eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Hello guys my short story selling digital goods before buying the guide! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/130572-hello-guys-my-short-story-selling-digital-goods-before-buying-guide.html)

labaru44 10-15-2019 03:39 AM

Hello guys my short story selling digital goods before buying the guide!

Hi guys so i made my paypal few years ago in 2017 i used it to sell some of my accounts on a gaming website but only once a few months or so and i had no clue about paypal too much usually using friends and family since everyone on the forum was using that , but i invested some of the money and last year i build myself a server for virtualization and start selling more and making money but on 3 september this year i was charged back by a customer for 80 euro and i 've tried getting my money back and ask for forum support buy since it used friends and family paypal give me no option but to pay for it but i had no money i havent used my real information when making the account and i've withdraw the most 500 $ without problem.
But i got angry after paypal sided with the customer scam and i dont know why i changed the address and phone number on the account since
the account was made with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info,also removed the bank and 2 other credit cards remain on account one wich i closed and the account got limited few days after they ask for my id ,passport,driver license wich i cant confirm.
I then made a new paypal account but my problem is that i didnt know what i was doing and i've used the same phone number, everything else (name ,address,bank,credit card including ip was different ,MY REAL INFO in case they limite my account ) i've accesed with my phone browser using my mobile data .But i did create the paypal account under same phone number verified cuz they ask you to when you create using the paypal app and then changed with a number i havent used before and verified it to that number.
My problem now is if the second account that i used real info gets linked to the one i currently have limited and -69 usd ,and if that's the case i already work on a new stealth account alredy have everything new except new identity since i already used my real info on that account im having a problem with address since everyone from my family has the same address on id card.What should i do? im gonna buy the stealth guide today but i need your feedback thanks!

agent006140 10-15-2019 10:46 AM

Re: Hello guys my short story selling digital goods before buying the guide!

too long,too emotional,poor typing,too biased,
you accept Paypal payments under friend and family,there is no seller protection and no one can defend you with a chargeback from cc issuer/
You should keep some money in your account to cover some losses.
F&F is for friends and family,Goods and services is for buy and sell activities.

SaiJin 10-15-2019 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by labaru44 (Post 1041422)
Hi guys so i made my paypal few years ago in 2017 i used it to sell some of my accounts on a gaming website but only once a few months or so and i had no clue about paypal too much usually using friends and family since everyone on the forum was using that , but i invested some of the money and last year i build myself a server for virtualization and start selling more and making money but on 3 september this year i was charged back by a customer for 80 euro and i 've tried getting my money back and ask for forum support buy since it used friends and family paypal give me no option but to pay for it but i had no money i havent used my real information when making the account and i've withdraw the most 500 $ without problem.
But i got angry after paypal sided with the customer scam and i dont know why i changed the address and phone number on the account since
the account was made with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info,also removed the bank and 2 other credit cards remain on account one wich i closed and the account got limited few days after they ask for my id ,passport,driver license wich i cant confirm.
I then made a new paypal account but my problem is that i didnt know what i was doing and i've used the same phone number, everything else (name ,address,bank,credit card including ip was different ,MY REAL INFO in case they limite my account ) i've accesed with my phone browser using my mobile data .But i did create the paypal account under same phone number verified cuz they ask you to when you create using the paypal app and then changed with a number i havent used before and verified it to that number.
My problem now is if the second account that i used real info gets linked to the one i currently have limited and -69 usd ,and if that's the case i already work on a new stealth account alredy have everything new except new identity since i already used my real info on that account im having a problem with address since everyone from my family has the same address on id card.What should i do? im gonna buy the stealth guide today but i need your feedback thanks!

WElcome to the forum.

1. please use paragraphs so we can read your post easier in the future.
2. Everything you have been doing right now, stop doing it.
start with the stealth guide, take time understanding it then start over.

3. When you have anymore questions after that, post them here.

So for now, stop doing anything else with account creation.

labaru44 10-15-2019 11:51 AM

so im working on my stealth account i've read the guide but im having problems with finding an address that matches my ip and that i can prove in case paypal decide to limit me for 2500 euro a year or other issues,also i have new credit card from bank that idk if i should link and if i do i need to put in an billing address and i idk much about that .What should i do guys? can i buy buy documents in case paypal ask for it , all my family members have the same address on their id can i use a varition of that or its not worth the risk?

rsot 10-16-2019 08:13 AM

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb: