eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal Stealth: Adding new bank account...valid details...saying there's a problem. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/130846-paypal-stealth-adding-new-bank-account-valid-details-saying-theres-problem.html)

ninjastyle10 10-24-2019 08:04 PM

Paypal Stealth: Adding new bank account...valid details...saying there's a problem.

So this is my second stealth account.

My first one went smoothly.

The checking accounts are under my actual name on WellsFargo (you can add an unlimited amount of checking accounts under the same name).

Both checking accounts are in good standing and I double checked to verify I was using the right routing and account numbers.

Paypal account in question is in good standing with no warnings or limitations.

So on my first stealth account a few months back, I was able to add the bank account fine with no problems.

Now this latest one, when I tried to add the checking account, it says there was a problem adding the account.

Mind you, I tried adding the account a few times yesterday via phone and each time the damn automated system was incorrectly cutting me off midway through entering the account number on my keypad. So I hung up before it transferred me to a live agent.

So I tried again today, this time inputting the numbers vocally, and it read back the credentials fine...but said there was a problem adding the account.

Any ideas here? I can't use the online options of adding the account because it's asking for the damn confirm identity questions.

Just weird that I had no issues adding the bank on my first account but have an apparent issue on this new one.

I didn't try a second time to add since I don't want to trigger anything.

Was this just a glitch? I'm pretty sure they can't check matching name credentials on Wells Fargo accounts, else my first stealth account wouldn't have been successful.

I'd like to try to avoid talking to a live agent, but if it does come down to that, will they ask me any personal questions that I should be prepared for?

Thanks in advance!

ninjastyle10 10-24-2019 08:32 PM

Re: Paypal Stealth: Adding new bank account...valid details...saying there's a proble

Sorry, forgot to add:

-this was a purchased stealth paypal account, from about 3 months ago. Already came with a stealth bank account attached for verification

-I've tried to add this second bank account to it 3 times within the past 24 hours. Maybe I should give it more time before trying again?

-again, this paypal account is not limited and in good standing

-I've heard some suggesting adding a vcc first before a second bank account is the way to go?

-one thing I didn't think about was that the routing number I used was for a different state than the name on the stealth account. It worked for my first stealth account a year ago, but perhaps paypal tightened up?

-willing to use a different bank if needed, but would hopefully like to stick with WellsFargo because they're easy to use