Can I distribute sales to several paypal accounts? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-22-2020
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 23
Thanks: 5
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 6%
Longevity: 5%
iTrader: (0)
Default Can I distribute sales to several paypal accounts?

1) Can I distribute sales for example between 10 of my paypals, but sell with 1 ebay account. What problems can I encounter?

2) What alternative payment methods can be connected to my ebay account, and how to do it?

3) I currently sell digital goods, and my sales reach $ 700 per day, I thought about it to find a partner, a person with a good paypal who can accept $ 20k per month, but I am afraid to be deceived.

Thanks for your reply gentlemen
I appreciate any support
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 02-23-2020
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 215
Thanks: 6
Thanked 33 Times in 32 Posts
Activity: 59%
Longevity: 1%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Can I distribute sales to several paypal accounts?

First, forget finding a partner, build your paypal account yourself. Also you can only use paypal for one ebay.

Best solution may be

1. use a single paypal account with ebay and spread your funds to other paypal accounts

2. get multiple ebay accounts, maybe 4-6 accounts or more
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-23-2020
Kajunrook's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,317
Thanks: 12
Thanked 160 Times in 132 Posts
Activity: 31%
Longevity: 39%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Can I distribute sales to several paypal accounts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayRay View Post
First, forget finding a partner, build your paypal account yourself. Also you can only use paypal for one ebay.

Best solution may be

1. use a single paypal account with ebay and spread your funds to other paypal accounts

2. get multiple ebay accounts, maybe 4-6 accounts or more
JayRay you know NOT what you speak of. Of course you can use multiple paypals on one eBay. I have been doing it for years. You just have to be carefull. So use one paypal for a month. Then switch it over to a second paypal. This keeps you from getting close to 20K if you are in USA. I also use one paypal for TWO eBays, just add a new email to existing paypal.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kajunrook For This Useful Post:
ebay.seller (02-23-2020)
  #4  
Old 02-23-2020
tinsoldier's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 3,071
Thanks: 72
Thanked 730 Times in 612 Posts
Activity: 98%
Longevity: 21%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Can I distribute sales to several paypal accounts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajunrook View Post
JayRay you know NOT what you speak of. Of course you can use multiple paypals on one eBay. I have been doing it for years. You just have to be carefull. So use one paypal for a month. Then switch it over to a second paypal. This keeps you from getting close to 20K if you are in USA. I also use one paypal for TWO eBays, just add a new email to existing paypal.
In the context of OP's question, I knew what he meant.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-23-2020
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 23
Thanks: 5
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 6%
Longevity: 5%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Can I distribute sales to several paypal accounts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajunrook View Post
JayRay you know NOT what you speak of. Of course you can use multiple paypals on one eBay. I have been doing it for years. You just have to be carefull. So use one paypal for a month. Then switch it over to a second paypal. This keeps you from getting close to 20K if you are in USA. I also use one paypal for TWO eBays, just add a new email to existing paypal.
Thank you friend, you really helped me with this question.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-23-2020
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 915
Thanks: 130
Thanked 316 Times in 236 Posts
Activity: 48%
Longevity: 44%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Can I distribute sales to several paypal accounts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebay.seller View Post
1) Can I distribute sales for example between 10 of my paypals, but sell with 1 ebay account. What problems can I encounter?

2) What alternative payment methods can be connected to my ebay account, and how to do it?

3) I currently sell digital goods, and my sales reach $ 700 per day, I thought about it to find a partner, a person with a good paypal who can accept $ 20k per month, but I am afraid to be deceived.

Thanks for your reply gentlemen
I appreciate any support
What you can do is pair one eBay to a PayPal account to keep your risk low.

And as for a partner, what happens when his account is limited? Go looking for another partner?

If I were in your shoes, I'd employ someone. Their role would be to churn out and groom accounts to maturity for you.

There'd still be problems when your accounts are due to lift PayPal limits, but running a 20k per month business absent the need for working capital for inventory - would not be without problems.


Another thing you can consider is running your own offshore website, using Electrum-Merchant as your payment gateway.
You're not going to get the sort of traffic you see on eBay but if you approach adult sites and related blogs, you'd still be in business.

Good luck.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-23-2020
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 23
Thanks: 5
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 6%
Longevity: 5%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Can I distribute sales to several paypal accounts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandoras_box View Post
What you can do is pair one eBay to a PayPal account to keep your risk low.

And as for a partner, what happens when his account is limited? Go looking for another partner?

If I were in your shoes, I'd employ someone. Their role would be to churn out and groom accounts to maturity for you.

There'd still be problems when your accounts are due to lift PayPal limits, but running a 20k per month business absent the need for working capital for inventory - would not be without problems.


Another thing you can consider is running your own offshore website, using Electrum-Merchant as your payment gateway.
You're not going to get the sort of traffic you see on eBay but if you approach adult sites and related blogs, you'd still be in business.

