Is This The DEATH of Pinger? No More Free Calls To PayPal I Guess... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 12-21-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 27%
Default Is This The DEATH of Pinger? No More Free Calls To PayPal I Guess...

Houston we have a problem!

For years now I have been using Pinger aka textfree to make FREE Toll Free calls to paypal and ebay customer support. Pinger numbers were convenient because it's unlimited and it actually is Toll Free, There's no need to download games, watch videos, or complete surveys for calling credits as long as you're calling a Toll Free Number (1-800, 1-888, 1-866, etc). With the pinger app I easily make new accounts to get new pinger numbers to avoid calling support from the same line. The problem with this now is that it appears pinger is no longer allowing users to use the app while on a VPN, which I have been doing for years up until this day. The service is still available on my regular connection so it seems they're cracking down on stealth usage (Blame ebay for this). This is a huge blow to my operations (Mainly the communication portion) which is crucial in account creation, appeals, withdrawals, errors, etc. I need to still be able to FREELY call support whilst being anonymous.

Please does anybody else know of a another APP that allows 100% free Toll Free calls to 1800 numbers (866, 888, etc). Truly free, No credits, No surveys, etc? Please share how do you call support anonymously when needed.

Last edited by Temple; 12-21-2019 at 12:41 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-22-2019
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Is This The DEATH of Pinger? No More Free Calls To PayPal I Guess...

Anybody.... ???
Old 12-22-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 16%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Is This The DEATH of Pinger? No More Free Calls To PayPal I Guess...

how does using a VPN make you any more or less anonymous? When you call ebay they see a phone number - NOT an IP address. I don't see any need to use a VPN with such a service.
Also, plenty of other free apps that offer free numbers out there. Do some research on it.
Old 12-24-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
how does using a VPN make you any more or less anonymous? When you call ebay they see a phone number - NOT an IP address. I don't see any need to use a VPN with such a service.
Also, plenty of other free apps that offer free numbers out there. Do some research on it.
So... you think using a mobile app with a VPN vs Not using a VPN is the same level of anonymity? I disagree!

I'm not just trying to spoof my location to ebay, but to anyone who wants to track me including, lets say... "the Police" and lets say for what ever reason they go to pinger asking them for information about a specific number used from them. It would be much safer in this scenario to have hidden my geo-location from pinger as well oppose to not have used a VPN at all.

You are thinking on just a ebay level, I'm way beyond you on this one. Maybe you should re read the post.

Last edited by Temple; 12-24-2019 at 05:05 PM.
Old 12-24-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temple View Post
So... you think using a mobile app with a VPN vs Not using a VPN is the same level of anonymity? I disagree!

I'm not just trying to spoof my location to ebay, but to anyone who wants to track me including, lets say... "the Police" and lets say for what ever reason they go to pinger asking them for information about a specific number used from them. It would be much safer in this scenario to have hidden my geo-location from pinger as well oppose to not have used a VPN at all.

You are thinking on just a ebay level, I'm way beyond you on this one. Maybe you should re read the post.
Forget using the ebay app
Old 12-25-2019

Longevity: 34%

Sounds to me that your a bit crooked. Perhaps you should stop selling lm ebay.
Old 12-25-2019

Longevity: 43%

TextPlus and Nextplus for Android and Rebtel for iOS all works great with me
Old 12-25-2019
Executive [VIP]

