eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Solutions to the paypal limit when 1st selling on ebay (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/131855-solutions-paypal-limit-when-1st-selling-ebay.html)

Chance 12-06-2019 03:23 AM

Solutions to the paypal limit when 1st selling on ebay

For new stealth/non-stealth ebay/paypal, after 1st selling, paypal will inform you that you need to provide 4 kinds of information as below:

1/Upload a photo ID.
-- I am not sure if a PS photo ID can make this through, I paid my friends to get their approvement to use their photo ID.

2/Provide proof of fulfillment.
--Upload the real tracking number.

3/Provide purchase receipt from your supplier.
--Find some invoice associated to the items you sold, PS invoice works fine.

4/Provide information on account activity.
--You can write "Funds from selling items on ebay" or something like that.

#2.3.4 are easy to make it through, the problem is #1 photo ID, I am waiting for someone who can provide better solutions than mine.

Cheers.

newstart123 12-06-2019 05:56 AM

Re: Solutions to the paypal limit when 1st selling on ebay

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chance (Post 1053354)
For new stealth/non-stealth ebay/paypal, after 1st selling, paypal will inform you that you need to provide 4 kinds of information as below:

1/Upload a photo ID.
-- I am not sure if a PS photo ID can make this through, I paid my friends to get their approvement to use their photo ID.

2/Provide proof of fulfillment.
--Upload the real tracking number.

3/Provide purchase receipt from your supplier.
--Find some invoice associated to the items you sold, PS invoice works fine.

4/Provide information on account activity.
--You can write "Funds from selling items on ebay" or something like that.

#2.3.4 are easy to make it through, the problem is #1 photo ID, I am waiting for someone who can provide better solutions than mine.

Cheers.

Thank you for this

burbur 12-07-2019 03:53 PM

photoship id wont work for 2500 EUR limit. for this restriction it might work

agent006140 12-07-2019 05:49 PM

you know they will be using AI to compare photo,they do that in China now,so keep that in mind

WontSellOnEbayEverAgain 12-07-2019 10:07 PM

Wow I feel totally stupid this is the 1st time I've ever come to a forum let alone ask questions but here goes, I just Deleated the rest of my items from Ebay & don't want to sell on their site again because I sold a new fur coat w tags I didn't accept returns little good that did. The buyer blantly lied saying the coat had a bald spot & missing fur in some areas ( a total lie) I found out the hard way that by saying it was damaged EBay would require me to take the coat back issue a refund plus pay the return shipping fee even though I told buyer I wouldn't give her a refund etc. Long story short my PayPal acct is in the negative now & since I refused to issue the buyer a pre paid return shipping label EBAY sent her a return shipping label. My question is what happens if the buyer sends the coat back to me but I refuse to accept it? Or if the mail person leaves the package on my porch and someone steals it? Doesn't the buyer or EBay (who paid for shipping label) have to prove I actually received the coat in order for her to be entitled to the refund?

Pedroalva 12-08-2019 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WontSellOnEbayEverAgain (Post 1053762)
Wow I feel totally stupid this is the 1st time I've ever come to a forum let alone ask questions but here goes, I just Deleated the rest of my items from Ebay & don't want to sell on their site again because I sold a new fur coat w tags I didn't accept returns little good that did. The buyer blantly lied saying the coat had a bald spot & missing fur in some areas ( a total lie) I found out the hard way that by saying it was damaged EBay would require me to take the coat back issue a refund plus pay the return shipping fee even though I told buyer I wouldn't give her a refund etc. Long story short my PayPal acct is in the negative now & since I refused to issue the buyer a pre paid return shipping label EBAY sent her a return shipping label. My question is what happens if the buyer sends the coat back to me but I refuse to accept it? Or if the mail person leaves the package on my porch and someone steals it? Doesn't the buyer or EBay (who paid for shipping label) have to prove I actually received the coat in order for her to be entitled to the refund?

Once eBay gave a return shipping label to the buyer and she proove that sent it back even if you don't pick up they can refund the buyer,and you loose the coat too

agent006140 12-08-2019 09:13 AM

INAD trumps your no return policy,if it is flawed,you must accept returns,no return means you dont want the item back.
Ebay gives her a return shipping label,once she uses it,USPS will charge Ebay and EBAY will charge your seller account,so look for it in your Ebay seller account.
If she does not use it or use her own shipping label,then there is no charge.
Any payment over $750 must have signature confirmation,tracking is not good enough.
If you refuse the package,you lose,the coat will go back t o your buyer and she will also get her money back and you will lose the coat,the payment plus pay for her return shipping,also a black eye as a seller!

rsot 12-08-2019 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WontSellOnEbayEverAgain (Post 1053762)

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

agent006140 12-08-2019 09:16 AM

if the item returned is in the same condition as sent and you said there is no flaw,then relist ,you will get your FVF back,
This sounds like buyer remorse,or she could wear it for an ocasion,it is called Ebay rental-designer handbag,evening gown,tuxedo,tools,etc

agent006140 12-08-2019 09:18 AM

if it is sent with a tag,see if that tag has been removed,then call Ebay.
what good does it do?
probably nothing but a bad mark on the buyer,report her

WontSellOnEbayEverAgain 12-09-2019 03:12 PM

I want to thank everyone for your answers! I'm so angry over this whole thing. I hadn't sold anything for 45 days so I was happy when I finally made that sale especially so close to christmas. I transferred the money from PayPal to my bank account and started buying Christmas gifts for my kids with the money. Long story short I spent more than half the money (795.00). Now my PayPal account is negative 795.00 if I am forced to take the coat back I don't have the money to pay it back. That's why I want to refuse the package. If I don't have the money to pay back I guarantee EBay won't let me sell anymore. Then I'm stuck with a coat I can't sell and still owe PayPal What happens if I don't pay the negative balance back plus the coat (if I accept the return) I've been a mess because I'm stressed out

james_112233 12-09-2019 04:38 PM

Those are the risk of trading online.

It really hurts the occasional / casual seller. But if you are a business, the overall profits you can make usually outweigh the occasional loss.

Just have to learn from this experience i'm afraid and decide whether selling on face to face platforms like gumtree, craigslist and facebook are better suited to your needs.