eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   PayPal Payment Problems (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/132998-paypal-payment-problems.html)

cnone 01-24-2020 05:40 AM

PayPal Payment Problems

Hi,

in Turkey PayPal is not used so I've created some Ukrainian PP with CC/Phone/Email verified.

However, PayPal doesn't allow me to complete Payment to China sellers via my verified card and it keeps telling me "Sorry your card xxxx is not accepted, add another one"

I'm pretty sure it's not an issue with my card (it's active and have sufficient balance in it), I called and emailled PayPal but they always send me canned responses and keeping telling me "Ask the seller to pay in another way"

I've created 8-10 different PayPal accounts on different residential proxies, remote desktop to my friend in Kiev, Ukraine etc. However, the result is always same. They don't allow me to pay for the product.

Had anyone had the same issue and how did you solve it, please share your ideas with me, I badly need help. Thanks a lot!

cnone 01-24-2020 09:09 AM

Re: PayPal Payment Problems

I'm going to pay the owner of the idea that will REALLY work with NO problems to create PayPal accounts and paying to Chinese suppliers via my Turkish CC on Ukrainian PayPal accounts. Thanks a lot.

Koloko1 01-24-2020 09:15 AM

Im not an expert,but have u try to deposit them into your paypal balance and then send the money to your chinese guy from your pp balance and not card? u can just try it by depositing like 5$ and check if it will work

JayRay 01-24-2020 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koloko1 (Post 1064131)
Im not an expert,but have u try to deposit them into your paypal balance and then send the money to your chinese guy from your pp balance and not card? u can just try it by depositing like 5$ and check if it will work

I think you should try this.

cnone 01-24-2020 12:06 PM

Thanks guys, but PayPal doesnt allow account holders to keep/upload funds in their PayPal account for Ukraine. You can only pay by your CC via PayPal when it's an Ukrainian account.

However, I think I found the issue. I try to pay right after creating the account and I think PayPal doesnt like this. I register, verify my account via VCC&SMS and try to make 550 USD payment and this is why they block my cards.

Anyone have any idea about this?

My friend's 10 years aged Ukrainian PayPal account with NO history (he just registered and never used it before) works fine with my own Turkish CC and I was able to complete a 700 USD payment with it.

prodigyace 01-24-2020 12:08 PM

Paypal is full of blocks even the agents don't know about, sadly.

sax4 01-24-2020 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cnone (Post 1064130)
I'm going to pay the owner of the idea that will REALLY work with NO problems to create PayPal accounts and paying to Chinese suppliers via my Turkish CC on Ukrainian PayPal accounts. Thanks a lot.

Why Ukrainian Paypals? I have some Ukrainian accounts, they were problematic in the past as I recall, not only because they cannot receive funds.

cnone 01-24-2020 03:59 PM

Thanks for your response.

From my past experiences, I know that PayPal doesnt mess with Ukrainian accounts (do not ask documents and doesnt limit them) and I dont need to accept payment, just need to send/pay for products.

Would you mind checking if they still work/reachable or not?

Quote:

Originally Posted by sax4 (Post 1064195)
Why Ukrainian Paypals? I have some Ukrainian accounts, they were problematic in the past as I recall, not only because they cannot receive funds.