eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   shameless scammer - beware! jasonbkk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/133792-shameless-scammer-beware-jasonbkk.html)

amazonp 02-22-2020 12:20 PM

shameless scammer - beware! jasonbkk

jasonbkk see my thread and pm me below
Quote:

Photo ID we get from people who work for our business. They have never had a PayPal business account before.

Average each account has taken over £30,000 per year. We have many accounts that are not being used which are full verified business accounts which have recieved large amounts over the years.

I can sell them £100 per account. Plenty of them to use.
when paid him, i got a paypal with ZERO tranaction. He try to let me believe it is joint account that already beyond EU limit.

Feel it is scammer but it seem this guy on forum for very long and know lot of paypal thing.

After days struggle, i fail to convince me this guy is true. I ask refund.

Then I got this.
https://i.postimg.cc/ppkcd6j4/scammer.png

https://i.postimg.cc/ygqv54qg/scammer2.png

https://i.postimg.cc/qt61jBFH/scammer3.png

Oh my god . why scammer so ugly because they will not get penalty?

He lie to me FIRST give me new paypal then claim I am scammer? Where is justice???

jasonbkk 02-22-2020 12:24 PM

Re: shameless scammer - beware! jasonbkk

Posted on your thread. you are a disgrace and now I know why marketplace will not deal with you. had you begging me to help you get a high limit business account which I sold you. you have then opened a case for refund and kept the account.

amazonp 02-22-2020 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinsoldier (Post 1071479)
LOL, this thread will go soon but it's fun watching scammers scam each other and then squabbling online.

Please read !!!!! I NOT touch the paypal, i ask him take it back to change password.

Mod please help, I can verify all thing is true. This guy UGLY.

IT IS shame if this forum allow scammer ****ing people without any penalty.

jasonbkk 02-22-2020 12:33 PM

Not having this prick slandering me on here. beware anyone doing business with him. was only trying to help him out.

Should have listened to others and ignored him. he will ask to sell an account paying via Paypal then will open a case once received for full refund.

Absolute weirdo.

amazonp 02-22-2020 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasonbkk (Post 1071477)
Posted on your thread. you are a disgrace and now I know why marketplace will not deal with you. had you begging me to help you get a high limit business account which I sold you. you have then opened a case for refund and kept the account.

Oh my god . why scammer so ugly because they will not get penalty?

He lie to me FIRST give me new paypal told me it got 30k sales, then claim I am scammer? Where is justice???

amazonp 02-22-2020 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinsoldier (Post 1071485)
I've read it, you got scammed and want to blame this forum! Idiot.

I am NOT blame, i say IF.

jasonbkk 02-22-2020 12:40 PM

Also his business is using young girls on webcam sex shows based in Philippines.

Only found this out after I helped him out. Also found out also he has been banned for using underage girls on his webcams. Absolute sick pervert and should be left well alone.

amazonp 02-22-2020 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinsoldier (Post 1071489)
LOL, can an anonymous chinese account 'slander' an anonymous english account?

You weren't trying to help him out, you wanted to pocket £100 also knowing it was against forum policy and it's backfired.

I'd ban the pair of you idiots.

He is NOT idiot, he is scammer and lier.

It is just a simple fact and he lie to me that he will give me 30k tranaction Paypal and then i GOT A PAYPAL with 0 tranaction.

prodigyace 02-22-2020 12:44 PM

If what you say is true, show the screenshot that the account you bought has no sales.

If you're not going to show proof, you're just slandering and causing unnecessary strife.

jasonbkk 02-22-2020 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinsoldier (Post 1071485)
I've read it, you got scammed and want to blame this forum! Idiot.

He has not been scammed at all. he has an aged Business paypal with high limits which he is now using and also had his money refunded by Paypal.

e2free 02-22-2020 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amazonp (Post 1071492)
He is NOT idiot, he is scammer and lier.

It is just a simple fact and he lie to me that he will give me 30k tranaction Paypal and then i GOT A PAYPAL with 0 tranaction.

You had clear advice from others and you still fu***g here on the forum why mod help you? You not paid to approved seller

Why blaming forum for that deal with each other

JamesNorth101 02-22-2020 12:51 PM

@amazonp - Your daft for buying from a non authorised seller - its why we have an approval process

@jasonbkk - You have been a member here for far to long to pretend you dont know your not allowed to sell accounts - this is a very public warning to not do it again.

amazonp 02-22-2020 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 1071502)
@amazonp - Your daft for buying from a non authorised seller - its why we have an approval process

@jasonbkk - You have been a member here for far to long to pretend you dont know your not allowed to sell accounts - this is a very public warning to not do it again.

A long member FULL OF lie will do more harm to people here.

please do something OR this guy will feel safe to try keep scam people.

To prove i am not scammer for just 100 bgp , I CAN PAY 100 gbp to MOD or donate to any group.

jasonbkk 02-22-2020 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 1071502)

I understand.

This guy has been bombarding me with messages on skype asking me to help him as no one on marketplace will sell to him.

I was told not to deal with him by another member.

Ask him to screenshot the account with no sales.

amazonp 02-22-2020 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasonbkk (Post 1071495)
He has not been scammed at all. he has an aged Business paypal with high limits which he is now using and also had his money refunded by Paypal.

Full of lie https://i.postimg.cc/BtFj5jBB/full-of-lie.png

money is not refuned, this guy lie like drink water. he can lie everything without blink eye. he look like not fear been disclosed.

just find to it is very time costing to prove his paypal is new. i need to take video to open email, setup cloud pc to login paypal. i think he already changed password.
i prefer just pay or donate 100gbp to anyone. it not worth my time.

amazonp 02-22-2020 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinsoldier (Post 1071513)
Then you shouldn't have given him your skype info, you contacted him first didn't you?

Serves you right for looking to make money from someone who's clearly up to no good.

Anyway, you're not out of pocket, so just let it drop and move on, the less you have to do with this character the better.

GOD help me.

This guy FULL of lie, I NOT bombarding. You not check screenshot????, it is him bombarding me.