eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Virtual Number vs Actual physical SIM (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/132851-virtual-number-vs-actual-physical-sim.html)

sowaisahmad 01-17-2020 08:24 AM

Virtual Number vs Actual physical SIM

when i try to withdraw funds from PayPal, PayPal is asking for phone verification. I have checked the forum and some people suggest to use Virtual numbers (VYKE, Text Now, Text You, SMSPVA) while others suggest not to use virtual numbers as PayPal can detect that and put the account at risk.

Has anybody been using virtual numbers for PP verification without any issue?

JayRay 01-17-2020 10:54 AM

Re: Virtual Number vs Actual physical SIM

Yes, google voice works very well for usa, you must use this from the onset of account creation. If you are planning to use google voice after creating account, this will take some couple of months before it is recognised by paypal.

For uk paypals, i order sim cards on ebay.

animekings99 01-17-2020 11:04 AM

i had the same problem with withdraw funds from PayPal. stupid me my phone number ran out of air time and i could not get that number back they closed my acc. money was locked in there the only way i could get my money back was buying items so i did that it was 200 i bought my self something with it. to hell with paypal there not keeping my money always have a working number i learned the hard way. i bought a lot of airtime for the phone and totally forgot to add more. i would say to anybody ether port your phone number or set up auto payments

sowaisahmad 01-17-2020 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayRay (Post 1062558)
Yes, google voice works very well for usa, you must use this from the onset of account creation. If you are planning to use google voice after creating account, this will take some couple of months before it is recognised by paypal.

For uk paypals, i order sim cards on ebay.

Thanks! Yes this is after account creation and its a UK PP account. I found some sellers on Ebay who are selling UK SIM's. Thanks for the idea. Hopefully SIM's continue to work internationally for extended period of time because sometime cell phone providers terminate SIM's if it is not used in the country for a while.