what i can tell you for sure is whenever you try to add a bankaccount the period resets. so if you try to add it every week it will never work.

I recomend to wait at least one month and DO NOT TRY to add it in this time. Do not call them, it is managed by ther automatic system and CS can not do anything to speed it up.

what i can recomend is either try to buy btc or try to spend the money for goods while you cant withdrawn it. avoid to hold money on paypal
The Following User Says Thank You to burbur For This Useful Post:
Therulerz5 (10-13-2019)
Old 10-13-2019
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 32%
Default Re: UK Paypal cant add my bank account

Quote:
Originally Posted by burbur View Post
I had this problem aswell few times. sometimes they accept the new phonenumber after 3 days.
In my worst case i tryed after 2 weeks and they still did not accept the new number.
what i can tell you for sure is whenever you try to add a bankaccount the period resets. so if you try to add it every week it will never work.

I recomend to wait at least one month and DO NOT TRY to add it in this time. Do not call them, it is managed by ther automatic system and CS can not do anything to speed it up.

what i can recomend is either try to buy btc or try to spend the money for goods while you cant withdrawn it. avoid to hold money on paypal
thanks ill try to wait