eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Who likes what banks for stealth and why? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/133405-who-likes-what-banks-stealth-why.html)

Kingfisher 02-09-2020 10:11 PM

Who likes what banks for stealth and why?

So I’m wondering who likes what banks and why? I’ve got chase and TD right now. Any banks and opinions are welcome! Not sure which I should use I’ve read things about chase and TD some say they’re good others say they’ve had issues! Let me know what banks u like and why!

JayRay 02-10-2020 04:14 AM

Re: Who likes what banks for stealth and why?

I use MOVO

rsot 02-10-2020 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingfisher (Post 1068162)
So I’m wondering who likes what banks and why? I’ve got chase and TD right now. Any banks and opinions are welcome! Not sure which I should use I’ve read things about chase and TD some say they’re good others say they’ve had issues! Let me know what banks u like and why!

For my US accounts, I use PNC and BoA without issues - also BMO Harris.

Interesting that you don't have issues with TD USA?

Kingfisher 02-10-2020 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1068222)
For my US accounts, I use PNC and BoA without issues - also BMO Harris.

Interesting that you don't have issues with TD USA?

I haven’t tried TD just chase. Bofa won’t give me a bank account no idea why. Never had a bank account with them. Never tried to get one. I have good credi. Everywhere else gave me one fine. But right now I’m using chase seeing if it works.

Kingfisher 02-10-2020 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinsoldier (Post 1068212)
I guess it depends which part of the world you're in. My choices would be worthless to you, as yours are to me.

So then why even respond to this??

prodigyace 02-10-2020 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingfisher (Post 1068376)
So then why even respond to this??

Tin soldier has a habit of pissing in people's cereal

:noidea:

phaz0rz 02-11-2020 07:40 AM

Wells Fargo - awesome online banking interface. I can do almost anything online that I can do in the branch. And they're cool with stealth because, as we all know, WF loves it when you have multiple checking/savings accounts. It even got them in trouble once.

kinsey 02-11-2020 09:53 AM

Wells Fargo, BofA, Capital one. No issues so far. Cap 1 does not require a minimum and is super easy to set up online.

landman210 02-11-2020 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingfisher (Post 1068375)
I haven’t tried TD just chase. Bofa won’t give me a bank account no idea why. Never had a bank account with them. Never tried to get one. I have good credi. Everywhere else gave me one fine. But right now I’m using chase seeing if it works.

Have you tried the BOA "second chance" accounts. I've had major issues with BOA in years past and never thought I'd get back on them, but I've got several now and no problems...and they're second chance accounts over draft fees are like $12 and stop at 2 charges...I had one last year overdrafted for 4 months (only because I forgot about it) but never charged me long term fees and once I got back in the black, they opened up the overdraft protection no problem.

Also, recently I've been using BBVA and Opened new PP with Chime Card and Chime Account...all went good.

Kingfisher 02-12-2020 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1068461)
Wells Fargo - awesome online banking interface. I can do almost anything online that I can do in the branch. And they're cool with stealth because, as we all know, WF loves it when you have multiple checking/savings accounts. It even got them in trouble once.

So I have a Wells Fargo but when I go to enroll and make a user name and password it tells me my info is invalid and to call them so I have to call tomorrow to see what’s up. Cause Wells Fargo seems to be the way to go here. I was approved but it just will not let me in it asks for my account number and ssn then it tells me there’s no account or that it’s invalid 😩😩😩

Kingfisher 02-12-2020 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by landman210 (Post 1068663)
Have you tried the BOA "second chance" accounts. I've had major issues with BOA in years past and never thought I'd get back on them, but I've got several now and no problems...and they're second chance accounts over draft fees are like $12 and stop at 2 charges...I had one last year overdrafted for 4 months (only because I forgot about it) but never charged me long term fees and once I got back in the black, they opened up the overdraft protection no problem.

Also, recently I've been using BBVA and Opened new PP with Chime Card and Chime Account...all went good.

I have Chime and do love them but I see they don’t allow mismatched names so many people on here say to stay away from chime for stealth. I haven’t tried bofa second chance I’m going to look into it now!!

Elliot 02-12-2020 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingfisher (Post 1068162)
So I’m wondering who likes what banks and why?..........

I know some of these posts get shut down by people calling them repetitive or people are told to search the forums, but when an updated conversation like this gets started again, I do appreciate reading through the input.

For what it helps others, for me TD worked for years, then suddenly was nothing but problems about a year ago. I always sell with fantastic ratings and without issue and dealt in small amounts, so I think/thought that something with their system changed.

BOA and Santander work great for me since 2018 till present. All USA activity.

bclarr 02-12-2020 09:36 PM

thanks everyone for the fresh new inputs....anyone with Canadian account can tell which banks are working so far this days and no issues for mismatched names? thanks again.

Kingfisher 02-13-2020 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliot (Post 1068935)
I know some of these posts get shut down by people calling them repetitive or people are told to search the forums, but when an updated conversation like this gets started again, I do appreciate reading through the input.

For what it helps others, for me TD worked for years, then suddenly was nothing but problems about a year ago. I always sell with fantastic ratings and without issue and dealt in small amounts, so I think/thought that something with their system changed.

BOA and Santander work great for me since 2018 till present. All USA activity.

I agree!! I couldn’t really find anything updated about this! Going to try and get a Santander! Finally got into my Wells Fargo. Bofa just will NOT approve me! They say my info isn’t valid and it is 😦

Kingfisher 02-15-2020 09:26 PM

Update Wells Fargo worked great for my et.sy and pp

agent006140 02-17-2020 12:30 AM

I like the Central Bank of China,it is loaded with T bills and gold,I feel so safe and secure,virus or no virus !