eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Proof of Fulfillment for services (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/132964-proof-fulfillment-services.html)

MathProfessor 01-22-2020 08:52 PM

Proof of Fulfillment for services

I offer maths lessons online over skype, and get paid via PayPal.

They have asked me to provide "Proof of Fulfillment" for 4 transactions which were labelled "maths lessons".

What can I give for this?

Do they want to see the email from Jonny saying "thank you for teaching my kid maths" ?

JayRay 01-23-2020 12:41 AM

Re: Proof of Fulfillment for services

Usually for physical items, tracking number that shows goods are delivered is needed.

In this case i think you can ask your customers to provide a form of email saying you have completed the job. Forward them the emails. The mails must be from the email attached to their paypal account

@NasterXchange 01-23-2020 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MathProfessor (Post 1063783)
I offer maths lessons online over skype, and get paid via PayPal.

They have asked me to provide "Proof of Fulfillment" for 4 transactions which were labelled "maths lessons".

What can I give for this?

Do they want to see the email from Jonny saying "thank you for teaching my kid maths" ?

Yes. you can even take screenshot or video recording of a session :-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayRay (Post 1063792)
Usually for physical items, tracking number that shows goods are delivered is needed.

In this case i think you can ask your customers to provide a form of email saying you have completed the job. Forward them the emails. The mails must be from the email attached to their paypal account

Also good idea!

MathProfessor 01-23-2020 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @MasterNaster (Post 1063802)
Yes. you can even take screenshot or video recording of a session :-)

Also good idea!

They are asking for proof of fulfilment of a past transaction, I can't take a video of this.

Would it suffice if I showed them the email from my client saying "hi, i would like to schedule 10 lessons for my son" ?

@NasterXchange 01-23-2020 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MathProfessor (Post 1063813)
They are asking for proof of fulfilment of a past transaction, I can't take a video of this.

Would it suffice if I showed them the email from my client saying "hi, i would like to schedule 10 lessons for my son" ?

that should be fine I think.

agent006140 01-23-2020 10:51 AM

did you accept payment under F&F or Goods and Services?
There are many who accept Paypal for tutoring,IT work,haircut,plumbing,acting.
You can send them copy of the content you are tutoring.thats what IT worker does,a contract and content of the IT work

MathProfessor 01-23-2020 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1063905)
did you accept payment under F&F or Goods and Services?
There are many who accept Paypal for tutoring,IT work,haircut,plumbing,acting.
You can send them copy of the content you are tutoring.thats what IT worker does,a contract and content of the IT work

No, it was Goods & Services, I'm actually surprised that they're bothering me as they've already gotten their 2.9% cut as well as the 3% or so they make from the currency exchange.

They've asked for fulfillment information for specific transactions though, so does that mean they want to see something different about each transaction, or would it possibly suffice if I just show them my "maths tutoring" website?

agent006140 01-23-2020 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MathProfessor (Post 1063987)
No, it was Goods & Services, I'm actually surprised that they're bothering me as they've already gotten their 2.9% cut as well as the 3% or so they make from the currency exchange.

They've asked for fulfillment information for specific transactions though, so does that mean they want to see something different about each transaction, or would it possibly suffice if I just show them my "maths tutoring" website?

yes,a link to your website helps,
they are looking for supsicious activities like money laudering,ISIS funding etc

agent006140 11-07-2021 02:50 PM

In the past ,Paypal members who provide services lost when buyers file INR,plumbers,massuers,wedding caterer,yoga teachers,but IT guys who can produce a contract and website URL win.
Some delivered a TV set or furniture after accepting Paypal payments ,took photos of shaking hands with the buyer lost.

@NasterXchange 11-10-2021 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1175269)
In the past ,Paypal members who provide services lost when buyers file INR,plumbers,massuers,wedding caterer,yoga teachers,but IT guys who can produce a contract and website URL win.
Some delivered a TV set or furniture after accepting Paypal payments ,took photos of shaking hands with the buyer lost.

fully agreed :-)