eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal phone numbers (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/133491-paypal-phone-numbers.html)

RedPill 02-12-2020 02:40 PM

Paypal phone numbers

I have many many Paypals in different countries, and today I am getting emails saying that you must update your phone number by the 31st of March.

I imagine that they will start mandatory 2 step verification

It seems like my EU accounts so far(not inlcuding UK)

So a heads up....

I need to buy hundreds more sims!

RedPill 02-12-2020 02:43 PM

Re: Paypal phone numbers

Google translation

"This meets the requirements of the European Union's Second Payment Services Directive (DSP2) and is intended to help you better protect your account. Click here to find out more."

sax4 02-12-2020 03:33 PM

I have on my accounts too, UK also

A new regulation introduces changes to how you log into your PayPal business account. In order to access your PayPal business account after March 31st 2020, you will need to ensure you have an up-to-date mobile phone number associated to your account.

Update phone number
This means that if we ever need to ask you for a One-Time Passcode, we can send it by SMS to the right phone number, and your login won’t be delayed.

This requirement is related to the Second Payment Services Directive (PSD2) legislation and is designed to help keep your account more secure. You can learn more here.

Thank you for being a PayPal customer.

Sincerely,
PayPal

amazonp 02-14-2020 04:01 AM

@redpill how you manage hundred of paypal in different country. need your help bro.

I doing shopify+facebook and reach 30k per day and plan to reach 100k to 500k this year.
if i take money to one paypal, pp will hold like 20% to 80% for like 1-2 month which is bad to my cash flow and **** my biz.

One of way to split money to hundred of pp each one get 1k to 10k per day. but how to create/buy/manage so many pp effienly? I can like to pay you commision if you help with it.

sax4 02-20-2020 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amazonp (Post 1069281)
@redpill how you manage hundred of paypal in different country. need your help bro.

I doing shopify+facebook and reach 30k per day and plan to reach 100k to 500k this year.
if i take money to one paypal, pp will hold like 20% to 80% for like 1-2 month which is bad to my cash flow and **** my biz.

One of way to split money to hundred of pp each one get 1k to 10k per day. but how to create/buy/manage so many pp effienly? I can like to pay you commision if you help with it.

If you don't want holds on your money you then your accounts will need history before selling on them, for many accounts that will take time and effort

rsot 02-20-2020 06:15 AM

Quote:

Very interesting if you can get this to work - it feels so risky and complicated

@NasterXchange 02-20-2020 06:25 AM

Quote:

My question might be off-topic (sorry), but tell me, does Shopify accept payments systems like ePayments or Transferwis?
Yes if you want to go with paypal, you will have to split it through different accounts and that are aged OR you will have to be patient.
Anyway, as you sell physical goods and you can proof delivery (I assume), using new accounts won't be a such big issue for you.
PP will release your funds once the package is accepted or 7 days after the tracking was added.

..And back to the topic : I got these emails too. Its gonna be crazy.. Possible that this will affect also personal accounts (not just business accounts). May be someone can confirm this.