eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Cant withdraw money (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/133756-cant-withdraw-money.html)

Syfer1324 02-21-2020 09:14 AM

Cant withdraw money

I have a paypal account thats in a girls name so i dont know if i can Call paypal up and get help with support.

I keep getting the same error message every time I withdraw. I tried verifying with email and it worked but then it wanted me to verify more and it had the most impossible questions i could never answer.

I tried waiting 3 days, coming back, using the app, waiting longer. I tried everything. I never had this problem before. My account got limited i waited the 180 days.

It’s a lot of money. The reason i have a lot of money in there is becuase i was using an online bank account and they f*cking sucked. Every time i tried to withdraw me money from paypal it gave me some stupid ass surgery, holder my funds, said nope thats not good enogh, sent my money back to paypal. Withdrew again. ANOTHER SURVERY. Nope thats not good enough. Sent my money back to paypal. They kept holding my funds and asking stupid f*cking questions every time and then sent my money back to paypal and by the time i was done with their sh*t my paypal got limited.

phaz0rz 02-21-2020 09:59 AM

Re: Cant withdraw money

You didn't ask any questions. I hope both of the surgeries were a success.

agnostixxx 02-22-2020 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1071200)

Rofl)

OP, my operators can do call on girl’s behalf (woman voice). Check signature

rsot 02-22-2020 08:47 AM

Stupid ass surgery eh? I hear you OP - annoying

AlexATackett 02-22-2020 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syfer1324 (Post 1071178)
I have a paypal account thats in a girls name so i dont know if i can Call paypal up and get help with support.

I keep getting the same error message every time I withdraw. I tried verifying with email and it worked but then it wanted me to verify more and it had the most impossible questions i could never answer.

I tried waiting 3 days, coming back, using the app, waiting longer. I tried everything. I never had this problem before. My account got limited i waited the 180 days.

It’s a lot of money. The reason i have a lot of money in there is becuase i was using an online bank account and they f*cking sucked. Every time i tried to withdraw me money from paypal it gave me some stupid ass surgery, holder my funds, said nope thats not good enogh, sent my money back to paypal. Withdrew again. ANOTHER SURVERY. Nope thats not good enough. Sent my money back to paypal. They kept holding my funds and asking stupid f*cking questions every time and then sent my money back to paypal and by the time i was done with their sh*t my paypal got limited.

I can help you in this situation while cashing your account
can you tell me which country paypal is ?

Pandoras_box 02-22-2020 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1071200)

I said it before that you're a Late Night Show material! :lol:

Pandoras_box 02-22-2020 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexATackett (Post 1071410)
I can help you in this situation while cashing your account
can you tell me which country paypal is ?

If you're providing a free service, then do so on this thread. Otherwise, you're not authorised to sell anything without permission from a Moderator.