Avoiding the police?
Well somebody is paranoid.
In order for the police to get any sort of info they first have to get a court order and chase after the companies behind the app to get that info.
Then even if they manage to get the IP they need to contact your ISP or cell provider to get your information - which is another court order.
Each one of these court orders is money and weeks of time.
Unless youre a terrorist or a drug dealer Id say youre being over cautious. Are you one of those things...?
Old 12-28-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Forget using the ebay app
I don't use the eBay App, and nobody in this thread except for you mentioned the ebay app. The topic is about calling ebay/paypal anonymously through a VIOP service with a VPN activated which will COMPLETELY HIDE MY IDENTITY "when calling them". Not just hidden from ebay but law enforcement, and Uncle Sam aswell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by franklinshauna View Post
Sounds to me that your a bit crooked. Perhaps you should stop selling lm ebay.
No I'm not crooked, I just like the senior members here know that a true stealth account in the USA requires U.S. government issued information (also known as fulz) and I don't want the owner of the identity nor a tax collection agency to link me with identity theft or money laundering. So if buying a stealth account with fulz already applied and then me taking necessary steps to avoid being linked to this identity makes me crooked, than I am not innocent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuhrer84 View Post
TextPlus and Nextplus for Android and Rebtel for iOS all works great with me
Yes these apps work well but perhaps you missed the outline in my original post. These services NO LONGER WORK WITH A VPN's, meaning my real IP will forever be linked to these apps/calls in there logs and since eBay and PayPal records every call we are vulnerable sitting ducks. Using these apps without a VPN defeats the purpose of being anonymous, Unless you know of another way to mask my mobile location/connection when on these apps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
Avoiding the police?
Well somebody is paranoid.
In order for the police to get any sort of info they first have to get a court order and chase after the companies behind the app to get that info.
Then even if they manage to get the IP they need to contact your ISP or cell provider to get your information - which is another court order.
Each one of these court orders is money and weeks of time.
Unless you're a terrorist or a drug dealer Id say youre being over cautious. Are you one of those things...?
Well that information is good, but some companies do not require a court order as they work openly with the Law Enforcement to stop and prevent crime. When visiting the website for these apps most of them have a "Law Enforcement" section with contact information exclusively for Law Enforcement. That's more than enough to worry, but more importantly even with a court order option my IP can still be tracked back to me if I didn't spoof my location with a VPN. Once more All "TRUE" stealth accounts that are long lasting that is, either uses a SSN or TIN, and if you bought a stealth account that already came with the Name, Address, DOB, and SSN of someone else attached already this would be a cause or claim to identity theft. The guy who own the SSN can fight like hell if he ever gets audited for the money I maid under his info, even if he never gets audited he can still fight like hell if he discover his info was lost, stolen or used to make accounts and he can then get Law Enforcement involved and with a trail that ultimately leads back to me, even if I didn't make the account, this still can be really nasty.

P.S. So as you can see this is not a issue unique to me but stealth accounts in general.The only reason for this thread is because VPN's once worked with these apps and now they nolonger. And no I'm not a drug dealer nor a terrorist just a overly smart guy who over prepares. I get laughed at and teased for this but it's not until it's too late when people start to think similar manner.

Last edited by Temple; 12-28-2019 at 04:24 PM.
Old 12-28-2019
Threadstarter  

Welp if you want something answered, best thing to do is do it your self. I just discovered that Skype and Google Voice both allow calls to Toll Free (800, 888, 866) numbers free of charge and a VPN will not prevent the calls. More importantly I never thought about this but Option #2 would be simply calling in from a blocked or private number. If paypal/ebay can not see the number that's calling in how can they share it with another party, They can't! all they would have is the recording it's self but no solid linkage. I'm not sure though what tools paypal and ebay possess being such big corporations but this is worth a thought some looking into. So please let this be valuable information and a solution to those of you who may have had similar concerns.

Last edited by Temple; 12-29-2019 at 07:44 AM.
Old 12-28-2019
Executive [VIP]

Sorry but I still believe youre being paranoid.
Ive been doing this for over 12 years now and have not heard about the 'police' or 'law enforcement' going after anyone the way youre describing it.
Youre worried? then do proper stealth. Use a bogus information and add your own EIN instead of talking about how you simply 'MUST' use someone's real SSN (which is nonsense).
Go do your research and show me a single case of a stealth ebayer employing proper stealth methodologies who got tracked down for anything. Anything at all. Fairly certain you find anything. Id love for you to prove me wrong.
Old 12-31-2019

Longevity: 72%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temple View Post
Houston we have a problem!

For years now I have been using Pinger aka textfree to make FREE Toll Free calls to paypal and ebay customer support. Pinger numbers were convenient because it's unlimited and it actually is Toll Free, There's no need to download games, watch videos, or complete surveys for calling credits as long as you're calling a Toll Free Number (1-800, 1-888, 1-866, etc). With the pinger app I easily make new accounts to get new pinger numbers to avoid calling support from the same line. The problem with this now is that it appears pinger is no longer allowing users to use the app while on a VPN, which I have been doing for years up until this day. The service is still available on my regular connection so it seems they're cracking down on stealth usage (Blame ebay for this). This is a huge blow to my operations (Mainly the communication portion) which is crucial in account creation, appeals, withdrawals, errors, etc. I need to still be able to FREELY call support whilst being anonymous.

Please does anybody else know of a another APP that allows 100% free Toll Free calls to 1800 numbers (866, 888, etc). Truly free, No credits, No surveys, etc? Please share how do you call support anonymously when needed.
Pinger hasn't allowed me to use my VPN's for years lol who cares