Good luck.
my problem is that I don’t know how to manage paypal accounts, I have more than 10 accounts blocked for 180 days

where can I find such a person who will register for me paypals

I do not quite understand what "Electrum-Merchant"
I tried to find it in google but nothing

Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-23-2020
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 215
Thanks: 6
Thanked 33 Times in 32 Posts
Activity: 59%
Longevity: 1%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Can I distribute sales to several paypal accounts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajunrook View Post
JayRay you know NOT what you speak of. Of course you can use multiple paypals on one eBay. I have been doing it for years. You just have to be carefull. So use one paypal for a month. Then switch it over to a second paypal. This keeps you from getting close to 20K if you are in USA. I also use one paypal for TWO eBays, just add a new email to existing paypal.
My thinking was he wanted to add more than 1 paypal to 1 ebay at the same time. Ofcourse i personally use these methods you highlighted.

Cheers for correction.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-23-2020
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 23
Thanks: 5
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 6%
Longevity: 5%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Can I distribute sales to several paypal accounts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayRay View Post
My thinking was he wanted to add more than 1 paypal to 1 ebay at the same time. Ofcourse i personally use these methods you highlighted.

Cheers for correction.
I wanted to do this: start selling on ebay and accept paypal for 4-5 accounts in a day.
Correct me if it doesn't work.

Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-23-2020
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 915
Thanks: 130
Thanked 316 Times in 236 Posts
Activity: 48%
Longevity: 44%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Can I distribute sales to several paypal accounts?

Make a deal with someone in the Marketplace here.

It's your niche (high risk) is the reason you have so many limited accounts. You should withdraw more frequently so that there's not much to lose when you get limited

What would be more ideal is to hire some young lad locally. Some tech geek wannabe who's contented to sit with you in a cubicle all day.
If you and this person read stealth guide, he can churn out and mature accounts, and you just focus on your customers.

Of course, this is all theory as you would need to surmount many problems like bank accounts and getting past PayPal limits over and again.

Electrum is a bitcoin wallet and electrum merchant is the solution that allows you to take payments on your own website using your own gateway.
See this link:
Code:
https://electrum.readthedocs.io/en/latest/merchant.html
The last update was a while back but there are many other solutions.


See this as well
Code:
 https://btcpayserver.org/
The same staff can also do the grunt work for you if you decide to run your own website.

Last edited by Pandoras_box; 02-23-2020 at 03:30 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-23-2020
agent006140's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 7,089
Thanks: 852
Thanked 540 Times in 501 Posts
Activity: 97%
Longevity: 12%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Can I distribute sales to several paypal accounts?

local partner-do you trust your mother?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-23-2020
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 23
Thanks: 5
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 6%
Longevity: 5%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Can I distribute sales to several paypal accounts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandoras_box View Post
Make a deal with someone in the Marketplace here.

What would be more ideal is to hire some young lad locally. Some tech geek wannabe who's contented to sit with you in a cubicle all day.
If you and this person read stealth guide, he can churn out and mature accounts, and you just focus on your customers.

Of course, this is all theory as you would need to surmount many problems like bank accounts and getting past PayPal limits over and again.


The same staff can also do the grunt work for you if you decide to run your own website.
in fact, I read this book and it is very useful, I agree with that, but there is no guide or instructions on how to prepare a paypal account for sales.
I will explain my problem, I have more than 200 ebay accounts, and somewhere 3-4 paypal accounts, but as soon as I make sales for $ 200-300 paypal asks for documents and confirm some transactions and so on ...

Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-23-2020
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 915
Thanks: 130
Thanked 316 Times in 236 Posts
Activity: 48%
Longevity: 44%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Can I distribute sales to several paypal accounts?

The stealth guide actually does tell you to throttle sales on new accounts.
If it's a while since you've read it, then it could slip your mind.

These days, it is typical to allow a month go by before listing on new accounts. In that time, you'd naturally browse, add items to the checkout, watch items and create more accounts.

For your business type, I'd recommend another 30 days of building up sales slowly:

So it would go sort of like this:
Week 1 = 3 days auction of a low-risk item (generic mailing envelope for example)
Week 1 = 3 days auction of a low-risk item (Relist the same item)

Repeat same the same for weeks 2- 4 each time adding an extra item of a different sort. Just make sure it is extremely low risk and generic.

Send these items out tracked.

From weeks four onwards, you could list your digital goods but I'd not surpass $200 in sales per month, per account. Send a blank, tracked envelope for every purchase.

Double your sales every month and keep sending out the tracked envelopes.
For your niche, I would personally not exceed $2500 in sales per month, per account. And I would continue to send tracked letters perhaps for no less than 50% of sales per account.


Painfully tedious, I know but if you really want to cart away 20k on a monthly basis with your business model, you cannot escape the meticulous work and care that makes a successful stealth account.

Last edited by Pandoras_box; 02-23-2020 at 04:15 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PayPal limits my accounts after 2-3 sales Brainbv PayPal Talk 4 10-01-2019 04:56 PM
Severe and unpatched eBay vulnerability allows attackers to distribute malware unkown5454 eBay Discussion! 4 02-04-2016 03:09 AM
How to split up sales with Paypal Accounts? tedrick Paypal Limited 2 11-22-2010 02:21 PM
What are sales like with merchant accounts, but no paypal? mantisinc Payment Processing 4 03-01-2008 08:29 AM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:14 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts